More Problems With Manufactured United's Debt

Therapist

read the them, still can't see which post your referring to, care to enlighten us?

No. Lets play the "multi- thread/quote guessing game of vague, generic, and clueless innuendos instead.

No. Lets play the "multi- thread/quote guessing game of vague, generic, and clueless innuendos instead.

I get confused with Big D and Big C, but both of you make me laugh.

What was the question again? :ninja:

it was what would you rather do, 1. eat your own shit or 2. wear a yellow and green scarf?

who used the multi-quote? you've still not told anyone which of the first 6 posts derailed the thread

it was what would you rather do, 1. eat your own shit or 2. wear a yellow and green scarf?

Definitely 2. Have worn a Leitrim scarf at the GAA before :thumbsup:

Guest John Meurig Thomas

A lovely round billion in debt and the rent boys are still in their shadow. They're the football equivalent of your bog standard ned from Leith or Glasgow suddenly winning the lottery.

A lovely round billion in debt and the rent boys are still in their shadow. They're the football equivalent of your bog standard ned from Leith or Glasgow suddenly winning the lottery.

Does anyone else see the irony in a Chelsea fan calling Man Utd "manufactured"????

Geoff Kilpatrick

Does anyone else see the irony in a Chelsea fan calling Man Utd "manufactured"????

Quite so. As I already pointed out, however, London's 3rd biggest team has been a franchise since Day 1 of their history.

J.T.F.Robertson

FFS the constant cyber stalking of therapists posts are tedious at best. If you dont like him put him on ignore or dont read his posts, the constant need to spoil any thread of his or almost any thread he posts on is a joke. Dont like him? dont read his posts. I hate the mancs and am glad to read about anything that harms them, cant be bothered with the keyboard warriors constantly having their cyber digs. Grow up.

Asides from that, he's a "fisher of men', just laugh or ignore. He brightens the ould place up. As he would "say", :thumbsup:

Harry Palmer

And now that I'm right on the name part, what does green and gold imply? I'm still looking for what a "rollseyes" mean followed by "exactly" and of course " I suspect you know."

Can't be Celtic related, so what is it?

Apologies for not getting back to you as I thought it would be very clear to most Heart of Midlothian fans including yourself.

Any team with green :yucky:

I've not bothered to read the rest of the thread but I'm sure this has been pointed out to yourself.

Harry Palmer

I'm loving the manure back slapping and high fiving each other on this thread, shite sticks together eh? :D

Manure have had links with Celtic for years, get over it :rolleyes:

Well said john. :thumbsup:

Some folk can't handle the truth... :)

Harry Palmer

I've just read the rest of the thread and the Elephant in the room does not say that I P Knightley.

Perhaps you should rethink. Instead of trying to be a smartarse.

Thanks.

I've just read the rest of the thread and the Elephant in the room does not say that I P Knightley.

Perhaps you should rethink. Instead of trying to be a smartarse.

Thanks.

Just ignore them. They see "things" in my posts because they want to see them, not because they're actually there. I simply don't rise to the bait and they end up looking foolish. :smoking:

Geoff Kilpatrick

Yes, almost as foolish as a Chelsea fan labelling another team "manufactured".

Seymour M Hersh

Hate to be pedantic, but Big Ron was the first Protestant manager of United since Sir Matt, not Sir Alex.

Big Ron's an RC (from Liverpool where according to some everyone is RC)

Geoff Kilpatrick

Big Ron's an RC (from Liverpool where according to some everyone is RC)

My source is Jim White's official biography of United which mentions Big Ron being a Protestant. I have a tendency to believe Big Ron believes in Big Ron and no higher power in any case,

FFS the constant cyber stalking of therapists posts are tedious at best. If you dont like him put him on ignore or dont read his posts, the constant need to spoil any thread of his or almost any thread he posts on is a joke. Dont like him? dont read his posts. I hate the mancs and am glad to read about anything that harms them, cant be bothered with the keyboard warriors constantly having their cyber digs. Grow up.

Do you need surgical assistance to remove that straw from his arse?!

The Old Tolbooth

I get confused with Big D and Big C, but both of you make me laugh.

