Whats Happening In English Football?

Marsh

I see that a few teams are struggling to fill the sub bench for games, what has happened to their youth systems?

Even though we had about 15 injuries at the one time last season we still managed to have a full bench and had other players that could have come in from the U19's.

Whats going on man?

I see that a few teams are struggling to fill the sub bench for games, what has happened to their youth systems?

Even though we had about 15 injuries at the one time last season we still managed to have a full bench and had other players that could have come in from the U19's.

Whats going on man?

I think they have to name a set amount of players in their squad and can't add to it with youths if they have a lot of injuries. Anyway, the top 6 a part, the EPL is gash.

thirdyboy1976

The thing i've been wondering about is the new 25 players squad rule....teams like Man Utd, Arsenal, Spurs should be ok, with a decent 25....but with the amount of players Chelsea & Man city have, they are gonig to have a lot of unhappy people come Sept 1st....& given that the transfer window will then be closed....there will be a good number of decent players doing nothing, apart from being slighty miffed. Anyone know when the loan window shuts? maybe some lesser clubs may be able to pick up some players they normally wouldn't have a sniff at

Archived