Ian Black

Gigolo-Aunt

is this a sarcastic thread? I learnt three things from todays game. Kevin Kyle is better than i gave him credit for. Clum is a goal machine. And Ian Blakc is absolutely awful. The midfield two did nothing the entire game. All successfull forward passes were mide from defence or wide. they didnt pick up men, make runs, pass to their own team, I honestly cant wait for stevenson and Jonsson to return. With Mrowiec now signed i really dont se eBlakc having a future at the club but i kind of guessed there would be a thread commending him cos theres always one after a win that says he is an unsung hero when actually hes just unsing.

Great result though.

You've got it in one, roll on Tuesday when Eggert and Stevenson are hopefully back, it would be an ideal game to play them in.

somakeanoise

Elliot and now Black. Even the biggest clown must agree Calum played well? Black has done well last few weeks and Elliot now has three in two games so give up.

Elliot and now Black. Even the biggest clown must agree Calum played well? Black has done well last few weeks and Elliot now has three in two games so give up.

It is useful to reply to the specific post you are referring to then the poster has a chance of knowing which post you are commenting on was it mine or someone else's?

somakeanoise

It is useful to reply to the specific post you are referring to then the poster has a chance of knowing which post you are commenting on was it mine or someone else's?

Are you a clown? Just fed up listening to this nonsense. Blacky again again down well as did every Hearts player. Give it up and lets be happy. Elliot must have made a difference in your life?

somakeanoise

Ten years since Hearts made a difference. So make a noise the gorgie boys are going to Europe.

Love is in the air, Paul Hartley, Paul Hartley

Morgaro Gomis

Wow. Just wow.

Black is not good enough imo, however, it seems he can't win at all. For all the people who claim Ruben was better today, I have to say they must have been watching a different game than I. Nearly everyone of his passes were misplaced, or put others into trouble, then he went and epitomized his performance by getting 2 very needless bookings.

Black on the other hand, although didn't do too much all the time, didn't do anything wrong today. The criticisms he receives, at times, are unwarranted and unnecessary, like today for instance. To say he was the worst hearts player on the pitch, well, that comment is just laughable.

thecorrieorphin

It's funny how most people on JKB wanted Mikey Stuart out the team last season and insisting Ian Black was the answer to our C/M problems . Now some people think he is only fourth choice in the C/M. Why cant we just enjoy the 4-0 win and hopefully Ian Black can improve on his first two outings this season and play his part in the team wether he starts or comes off the bench .

Why do we have to have a hate figure !

Are you a clown? Just fed up listening to this nonsense. Blacky again again down well as did every Hearts player. Give it up and lets be happy. Elliot must have made a difference in your life?

I think I know who the clown is and it's not me. Yes we did well as a team against a very poor Hamilton side who were missing more than half their regular first team, we were missing three.

We only managed a draw at home to a 10 man St Johnstone side so although there are definite signs of improvement I don't think we should get too carried away.

If we start beating teams such as Motherwell and Aberdeen away then we can all start getting excited but I am reserving judgement in the meantime oh and by the way Ian Black will never be a player and he was at best average yesterday and that's him having a good game.

Agree completely. Very little of any note from Black and he still looks a poor, poor player. Ruben? Good first half, was already playing poorly in the second by the time he was sent off. For him to be smiling at the ref's decision to give him the second yellow will, I hope, have enraged the manager.

Really?

Really?

Yes, really. That was my hope. But it appears from the match reports in today's papers that Jefferies is not that concerned about the sending-off and is making Ruben's excuses for him with regard to the tackle that brought the second yellow. Fair enough - but it makes an absolute mockery of the supposed laying down the law on discipline given that it was an entirely avoidable red card. I don't know why he bothered.

Poor again today, tucks in deep with Ruben and lets the opposition come into the attacking third before closing down which is precisely what JJ doesnt want.

We brought on Mroweic and was much better, Ryan Mcgowan (future captain) put a good shift in too.

Good analysis with which I entirely agree.

It's funny how most people on JKB wanted Mikey Stuart out the team last season and insisting Ian Black was the answer to our C/M problems . Now some people think he is only fourth choice in the C/M. Why cant we just enjoy the 4-0 win and hopefully Ian Black can improve on his first two outings this season and play his part in the team wether he starts or comes off the bench .

Why do we have to have a hate figure !

I get where you're coming from but he definitely isn't a hate figure. If he wasn't a Jambo I'm pretty sure he'd have had a good few GTF threads under his belt by now. I also hope he doesn't read this forum but if he does, he's probably just grateful that he doesn't get the same sort of treatment as Suso, Obua and Elliot.....

But credit where it's due, he did better yesterday than he has done in previous games. Still a lot of room for improvement though.

According to the newspapers (people who get paid for their football knowledge)...Ian Black is in their dream teams for not 1 week but the last 2 and not in 1 paper but 3. Get a grip haters.

P.s. Supporters are suppose to support. Joke.

Drylaw Hearts

According to the newspapers (people who get paid for their football knowledge)...Ian Black is in their dream teams for not 1 week but the last 2 and not in 1 paper but 3. Get a grip haters.