Blimey, you really are confused with your BIG letters mate, that was Big G you replied to. :D

Seymour M Hersh

My source is Jim White's official biography of United which mentions Big Ron being a Protestant. I have a tendency to believe Big Ron believes in Big Ron and no higher power in any case,

How strange a journo would put an individual managers religion in a book like that. However my source was a manure season ticket holder who was so very proud of how RC his club is/was and going by most mancs I've had the misfortune to meet is thick as mince and probably wrong. So I'll bow to the hack this time.

MacDonald Jardine

How strange a journo would put an individual managers religion in a book like that. However my source was a manure season ticket holder who was so very proud of how RC his club is/was and going by most mancs I've had the misfortune to meet is thick as mince and probably wrong. So I'll bow to the hack this time.

Not strange at all given how rare it was.

It would have been strange if they had no religious affiliation.

Seymour M Hersh

Never been interested in their history tbh I was thinking the journo is writing the book and each chapter pertaining to managers starts with the individuals religion which if it happened I'd find strange.

Geoff Kilpatrick

White mentions it because he was the first post Busby manager not to be a Catholic. I don't know about your mate but the Manchester Celtic thing above was a suggestion when the club changed its name in 1902 and roundly rejected, as was Manchester Central (that the Celtic name should be suggested given the large Irish Catholic immigrant population in Manchester at the turn of the 20th century is no surprise, given that the outfit in Glasgow was enjoying relative success).

I suppose you know the religious affiliations of the pre-war managers like Ernest Mangnall, JJ Bentley and Scott Duncan, for example?

Thought not.

MacDonald Jardine

Never been interested in their history tbh I was thinking the journo is writing the book and each chapter pertaining to managers starts with the individuals religion which if it happened I'd find strange.

I don't think they do.

It's just he made the point about Atkinson because it was unusual.

Thundercats Are Go

Do you need surgical assistance to remove that straw from his arse?!

Oh what a great wit you really are, fawning over someone and being bored with internet hardmen ruining threads with pathetic pops at a poster they can easily ignore are two different things, still i doubt someone like you would understand that.

No thanks, i dont want fries with that.

Bert Le Clos

This is an utterly pointless thread. There is absolutely no chance whatsoever of Manchester United going bust, I am 100% certain of that.

The Glazer's are a business. As soon as they stop making money out of the Manchester United franchise they will sell-up. And there will be plenty of people willing to step in and form a consortium to buy them out, regardless of how much debt there is, becuase with Man United's fan base they will always make money eventually.

So as long as the Glazer's are inc ontrol of United, you can assume financially they are doing OK.

I know Therapist is trolling, but I'll stay on topic and stuck to facts rather than getting involved in personal insults. Man U are in debt to the Glazer's just as Chelsea are in debt to Abramovic (although I accept Man U are in more debt, although on this point I would argue they have more assets and income).

Man U finished 1 point behind Chelsea in the league, both won a cup competition but Manchester United progressed further in the Champions league.

Chelsea spent about ?20m last season on Yuri Zhirkov and Nemanja Matic while Man U spent roughly the same on Antonio Valencia and Gabriel Obertan.

This season Chelsea have spent about ?30m on Ramires and Benayoun plus two other youngters while Man U have spent ?23m on Smalling, Henrnandez and Bebe.

So given the facts, how exactly are Chelsea in any different a situation than Man U?

Geoff Kilpatrick

Game.Set.Match.

Why?

Because they adopted the colours of the railway?

Very strange logic.

He used to believe in Ratner's until the head prophet denounced his beliefs! :lol:

As for the green and gold stuff spouted by the OP - aka the poor man's Glenn Beck - so what. Rangers once had an away top which mirrored the Papal Guard's uniform. Should they now be known as Rhangers?

chester copperpot

Why?

Very strange logic.

abaco-fishing.jpg

:laugh:

You know I like you really Geoff.

Why?

Very strange logic.

Logic isn't applied to these arguments Geoff. :whistling:

Geoff Kilpatrick

Logic isn't applied to these arguments Geoff. :whistling:

Absolutely, hence why my designation of Chelsea as Franchise FC has been ignored.

Absolutely, hence why my designation of Chelsea as Franchise FC has been ignored.

I've made the same point in previous threads. Created to fill a speculative stadium build that Fulham rejected. :rolleyes:

Oh dear - this may well be the start of the Glazers' house of cards starting to collapse. It certainly does not bode well for the Green and Gold Devils. Tick tock indeed.....happy days. :thumbsup:

Geoff Kilpatrick

One step closer to the poison dwarf being forced to sell more like, which is a good thing.

Archived