What's The Latest News On Are New Stand

HMFC-1874

Who cares about a new stand right now?

The main stand rocks and I'd rather we focussed on the playing side of things and getting the business run more efficiently. It matters not a jot what the we team have because at the end of the day, they're still just smelly Hobos and they will always be 2nd best.

The main stand rocks and I'd rather we focussed on the playing side of things and getting the business run more efficiently. It matters not a jot what the we team have because at the end of the day, they're still just smelly Hobos and they will always be 2nd best.

Good point :thumbsup:

and its pretty much full every game

Guest Ash Cloud

What's the latest news on are new stand?

And when can we be expecting to hear more from the club ?

So ******* obvious whats wrong does the mighty hibee support not match up to the stickle brick arena ..

Jam Tarts 1874

Were we not meant to get an update in August?

Hearts are in the process of having new plans and a new application drawn up, I'm sure we will hear about it when it's submitted to the Council.

Archived