Sorry Ian.

Soz Blackie.

ah at last.........the whinging thread :lol:

elliot scores a couple of goals.................NEXT....... step up black/ruben.............need somebody to moan at when we WIN 4-0 what next, i take it were burning doon their hooses when we lose a game:lol::lol::lol:

Yes but who ever believes them? we often say after being at a game and reading the match report what game were they at? it was'nt the same one as me.

ah at last.........the whinging thread :lol:

elliot scores a couple of goals.................NEXT....... step up black/ruben.............need somebody to moan at when we WIN 4-0 what next, i take it were burning doon their hooses when we lose a game:lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Charlie-Brown

Yes but who ever believes them? we often say after being at a game and reading the match report what game were they at? it was'nt the same one as me.

Yes indeed, whoever believes them with all their 'contacts' and inside-knowledge etc etc :rolleyes:

Yes indeed, whoever believes them with all their 'contacts' and inside-knowledge etc etc :rolleyes:

Charles, the irony of this post is hurting me so much I have to post.

Sometimes peoples contacts and "insider knowledge" can make them look silly, especially when that "knowledge" is spouted 2nd hand in an attempt to brainwash the masses.

Drylaw Hearts

Sometimes peoples contacts and "insider knowledge" can make them look silly, especially when that "knowledge" is spouted 2nd hand in an attempt to brainwash the masses.

Ouch.

:ninja:

Ouch.

:ninja:

I know.

CB is a good Hearts man from all accounts, no doubt more involved in Hearts than me, but I couldnt let that one go.

Is it jealousy that causes an element of our support to want to make negative remarks about our local first team players? It's as if some on here are desperate for Black to fail, as they were with Elliot previously, and I can only surmise that this is caused by bitter feelings about a local lad, similar to themselves, making the grade.

Drylaw Hearts

Is it jealousy that causes an element of our support to want to make negative remarks about our local first team players? It's as if some on here are desperate for Black to fail, as they were with Elliot previously, and I can only surmise that this is caused by bitter feelings about a local lad, similar to themselves, making the grade.

I'd be surprised if any of that is true.

So your saying they owe something to Ian Black? Contacts and Inside knowledge? and this affects the match report how?

As you can probably see, I'm new to this forum but I can't believe all the negativity. This thread is just a prime example of what I'm talking about and I do agree that people aren't always going to agree with match reports but then again maybe this proves that some of you do have blinkers on when it comes to certain players. The players and club need the fans to be on their side, not to hurl abuse at them.

Charlie-Brown

Scott your gulag awaits you :laugh:

So your saying they owe something to Ian Black? Contacts and Inside knowledge? and this affects the match report how?

As you can probably see, I'm new to this forum but I can't believe all the negativity. This thread is just a prime example of what I'm talking about and I do agree that people aren't always going to agree with match reports but then again maybe this proves that some of you do have blinkers on when it comes to certain players. The players and club need the fans to be on their side, not to hurl abuse at them.

Last time I checked, this thread was started in praise of Ian Black. Think your on the wrong thread san!

Me and JR have both played East of Scotland. I think you'l find Black and Elliot are bitter about our achievements.

Poor again today, tucks in deep with Ruben and lets the opposition come into the attacking third before closing down which is precisely what JJ doesnt want.

very positive...i must say!

Listen, you're entitled to your opinion but it's the beginning of the season, we're doing well. I don't think anyone should be insulting the players especially after a 4-0 win.

Listen, you're entitled to your opinion but it's the beginning of the season, we're doing well. I don't think anyone should be insulting the players especially after a 4-0 win.

Kmac,

This is a message board where people are entitled to place their views, not as if players were getting no encouragement during the game, or being chastised.

We won 4 nil yes, but does that mean we can't look to make improvements.

We are still struggling to stop balls getting into the box;

Kello still comes for flat balls and leaves himself in no mans land

The middle didn't really control the game.

We managed to get another needless stupid sending off.

If you rest on your laurels, there is only one way to go, and that's backwards.

Well done Blackie on playing his best game in a Hearts jersey. For me did he do enough to be a permanent replacement for Jonsson. Sorry but even on Saturday he was well short.

Black played well today. I don't know why some people arn't happy. Some actually rated ruben better for getting sent off while we were cruising at 2-0 for diving into a needless tackle, but then, for some bizarre reason, people like the way Ruben plays no matter how incredibly shite he does so.

Kickback needs it's scape goats though as usual, and an assist, a solid performance and being involved in a 4-0 win isn't good enough for some of the bitter members of the board.

Give the lad a chance this year and put the knives away...

good reply now that stewart is away,wee blackie is an easy scapegoat for the many moaners on kickback. for what it's worth black was picked for the spl team of the day in the sunday mail last week and the sun this week.

As the USAF motto goes ( I think ) ..................in times of peace, we train for war !

We have to be on a similar footing ourselves IMO and look for unforced errors within what was a good performance over all.

It's quite right to laud the forwards for sticking 4 away. However if we want to go places we have to erradicate mistakes, and the chances offered, to what was generally regarded as a rank rotten Accies team on the day :down:

Archived