Todays Games

stevie

ICT one up on United

Good stuff. Hope they are absolutely messed after the Athens heat next Sunday too. Up you Utd.

Good stuff. Hope they are absolutely messed after the Athens heat next Sunday too. Up you Utd.

by the sounds of things it seems they are resigned to losing Craig Conway sometime next week too :)

bean counter

TGFITW haven't turned up it appears... according to Beeb Radio.

The Beeb said that the stewards were only expecting 37,500 today. The first home game of a new season, although the actual attendance they guess is closer to 45,000.

They also said that only 40,000 season tickets sold. ( I know its 4 times us ) but its well down on what they usually claim to have sold.

linkin- hearts

The Beeb said that the stewards were only expecting 37,500 today. The first home game of a new season, although the actual attendance they guess is closer to 45,000.

They also said that only 40,000 season tickets sold. ( I know its 4 times us ) but its well down on what they usually claim to have sold.

If we sold 40,000 season tickets i think we'd have a bit of explaining to do:whistling:

I think Housten's bubble has just burst.I thought ICT looked good first half against Celtic last week but I did not see this scoreline coming.

I think Housten's bubble has just burst.I thought ICT looked good first half against Celtic last week but I did not see this scoreline coming.

Utd in a financial mess also according to Cademateri in todays press. A quick exit from Europe and poor start to the season will see their crowds drop away(not that they had great crowds anyway).

Drylaw Hearts

Utd in a financial mess also according to Cademateri in todays press. A quick exit from Europe and poor start to the season will see their crowds drop away(not that they had great crowds anyway).

I can see Conway and Goodwillie moving to Boro and Rangers for decent money this week.

They may get Lee Miller and Andy Webster on loan as part of the deals though.

Hearts of Vladland

Some goal for Celtic, the SPL has had 4 games at 4-0 and 5 at 3-0 alot better than last season.

I can see Conway and Goodwillie moving to Boro and Rangers for decent money this week.

They may get Lee Miller and Andy Webster on loan as part of the deals though.

Rangers have signed a Beattie and Jelavic

bean counter

With us having Dundee Utd next week, I don't think they will have 2 really poor games on the trot. I would expect Houston to just shut up shop next week so it could well be a dull and difficult game.

linkin- hearts

With us having Dundee Utd next week, I don't think they will have 2 really poor games on the trot. I would expect Houston to just shut up shop next week so it could well be a dull and difficult game.

Then it'll be up to us to prise them open then:thumbsup:

Archived