South Park - Season 12 starts tonight!

Commander Harris

Commander Harris

Don't know if there are many South Park fans amongst the Shed folk but just a wee heads up that the new season is starting in the US tonight.

Should be available for international audiences in the usual places ;)

Ep 1201: Tonsil Trouble

"The face of South Park could change forever when Eric Cartman is diagnosed with an incurable disease in the premiere episode entitled, "Tonsil Trouble". When the support Cartman is counting on falls short, he has to take matters into his own hands."

the voice from above
Don't know if there are many South Park fans amongst the Shed folk but just a wee heads up that the new season is starting in the US tonight.

Should be available for international audiences in the usual places ;)

Ep 1201: Tonsil Trouble

"The face of South Park could change forever when Eric Cartman is diagnosed with an incurable disease in the premiere episode entitled, "Tonsil Trouble". When the support Cartman is counting on falls short, he has to take matters into his own hands."

BLOODY EXCELLENT NEWS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edinburgh JT

Excellent news, although seeing as they haven't even fully released season 11 over here where are you all watching season 12 from?:ph34r:

Snake Plissken
Excellent news, although seeing as they haven't even fully released season 11 over here where are you all watching season 12 from?:ph34r:

*cough*

alluc

*cough*

;)

Try typing 'allsp' into the google machine.

Snake Plissken
Allsp is much much better for South Park, give it a try.

I'll have a look at that, cheers.

Commander Harris
Yeah, it was funny like 10 years ago.

on the contrary - it was only moderately funny ten years ago and has improved vastly since those early days.

Yeah, it was funny like 10 years ago.

i used to think the same, but its really gone back to being pantwettingly funny

Commander Harris

the first episode has just aired. crying shame I don't live in the states :sad:

ULSTER JAMES

south park is a quality show but it's a bit like the simpsons in that there's so much coverage of it i hardly ever make an effort to watch it!

Commander Harris

Episode 1202 tonight :)

When the boys help Britney Spears get to the North Pole, they discover the shocking secret behind her popularity in an all-new episode of “South Park,” entitled, “’Britney’s New Look,” premiering on Wednesday, March 19 at 10:00 p.m. on COMEDY CENTRAL.

Britney Spears is trying to get away from it all in the mountains near South Park, Colorado when the boys have a run-in with her. Stan and Kyle get caught up in Britney’s celebrity and the never-ending feeding frenzy that follows her wherever she goes."

South Park used to be funny - now it is the greatist show made. how they get away with half the things the do I will never know - but it is classic. The 3 part episode in Seris 11 "imagionationland" was genious,

They take things too far - then go a few steps more... and Cartman is a legend :)

I think the last couple of series have been the funniest, definately better than some of the earlier stuff. Cartman is the best TV character ever. :cool:

the voice from above
South Park used to be funny - now it is the greatist show made. how they get away with half the things the do I will never know - but it is classic. The 3 part episode in Seris 11 "imagionationland" was genious,

They take things too far - then go a few steps more... and Cartman is a legend :)

Imaginationland trilogy was outstanding but i prefered (and it probably says some disturbing things about me) the Bono No2 epidode. So upsettingly funny!!!

I think the last couple of series have been the funniest, definately better than some of the earlier stuff. Cartman is the best TV character ever. :cool:

Cartman is a legend but Butters is the man!!!

Imaginationland trilogy was outstanding but i prefered (and it probably says some disturbing things about me) the Bono No2 epidode. So upsettingly funny!!!

Cartman is a legend but Butters is the man!!!

The Bono No 2 is class.... one line goes something like "no matter how many good things he does, people still think he is a little sh*t"

and it is great how the show evolved, almost taking kenny out of the show as the charactor was going stale and replacing him with the innocent butters , some of the one liners are class.

The Bono No 2 is class.... one line goes something like "no matter how many good things he does, people still think he is a little sh*t"

and it is great how the show evolved, almost taking kenny out of the show as the charactor was going stale and replacing him with the innocent butters , some of the one liners are class.

what series is bono no 2? cant find it on allsp?

i agree though imagionationland is hilarious! butters and jimmy are good to!

just seen episode 2.

so wrong but so funny.

Aye it was a belter, just watched it last night myself. :D

what series is bono no 2? cant find it on allsp?

i agree though imagionationland is hilarious! butters and jimmy are good to!

"More Crap" is the episode.

Anything that abuses that erse Bono is fine by me

• 6 months later...
Commander Harris

The second half of Season 12 just started, with their long mid-season break I totally forgot about it.

the latest episode aired in america on the 8th of October. yay! more SP!

The second half of Season 12 just started, with their long mid-season break I totally forgot about it.

"Butters, God! You don't shoot a guy in the dick!" :cool:

World of War Craft genius.

This is a show i liked at first then lost interest but the last few series have been outstanding Butters is superb but Cartman is the man.

Hey im not sure im HIV positive

Where, where, where?

Loved South Park back in the day, in recent weeks Paramount 2 has been showing so many episodes every night I've gotten right back into it.

So fecking funny.

Commander Harris
Where, where, where?

Loved South Park back in the day, in recent weeks Paramount 2 has been showing so many episodes every night I've gotten right back into it.

So fecking funny.

paramount are starting to show the new season 12 from the start soon if you want to watch it legitimately.

not sure about the legalities of posting links to other sites but if you have a look I'm sure you could find some good sites. :)

Where, where, where?

So fecking funny.

allsp.com has every episode :cool:

Anyone watch it? Classic episode, I honestly thought it was one of the best they've made.

Like a lot of breast cancer sufferers, I got something I want to get off my chest.

Fantastic episode. Made up for last weeks.

Archived