Attendance Today Was Errr Gash .

Guest vanbasten1874

Francis Albert

I'm the same but to listen to some on here it was better in the 80s because "at least they tried".

... and of course the Shed was always swaying Kop-like and the atmosphere at Tynecastle was great compared to today ... quite an achievement on crowds of under 3000.

Hannibal Lecter

Am I the only one that thinks the prices are just a bit of an excuse?

?10 and ?20 seems pretty reasonable to me.

Add that to travelling costs, which depending on how far away could a fair whack. Also depending on the away game add food etc into the equation. Lets not forget if you take your kids along. It soon adds up bud, it aint just the cost of the ticket.

They don't compare imo.

I've never been to Newcastle, but its been ?35 for Sunderland vs Liverpool for a view similar to the top of the Wheatfield section D a couple of years go. I think its now ?39 for the same seats.

Thats not the cheapest prices, but compares to Tynecastle.

You can get a good bevvy and do it all and return home the same day. Better value than going to somewhere like Aberdeen, to watch the home side's shitty negative football.

Drylaw Hearts

I've never been to Newcastle, but its been ?35 for Sunderland vs Liverpool for a view similar to the top of the Wheatfield section D a couple of years go. I think its now ?39 for the same seats.

Thats not the cheapest prices, but compares to Tynecastle.

You can get a good bevvy and do it all and return home the same day. Better value than going to somewhere like Aberdeen, to watch the home side's shitty negative football.

I don't go to Aberdeen to watch Aberdeen.

Archived