Yvonne Update :)

yvonnejambo

Last year I announced on here that I had spoke to my real Mum for 1st time (cant find the thread anymore :()

So next week she is flying over from Australia and I am going to meet her. next Thurs at this time I will see her face to face and going to spend the next couple of weeks travelling around with her and gettin to know her. Just thought I would give you all the update :)

ring-of-fire

Last year I announced on here that I had spoke to my real Mum for 1st time (cant find the thread anymore :()

So next week she is flying over from Australia and I am going to meet her. next Thurs at this time I will see her face to face and going to spend the next couple of weeks travelling around with her and gettin to know her. Just thought I would give you all the update :)

:thumbsup: Sounds class!

You been speaking to her much in the last year?

Got a mate who is still trying to track his natural dad down, he's having a bit of a nightmare with it too...seems like a stressful thing to have to go through (bit obvious I know :rolleyes: )

You travelling about Edinburgh/Scotland aye?

Have spoke to her about a dozen times and sent quite few emails, got her set up on facebook although she dont seem to have the hang of it much!

Im meeting her in London at her mates and then coming back to Edinburgh and travelling around Scotland. Im just as nervous as excited. she is quite sound and down to earth so think it will be fine. she wants me to look for my Dad too, she lost touch with him when pregnant with me, but think I will get over this 1st then decide.

Tell your mate to keep looking its amazing how small the world really is and now with the internet people are easier to find :)

Thanks folks :)

Good news, Yvonne:thumbsup:.

Could the JKB sleuths from the 'Mysterious El Barrios lady' thread not be tasked to track down ring-of-fire's mate's Dad :lol:

Could the JKB sleuths from the 'Mysterious El Barrios lady' thread not be tasked to track down ring-of-fire's mate's Dad :lol:

hahahahaha :ninja:

this is too exciting!

i'm chuffed for you chick and really hope everything goes well for you both. i want ALL the updates!!

Doctor FinnBarr

In 24 hours I reckon!

:teehee:

Have a ball Yvonne.

:thumbsup:

This is a great JKB story.

Hope it all goes well Yvonne. I had a workmate go through the same experience as you and she was a very much happier person once she knew where she had come from and who had brought her into the world.

Get the tissues ready, there'll be plenty of tears I'm sure.

Very best Yvonne. I really hope it all goes well for you. As you're lovely, I have everything crossed for you xxx

Thanks guys :) I was hoping to find the original thread so i could show her (wasnt to much of the JKB innuendo in it) but think it must be in the JKB in the sky now. Was a year and a half ago so lots more stuff happened in kb land since then :lol:

Thundercats Are Go

Thanks guys :) I was hoping to find the original thread so i could show her (wasnt to much of the JKB innuendo in it) but think it must be in the JKB in the sky now. Was a year and a half ago so lots more stuff happened in kb land since then :lol:

Pm dexter, he is the man to find it.

I met my natural Dad for the first time when I was 29. He's a lovely fella and I treat his 2 sons with his second wife as brothers. (even though they're Gooners). It's like having a second family. I hope it all goes as well for you.

Miller Jambo 60

Thats great yvonne, lifes too short.

Doug.

Great find mate. I'm sure Yvonne will be delighted.

Yes i am thank you Wibble, that was still the most amazing night of my life and I did it all on here! I think it will be suitable for her to read :). I tried finding it without success I was expecting the usual JKB slaging but was unreal the level of niceness from folks on here, sometimes JKB is proper awesome :)

Yvonne,

I hope all goes well with your mom, and I hope you both go on to establish a long lasting, and meaningful relationship together.

Keep us updated would you?

Best of luck.

Chris Benoit

Yes i am thank you Wibble, that was still the most amazing night of my life and I did it all on here! I think it will be suitable for her to read :). I tried finding it without success I was expecting the usual JKB slaging but was unreal the level of niceness from folks on here, sometimes JKB is proper awesome :)

chuffed for you Yvonne :thumbsup:

Yvonne, this is fantastic news, I hope all goes well when you both meet up next week

Enjoy your time together.xx

Archived