Rangers Vs Hibs (Merged Threads)

gordon the jambo

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rangers victory would do my coupon nicely :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Well said, hoping for the same, was also tempted to put a few ?? on Kenny Miller to score at somepoint but decided against it.

Hearts of Vladland

A draw for me, neither will go above due to our good goal difference. Although I hate Hibs I also hate the old fiirm and could not wish either success unless it directly helped Hearts.

Comprehensive hun victory for me.

I couldn't really care what the Old Firm do any more. I do like seeing the Hobos taking a beating though.

Tiberius Stinkfinger

Comprehensive hun victory for me.

I couldn't really care what the Old Firm do any more. I do like seeing the Hobos taking a beating though.

Thats the one for me.

A few stinking decisions against them as well for good measure just to ruin there week even more.

Hibs - annoying wee nyaffs with a penchant for crap drugs and poor personal hygiene

or

Rangers - knuckle-draggin neanderthals who've been trying to drag our country back to the dark ages for over 100 years

Therefore, a draw would probably be best all round, ideally with a smattering of red cards etc!

Dean Winchester

Hibs humiliation please.

With a half empty stadium before 70 mins.

Cheers

It'll be half empty from the start :thumbsup::whistling:

did you see in the lead up to the game a barrier in the new east stand to close off a section? any comments?

Harry Palmer

Excellent, Craig Paterson on the radio.

:)

Hopefully a few early goals and the Rats will desert even more.

Brines as ref as well. :thumbsup:

Big gaps in all three Hibs stands tbh. To be fair, the R@ng*rs end looked similarly empty but they may still be queuing to get in.

they said (on radio) the new stand was pretty full but the stand behind the goals was practically empty.....so basically those that used to sit there have moved over. We'll see what the official attendance is though........

:lol:

Dressed as seats again :biglaugh:

Pathetic show from the Hobos.

Pitch looks great, though!

linkin- hearts

Dressed as seats again :biglaugh:

Pathetic show from the Hobos.

Pitch looks great, though!

Just turned it on, my thoughts exactly, can't even fill the place on a day like this:woot:

Tiberius Stinkfinger

James Beattie looks like he has found the rather wonderful "Scotch Pie" rather quickly....:whistling:

Is it just me or is the pitch really really wide now? Driver and temps could have a field day there

I think they said four metres wider.

I just heard the Hibs fans singing a song to the same tune as "you've not won the big cup since 1902, what are they signing?

ToadKiller Dog

Its an artificially high crowd as well today first home game vrs the Ugly FC with the lego stand .loads o gaps

The real test will be the crowds in a few months time .

Think the tramps will get a doing from the Orcs today .

hahaha!! Lafferty - you are such a *****.

It's almost as if someone has accepted a wager to make themselves look as stupid as possible.

linkin- hearts

Now i see why the pitch is in such good condition, it's all the shite they keep putting on it:whistling:

Archived