Kevin Kyle.

Chad Sexington

I was just having that very same thought. He rumbled on to the pitch and for some reason I felt that our result was safe, the team was safe, we were safe.

He's a warrior. I think I definitely love him a bit.

he has a battler quality i think we've been missing, and i really hope it rubs off on the rest of the team

I was just having that very same thought. He rumbled on to the pitch and for some reason I felt that our result was safe, the team was safe, we were safe.

He's a warrior. I think I definitely love him a bit.

'Rumbled on' is a very acccurate description. He's a Panzer!! :thumbsup:

winston churchill

at long last.

a striker that can.

play with his back to goals

link up play.

play players in.

win all his headers.

brave as a lion.

nae stitches just glue :thumbsup:

mrmarkus1981

Thyere is no way on this earth that anyone else in the Hearts team was taking the ball off him for the penalty.

Kevins gonna get ya!

There was definately nobody else getting to take that penalty! Great stuff from the big man!

Ray Winstone

If we can keep him fit then I think we could have the makings of a club hero.

Gives everything for the team and is going to give every team in the SPL problems when they come up against him.

Long may it continue.

alwaysthereinspirit

What a monster.

I think I love him.

15+ goals this season.

Fact.

I wouldn't want to mark him for 90 mins.

Maroon Memories

Hamilton took one look at him and knew it was all over. The whole team walked through the game. Kyle looked a little rusty but its clear he will add a fantastic option. Clum did well too. Just wish he was a bit more mobile. One of the best finishers at the club. Just not the complete striker. Hopefully Kyle can take the work load for him and form a great partnership. It finally great to have several options up front. Once Elliott is fit. Suso is a no go for me. His miss sums it all up for me

Young Callum linked up VERY well with Kyle.

The other Elliot is going to have to do some to get in the side.

thumbsup.gif

alwaysthereinspirit

Young Callum linked up VERY well with Kyle.

The other Elliot is going to have to do some to get in the side.

thumbsup.gif

not if we play 4-3-3. Yeeaaaah.

He's just finished saying on ESPN that he's only trained 4 or 5 times since the summer so he's probably 2 or 3 weeks away from full fitness :(

Got the makings of being a real player for us though :thumbsup:

Gareth_Hearts

I heard when he does push-ups he moves the earth.... :teehee:

I dont think he'll get 10 goals (unless he takes all penaltys) but i think he'll set up 10+ goals :thumbsup:

Machine in the air. If he stays fit he will get double figures. Liked him as a player at kilmarnock and will at hearts

heartgarfunkel

The way he absolutely ******* rammed that penalty into the roof of the night is hopefully symbolic of the damage the big Gallovidian will do to SPL keepers and defenders this season. Cult hero potential.

John Robertson was on the radio saying that he thinks Kyle will bring Elliot on in leaps and bounds,he said that Kyle walked up to Elliot at half time last week and was giving him a few pointers and plenty encouragement.

'Rumbled on' is a very acccurate description. He's a Panzer!! :thumbsup:

`^^^^^^^ Im likin that. :thumbsup:

If we get him fit he is going to be a legend. The support and advise he gives to all the players and his own personal confidence is something we have not seen since sir paul hartley the III.he is a giant and a master stroke by JJ

marshallschunkychicken

He lumbered onto the pitch, and you could just see the Hamilton players thinking 'awww ****!'.

Broomie Hearts

The Panzer!!

Lets make that his nickname.

we need to get this sorted.

i suggested BOMBER on another thread :D

he was giving Clum a lot of encouragement when he came on.

we now have the basics of a team that works for each other.

What a monster.

I think I love him.

15+ goals this season.

Fact.

exact same word i used to describe him today. congrats on the pen took it well B)

I hope he'll be able to do it in the maroon and not only when we wear our Killie strip

get over the so called "killie strip" you have used that one twice now in 2 different threads :thumbsup:

Thyere is no way on this earth that anyone else in the Hearts team was taking the ball off him for the penalty.

Kevins gonna get ya!

WRONG! He said he was amazed when Callum Elliot handed him the ball, but felt himself that Caig Thomson should take it. It was Clum himself who then told CT to give it to Kyle for his first goal.

Kevin Kyle =

m-47-general-george-s-patton-medium-tank-2.jpg

So refreshing to have some proper forwards and Eliot looks borne again.

Hope you are not using cockney rhyming slang!

marshallschunkychicken

WRONG! He said he was amazed when Callum Elliot handed him the ball, but felt himself that Caig Thomson should take it. It was Clum himself who then told CT to give it to Kyle for his first goal.

Credit to Calum if true.

when i took my daughter to meet him at the shirt release i said, score once against the hibs and you'll be a legend, he said "I'll score a hell of a lot more than once against that lot!"

JJ seems to have had a big influence on him , He will become a Hearts man through and through and a cult hero :thumbsup:

Ye I think the big man will go on to be a key player for us. Its great, for the first time in around 4 seasons to actually have a striker in the team that will strike a bit of fear into opposition defences.

The Mighty Thor

Canning and Mensing must have thought 'aw naw' when they saw KK coming on. After getting the runaround for 60 minutes from the pace men they bring this big unit on!

KK caused havoc at every set piece and he looks to take up great position in open play too. impressed so far!

Seymour M Hersh

I wouldn't want to mark him for 90 mins.

I wouldn't want to mark him at all!! Scary man but I love him being here.

Thats certainly the impression I got. Elliot grabbed the ball and gave it right to Kyle to get him "off the mark"

I'm liking the team spirit thats about us just now.

Howdy Doody Jambo

What a monster.

I think I love him.

15+ goals this season.

Fact.

Do you bat the other way ?

Billy Brown confirmed on Real Radio tonight it was indeed the case that Elliot insisted Kyle take the penalty to get the big man on the score sheet as soon as possible. Great team spirit and I think it shows how much he's grown up and respects him. He's vastly improved and I don't think that's a coincidence.

Hearts of Vladland

Billy Brown confirmed on Real Radio tonight it was indeed the case that Elliot insisted Kyle take the penalty to get the big man on the score sheet as soon as possible. Great team spirit and I think it shows how much he's grown up and respects him. He's vastly improved and I don't think that's a coincidence.

Felt sorry for Thommo he placed the ball down then Calum insisted on Kyle taking it.

Archived