March 14th- Better than Christmas or Birthdays

Walter Payton

Gavsy Van Gaverson
Best day in the year and I never knew about it! How does everybody plan to celebrate?;)

http://www.steakandablowjobday.com/

If the link gets filtered, google March 14th- take UK Only search off though!

It is my mates birthday today.

What does the link say as I can't view it from work? I take it his girlfriend has to buy him some steak for dinner and give him a BJ.

Walter Payton
It is my mates birthday today.

What does the link say as I can't view it from work? I take it his girlfriend has to buy him some steak for dinner and give him a BJ.

Not sure what the link actually says (we probably work for the same bank), think it sells "March 14th" cards and stuff. March 14th is tomorrow though.

Gavsy Van Gaverson
Not sure what the link actually says (we probably work for the same bank), think it sells "March 14th" cards and stuff. March 14th is tomorrow though.

You are correct. I'm an idiot, its his birthday tomorrow.

:confused:

;)Steak and Blowjob Day: March 14th!

Mark it down, cross the days off, and keep your calendar open on March 14th. As many of you may or may not know, guys don't have a day for themselves. After Hallmark created Valentines on February 14th, a day in which men get to display their fondness and undying love to their significant other by showering them with gifts and affection, guys started getting depressed.

The girls need a day too. They need an outlet to show their love and devotion...

"March 14th is now officially "Steak and Blowjob Day". Simple, effective and self explanatory, this holiday has been created so you ladies finally have a day to show your man how much you love him. No cards, no flowers, no special nights on the town; the name of the holiday explains it all, just a steak and a BJ. That's it. Finally, this twin pair of Valentine's Day and Steak and Blowjob Day will usher in a new age of love as men everywhere try THAT much harder in February to ensure a memorable March 14th. It's like a perpetual love machine!"

- Tom Birdsey (founder of Steak and Blowjob Day)

Now you can share your thoughts and feelings with those dear to you by delivering to them an authentic Steak and Blowjob Day Greeting Card. You can also find out more about blowjobs, or steaks, or whatever, in our Steak and Blowjob Resources section. Say it with love. Say it with meat. Say it with a SBJ Card.

Also - SHARE YOUR DAY and you have a chance to win a Steak and Blowjob Day t-shirt. Submit your stories, and you are automatically entered into our contest.

After you celebrate Steak and Blowjob Day why not play some online poker at Hollywood Poker.

tell a friend about steak and blowjob

link to steak and blowjob from your site

dodethejambo
Best day in the year and I never knew about it! How does everybody plan to celebrate?;)

http://www.steakandablowjobday.com/

If the link gets filtered, google March 14th- take UK Only search off though!

Every day is 'Steak & BJ' day for me :ph34r:

Well maybe not the steak ;)

Its my birthday tomorrow so I have just shown this to the wife, had a steak and a ###k today and that was pretty good, roll on the morn'.

Boaby Ewing
Mrs Tazio's a vegetarian:sad:

Then she probably needs help with her protein... ach forget it, that's a suspension waiting to happen.

Stewart MacD

It's nearly lunchtime on Friday here, but I have forwarded the website details.

I'm having steak for lunch anyway, just have to hope for the rest tonight....

Mrs Tazio's a vegetarian:sad:

She can still contribute!!

Just give her half a card next year.

Every day is 'Steak & BJ' day for me :ph34r:

Well maybe not the steak ;)

You must find it hard to get the taste out of your mouth.

yeuch! :sad:

Gavsy Van Gaverson
to me March 14th is a good day as it is exactly a month till my Birthday. Wooo

and two months until mine :)

You are correct. I'm an idiot, its his birthday tomorrow.

:confused:

Who's birthday is it?

Gavsy Van Gaverson
Who's birthday is it?

My mate Ando. I don't think you know him. He moved through to Blackburn (near Bathgate...I think) a few years back.

Poor soul ;)

I just had Chinese and I'm 13 years married, so it's nought for me either.

Next Feb 14th, she's getting nothing.

Archived