Kevin Kyle.

Chad Sexington

southcapital

I heard when he does push-ups he moves the earth.... :teehee:

I dont think he'll get 10 goals (unless he takes all penaltys) but i think he'll set up 10+ goals :thumbsup:

i'm not saying what callum done was the wrong choice, but kyle very easily could have had 3 goals today

Felt sorry for Thommo he placed the ball down then Calum insisted on Kyle taking it.

I know what you're saying, but Elliot won the penalty and it was obviously important to him that Kyle took it. I'm thinking he sees him as a mentor. Anyone who brings him on and encourages him to play his best is worthy of that penalty kick as we'll get more as a result of that bond. Team game. He also took it well. :thumbsup:

marshallschunkychicken

i'm not saying what callum done was the wrong choice, but kyle very easily could have had 3 goals today

As could Calum.

He's got a wee nasty streak in him, which we need. He also channels it towards helping the team, rather than Mikey Stewart, who was just petulant.

He's got a wee nasty streak in him, which we need. He also channels it towards helping the team, rather than Mikey Stewart, who was just petulant.

Nasty? I wouldn't say he is at all. He just goes for every ball without thinking of the consequences to himself. An asset most teams need to do well in the SPL. We've lacked someone like him for a long time now.

jamboinglasgow

John Robertson was on the radio saying that he thinks Kyle will bring Elliot on in leaps and bounds,he said that Kyle walked up to Elliot at half time last week and was giving him a few pointers and plenty encouragement.

remember seeing that. Was pleased to see that. Kyle will bring on our strikers a lot and its what we need. I think the improvement in Elliot in the first two games is an example of this. Cant wait to see Kyle 100% fit alongside either a 100% S. Elliott or a currently on fire C. Elliot, a very deadly striking pair.

Nasty? I wouldn't say he is at all. He just goes for every ball without thinking of the consequences to himself. An asset most teams need to do well in the SPL. We've lacked someone like him for a long time now.

Nasty wasn't the right word. He's a winner and won't let a game pass him by. I think with Temps and Driver making the bullets, he will score 15-20 this season.

Buffalo Bill

Do you bat the other way ?

Why do you ask?

Are you interested in having sex with Chad?

Nasty wasn't the right word. He's a winner and won't let a game pass him by. I think with Temps and Driver making the bullets, he will score 15-20 this season.

You do need someone like him in the SPL for sure. I've laughed for years about our 'big physical' rep the same as I have Hibs play 'free flowing football with flair' rep.

He wont get that many I'd say 10 tops but he'll assist in many match fit and we've lacked someone with the ability to do that in recent years.

Chad Sexington

Why do you ask?

Are you interested in having sex with Chad?

That's what I was thinking. :unsure:

I wonder if I'm being groomed. :loved:

Buffalo Bill

That's what I was thinking. :unsure:

I wonder if I'm being groomed. :loved:

Take it as a compliment that other users are interested in you in that way.

Next week:

Discussion on Chad's hopes and dreams.

Archived