New Season Managerial Casualties

harvey05

With the new season kicking off today who do you think will "get the boot" first?

I think it'll be a toss up between Hughes and Lennon. A bad start by any of the green two will have their fans beying (sp)for blood. Mixed up has also got a shout but mediocrity is an accepted practice at Rugby Park.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

With the new season kicking off today who do you think will "get the boot" first?

I think it'll be a toss up between Hughes and Lennon. A bad start by any of the green two will have their fans beying (sp)for blood. Mixed up has also got a shout but mediocrity is an accepted practice at Rugby Park.

Straight dog-fight between Bingo and Pantyliner.

Mixu or McGoo for me. Hopefully Mcgoo as I can't stand him.

I would like all four to be sacked though :thumbsup:

Martin O'Neil

I win - close the thread. :thumb:

Re-open the thread.

Steve Coppell.

Re-close the thread.:thumbsup:

fingers finest

has to be yogi(the special needs 1)

the vermin are going to continue the horrendous form they had in the 2nd half of last season

has to be yogi(the special needs 1)

the vermin are going to continue the horrendous form they had in the 2nd half of last season

Yogi - The 'special' one. Hahaha.

What a great banner at Fester Road that would be!

Bingo.

Things are very close to kicking off down the road.

Think you're right with this, but will the Moustachioed One be able to pay off The Special (needs) One, and them pay again for a replacement?

FTH either way :thumb:

• 1 month later...

Sorry for bumping this but who's the soothsayers amongst us?

Archived