Driver + Kyle

jambogarry

Driver down the wings floating in balls for Kyle = GOALS.

The future is bright the future is marone.

FTH.

Driver down the wings floating in balls for Kyle = GOALS.

The future is bright the future is marone.

FTH.

*maroon

When Driver does come back in I'm not completely sure where he's going to play, Templeton has been superb on the left (but naturally a righty, it's only just recently he's ever played on the left but has really enjoyed it). Can Temps keep him out the team, if not where does C Thomson go, if you play Craig too then where does Barr go, oh the connumdrums. Plenty depth in the squad now anyway so everyone has to be at their very best just to stay in the team.

Would you do Driver left and Temps right, or the other way around so they can cut in. Either way they can both sides so can switch about during games.

Driver will need to improve his delivery if this is to be a match made in heaven.

I'd be tempted to have Driver and Templeton as interchangeable wingers in home games against the poorer teams, and maybe go for one of them and a more defensive-minded midfielder on one of the flanks in the bigger matches.

Driver will need to improve his delivery if this is to be a match made in heaven.

I'd be tempted to have Driver and Templeton as interchangeable wingers in home games against the poorer teams, and maybe go for one of them and a more defensive-minded midfielder on one of the flanks in the bigger matches.

Delivery? When he's match he fit he floats lovely balls in for fun. Will we ever have the luxury of picking our squad? No players always get injured. I trust JJ to pick the team, he knows a lot better than any of us.

I'd say that's where C Thomson comes into play, although in bigger games I'd say that Driver tracks back well working with Wallace, Temps is good at working with Wallace when we're going forward but isn't really the player you want tracking back.

Delivery? When he's match he fit he floats lovely balls in for fun. Will we ever have the luxury of picking our squad? No players always get injured. I trust JJ to pick the team, he knows a lot better than any of us.

Floated balls in are usually crap.

Got to agree with Darren here Kits, Andy's delivery is (imo) the poorest part of his game. Its probably the reason he's still here too as if it was as good as the rest of his game he'd be playing for a (theoretically :turned:) better side than Hearts.

In saying that, I still can't wait until he's back as he's the kind of player that get bums off seats.

Theoretically the op is correct. I mean, every time Driver's delivery was criticised in recent seasons it was said he was crossing for the striker we didn't have........:whistling:

In his brief cameo appearances last season I actually thought there were some signs of improvement in his crossing... he just wasn't fit.

Can't wait for him to come back but let's not rush him this time.

Theoretically the op is correct. I mean, every time Driver's delivery was criticised in recent seasons it was said he was crossing for the striker we didn't have........:whistling:

thats what I was thinking big h :thumbsup:

Fair enough Drivers final ball can be wayword at times but at least we will have someone in the box looking for it this season.

Time will tell :thumbsup:

*maroon

When Driver does come back in I'm not completely sure where he's going to play, Templeton has been superb on the left (but naturally a righty, it's only just recently he's ever played on the left but has really enjoyed it). Can Temps keep him out the team, if not where does C Thomson go, if you play Craig too then where does Barr go, oh the connumdrums. Plenty depth in the squad now anyway so everyone has to be at their very best just to stay in the team.

Would you do Driver left and Temps right, or the other way around so they can cut in. Either way they can both sides so can switch about during games.

I would mix it up with the two of them Shock, I can remember last season when Driver switched sides during the game and caused a few probs for other teams.

in JJ we trust.

Jam Tarts 1874

I'm fed up hearing people talking about how wonderful things are going to be when Driver returns (if he ever gets fit).

This really is a classic case of a player becoming much better in his absence. Driver couldn't cross the road, I'd much rather have Templeton. We should have taken the cash for Driver.

I'm fed up hearing people talking about how wonderful things are going to be when Driver returns (if he ever gets fit).

This really is a classic case of a player becoming much better in his absence. Driver couldn't cross the road, I'd much rather have Templeton. We should have taken the cash for Driver.

My thoughts too. Especially about the Burnley offer.

Drylaw Hearts

The thought of Driver on one side of the pitch and Templeton on the other makes me smile.

Parkhead 11th September please JJ.

The thought of Driver on one side of the pitch and Templeton on the other makes me smile.

Parkhead 11th September please JJ.

^^^^^^^

Driver always thrives at Dark Heid. Just hope that the games has not come a bit soon for him,

Drylaw Hearts

^^^^^^^

Driver always thrives at Dark Heid. Just hope that the games has not come a bit soon for him,

Big pitch, plenty of space - the guys loves it.

Btw....

I think the ER pitch is now the same width as Parkheid which could make life very difficult for the Hibs fullbacks on Derby Day.

Big pitch, plenty of space - the guys loves it.

Btw....

I think the ER pitch is now the same width as Parkheid which could make life very difficult for the Hibs fullbacks on Derby Day.

Often wish Hearts would make the pitch a bit wider.

Not sure how much space to do that there is a Tynecastle.

Drylaw Hearts

Often wish Hearts would make the pitch a bit wider.

Not sure how much space to do that there is a Tynecastle.

The pitch will no doubt be widened when we build that new stand.

:ninja:

Classic case of a player becoming worse in his absence. The rewriting of Drivers ability on here is laughable and embarrassing for those involved. The guy is our best winger and by some distance.

Quite happy if he spent half a season getting himself back to full fitness. No place in the team for him at the moment, Temps & Suso are better attacking options at the moment and C Thomson's delivery is superb.

We should have taken the money, he's nowhere near as good as he's been made out to be. The squad's evolved, he stood out in Csaba's team because there was no depth. JJ's got a cracking squad now, with plenty of injury/suspension cover. A reduction of debt and a small investment in another attacking midfielder and cover for left back would have been ideal.

I think Driver's crossing has improved hugely over the last two seasons. Him on the left and Temps on the right will be a match for any team in the SPL.

Guest GhostHunter

Driver and Temps switching sides throughout a game is a BETTER prospect than Chesney and Miko in their hey-day....when the latter 2 performed, we were untouchable down the wings, and the prospect of having Temps and Andy playing havoc with piss poor SPL defences fill me with Deep Joy.

I can't actually wait to see them :D

Archived