Change The Record...............................................

suds66

These clowns never learn, after being humiliated in Europe and scrapping a win against Motherwell, Yogi is still talking about their "Style of football"

Let?s hope normal service is resumed after today?s game, HMFC above the Flumps in the league?

Hibernian manager John Hughes:

"We have to have belief and trust in our style of play and try and take the game to Rangers

"It's still a bit of a mixed bag. You don't know what you're going to get. We'll always score goals with the quality we have up front.

"I want an expansive style of play but I want to keep the back door shut as well and be ruthless in our defending.

"And that starts from the front. Can the forwards work harder, get that tackle in and close down."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/scot_prem/8930132.stm

As we all know, the flair myth is what your average Hobo clings onto to make up for a life of being 2nd best in a footballing city that is pretty much 2nd best.

They have had no real success and have been completely dominated in every way by their rivals so they have invented something intangible and subjective that they can cling onto to make themselves feel better about life as our bitches. They are so sad and transparent it's actually quite funny. It must be quite an unhappy, squalid existence supporting Hibs.

Gods a Jambo

I hope the luck they got last week has disappeared today and they get ripped apart by the Huns. The levels of delusion amongst Hibbys is truly frightening. That said, i hope they keep it up as it makes it even sweeter when reality bites.

I hope the luck they got last week has disappeared today and they get ripped apart by the Huns. The levels of delusion amongst Hibbys is truly frightening. That said, i hope they keep it up as it makes it even sweeter when reality bites.

I like it better when they stick to their traditional style of being pumped right from the off and then keep up a steady flow of poor results until the end of the season. That's the real Hobo way.

They actually believe it despite the woeful displays that they have put on week after week and after being humped (twice) last season by Hearts 'industrial' approach.

Total helmets to a man.

Gods a Jambo

I like it better when they stick to their traditional style of being pumped right from the off and then keep up a steady flow of poor results until the end of the season. That's the real Hobo way.

As long as the outcome at the end of the season is the same......Hurt, pain, disbelief and the reality that they are infact shite. :thumbsup:

As long as the outcome at the end of the season is the same......Hurt, pain, disbelief and the reality that they are infact shite. :thumbsup:

That's the only possible eventual outcome for the Hobos.

Last season's league campaign, Scottish cup exit and this years Europa assault sums Hibernian FC up perfectly. The only oddity was that we had such a bad season ourselves that we finished below them. We still beat them home and away and finished unbeaten against them but our results against smaller teams under our last manager hindered us too much.

I agree with what you are saying, but is does not help the situation when the press continually talk about "Flair" in regards to how the Flumps play.

Since the start of pre season the Hobbit's have played the "Dutch way", the "Brazil way", "Their style" and "expansive football"

You could not make it up, I bet when the deluded ones watch the highlights from the Arsenal game against Blackpool, they will say that's how they play!

I agree with what you are saying, but is does not help the situation when the press continually talk about "Flair" in regards to how the Flumps play.

Since the start of pre season the Hobbit's have played the "Dutch way", the "Brazil way", "Their style" and "expansive football"

You could not make it up, I bet when the deluded ones watch the highlights from the Arsenal game against Blackpool, they will say that's how they play!

I personally think it's great when the press help them perpetuate their flair myth and it's even funnier when they let the "Leith Rain Man" speak to the press and he comes out with gems like the above. It makes it even funnier laughing at them when we invariably pump them.

Gods a Jambo

That's the only possible eventual outcome for the Hobos.

Last season's league campaign, Scottish cup exit and this years Europa assault sums Hibernian FC up perfectly. The only oddity was that we had such a bad season ourselves that we finished below them. We still beat them home and away and finished unbeaten against them but our results against smaller teams under our last manager hindered us too much.

You know that and i know that, Christ, anyone with a brain knows that, hence why the hibbys always seem surprised.

Drylaw Hearts

"expansive football"

This really gets on my nips.

I have never seen this phrase used anywhere else when describing how a team play.

"expansive football"

This really gets on my nips.

I have never seen this phrase used anywhere else when describing how a team play.

Pretty sure it's a Mowbray turn of phrase.

**** them..... **** them all, stinking bunch of thiefs dole merchants and pi$hy pant gay boys with nae teeth

Well to be absolutely honest with you, I thought they were completely and utterley fecking SHITE today.

:)

Harry Palmer

Still not been on the radio... :angry:

Must be hiding in a darkened changing room or something.

linkin- hearts

I actually thought the phrase "expansive football" had something to do with them having widened their pitch as i can't see any difference in their style of play. Riordan still moans a lot, Stokes just seems to get in everybody's way and Miller keeps running down blind alleys. I have to say, it's all dutch to me:whistling:

Harry Palmer

Excelent, Dick Gordon announced that Bingo will be on the radio soon. :thumbsup:

Vlad Weiss Snr was close to being our manager. Source: his son.

What a good weekend it's been.

southcapital

someone should tell yogi if they really want to defend well they should get a couple decent defenders and a decent goalie

infact don't, its too much fun at times!

Harry Palmer

'Better, slicker...'

'Good advert' WTF? :blink:

'Great arena, the profile of the club has gone up...' :lol:

Drylaw Hearts

Excelent, Dick Gordon announced that Bingo will be on the radio soon. :thumbsup:

Vlad Weiss Snr was close to being our manager. Source: his son.

What a good weekend it's been.

I think this was pretty common knowledge at the time.

We ended up with Csaba :(

Drylaw Hearts

'Better, slicker...'

'Good advert' WTF? :blink:

'Great arena, the profile of the club has gone up...' :lol:

I don't think I've ever heard a Manager talk so much pish so often.

Jam Tarts 1874

hibs should be in 7th place by the end of the day. As we all know the hobos need points early in the season, I can't wait to hear how Bingo is going to explain a relegation battle.

marshallschunkychicken

I think this was pretty common knowledge at the time.

We ended up with Csaba :(

To be fair, he turned us down to manage his country.

Jam Tarts 1874

This was another gem from yesterday's Evening hobo:

"I think we are the blueprint for other football clubs of how to run your business".

Archived