Driver ?

Eggo

I think that there's little chance of anyone paying the sort of money that we'd want for him until he proves he's fit and injury free.

He'll be here until next summer at least I'd guess.

Bert Le Clos

I think he will play aother season, then go.

Where depends on how fit he stays this season. If he plays well he could go to a bottom half premiership team. If he doesn't play much I think he'll go to the championship.

On another note, Eggert Jonsson is a beautiful man. I may still be pished.

I think he will play aother season, then go.

Where depends on how fit he stays this season. If he plays well he could go to a bottom half premiership team. If he doesn't play much I think he'll go to the championship.

On another note, Eggert Jonsson is a beautiful man. I may still be pished.

Or slightly gay. :lol:

At the risk of asking a question that may have been asked regularly, when is he projected to return? Is it weeks or months?

I think early / mid September.

He's apparently running and ready to join in with training but with the amount of time he's been out, he'll be two or three weeks away from starting.

I think early / mid September.

He's apparently running and ready to join in with training but with the amount of time he's been out, he'll be two or three weeks away from starting.

Cool.

If that is the projection, I would purposely hold him back a week or two and push it to mid September as the last thing we want to do is rush him back after such a debilitating injury.

Archived