Phone In *****

Sandys elbows

Sandys elbows

Just listening to The Trayner phone in.Never hear from that plum that use to phone in, gerard i think. Had marbles in the mouth,and use to go on about how the wee team were getting ahead of us.

Typical wee team bitterness, it made me laugh. Has he turned up anywhere else?

jamboinglasgow

I was laughing at the Aberdeen fans who are convinvced they are going to win the league because they have won 2 games, cant wait to see them lose, they are worse then the Hobos at times.

winston churchill

I was laughing at the Aberdeen fans who are convinvced they are going to win the league because they have won 2 games, cant wait to see them lose, they are worse then the Hobos at times.

they are now doing the back stoke re mcghoo.

mcghoo is now the new fergie :lol:

Hannibal Lecter

Aye very good, 2 wins against teams like Hamilton and St Johnstone and they think they are title challengers.

Roasters, the lot of them :thumbsup:

Jam Tarts 1874

A Hearts fan phoned in talking about mince and black pudding. It was really poor.

I bet he's on here somewhere! I thought Traynor was going to cut him off straight away, I wish he had.

:ermm:

Archived