Rangers Vs Hibs (Merged Threads)

gordon the jambo

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Drylaw Hearts

Draw for me.

With lot's of injuries and Red Cards thrown in for good measure.

A couple of injuries in the second half and I'll be happy.

Brines is reliable as ever.

Worst referee in world history.

Laugh-erty never fails to make a complete and utter bell end of himself. :lol:

ToadKiller Dog

Hang on. So Kevin McBride was sent off for kicking the ball at Lafferty?

That's ******* ridiculous.

He then followed right through on Laugherty both deserved reds .

Been a awful game for quality football, both teams have been piss poor. Feel a wee bit sorry for hibs because I dont think mcbride should have been sent off.

Mcgregors play acting was just disgusting, I was actually cringing for the bawbag.

linkin- hearts

Well hands up if you can remember a football highlight from the first half, cos i can't?:whistling:

Lafferty is such a ******* penis.

Have to say, Rangers look piss poor - so much responsibility is on Davis for anything that goes through the midfield.

James Beattie looks like he is towing a caravan around with him.

Brines may be a ******, but you don't have much chance when players behave like a bunch of spoilt kids.

McBride is a legend.

Good shot at Laugh er ty

:lol: Oh mah sides :4_1_72:

Pity it's half time.

A couple more sending off's and a few injuries please.

Harry Palmer

Stokes should've gone as well.

A few more reds in the 2nd half I think.

Otherwise it's been dreadful stuff.

Lafferty is such a ******* penis.

Have to say, Rangers look piss poor - so much responsibility is on Davis for anything that goes through the midfield.

James Beattie looks like he is towing a caravan around with him.

Brines may be a ******, but you don't have much chance when players behave like a bunch of spoilt kids.

He's been like that since his Everton days.

Both were reds imo. Two terrible terrible teams though. Wheres the expansive football and the 20000000000 fans i was promised?

Brines got them both right, both deserved to walk. McGregor should have two yellows for his fiasco with Riorden.

i've just seen mcgregors reaction to ratboy.

he's obviously been training with lafferty.

Hang on. So Kevin McBride was sent off for kicking the ball at Lafferty?

That's ******* ridiculous.

More funny than ridiculous.

portobellojambo1

Seen nothing yet from either team to suggest we have anything to worry about. If rangers management/board had any decency/sense they would boot Lafferty out of the club for good. Apart from being a sh*t awful footballer he is nothing more than a street hooligan, probably more suited to the casuals pavement dancing sessions than anything else.

I also agree with Neil McCann on this, I don't think what the Hibs player did warranted a red card, i.e. kicking the ball against an opponent. It is a stupid ruling that needs amended.

Lafferty on the other hand could have been sent off for three different reasons in that one incident.

Seen nothing yet from either team to suggest we have anything to worry about. If rangers management/board had any decency/sense they would boot Lafferty out of the club for good. Apart from being a sh*t awful footballer he is nothing more than a street hooligan, probably more suited to the casuals pavement dancing sessions than anything else.

I also agree with Neil McCann on this, I don't think what the Hibs player did warranted a red card, i.e. kicking the ball against an opponent. It is a stupid ruling that needs amended.

Lafferty on the other hand could have been sent off for three different reasons in that one incident.

Remember McDonald sending Maybury off for doing the same thing at Livvy.

Mind you Maybury's was about 5 time worse.

Considering they both play for Rangers I would agree with that assumption. :thumbsup:

Been a awful game for quality football, both teams have been piss poor. Feel a wee bit sorry for hibs because I dont think mcbride should have been sent off.

Mcgregors play acting was just disgusting, I was actually cringing for the bawbag.

As much as I hate hubs, rangers are cheating we b4asterds. Still FTH

Back to 2005

I thought I heard that Brines had been demoted from the SPL? Fair play to him however this would have been terrible without him. Just keep him away from Gorgie...

Walter Bishop

Hibs cannot play on a pitch as wide as theres is now, they have no width in their team and play through the middle all the time. We will be well suited to this pitch with Driver and Temps.

Is this something walter practices at Murray Park.

Shame on them

Ratboy was actually putting his hands on his shoulders in apology before McGregors reaction. They're all disgusting.

Gavsy Van Gaverson

Weir in amongst the trouble again and then pleading innocence, he gets away with every time, snake.

Agreed - always involved and never caught.

Total *****!

Laugherty is a c**k but Mcbride deserved a red as took aim and thumped the ball straight off the diddy as hard as he could while he was on the ground.

Should we change the rules so its acceptable for players to carry wee bouncy balls in their pockets and if a players on the ground they can tan them off their heid.

is it just me but does Andy Wonker betray his love for everything Green everytime he opnes his gob?

All the reptiles on show today Riordan, Laugherty, Mcgregor, Wonker to name but a few of a cast full of unpleasants

sad sight Peter Martin interviews McCoist track side with our ex stadium manager John Boag representing the hubz over Alys shoulder

Hope he is messed.

Edit: Mods why not just make it **** instead of changing it?

I know, gets on my messing tits as well.

Why does Kenny Miller look like he's wearing foundation? :unsure:

It's called 'red-hand blush'. Available from all good loyal outlets

Archived