Wee team 7th November

Mhanks 10th November

St J 13th November

When will the silence be?

Wee team 7th November

Mhanks 10th November

St J 13th November

When will the silence be?

What am meaning is couldnt the sfa use their brains (if they have any) and not givin us dims on that certain date considering are views on the matter ?

What am meaning is couldnt the sfa use their brains (if they have any) and not givin us dims on that certain date considering are views on the matter ?

Then you are giving every one of those Terrorist supporting shites the satisfaction.

Then you are giving every one of those Terrorist supporting shites the satisfaction.

just think someone has cocked up. i agree they are total vermin and embarres themselvs everyware they go.

the script has already been written by the press in the event of the remembrance silence being that day.

the mhanks will completely disgrace the silence as usual... the mhanks will troop out their full collection of terrorist glorifying ditties... the usual small number of hearts fans will retaliate... we'll be the ones getting it in the neck in the papers.

mark guidi of the sunday mail step forward and do your thing.

the script has already been written by the press in the event of the remembrance silence being that day.

the mhanks will completely disgrace the silence as usual... the mhanks will troop out their full collection of terrorist glorifying ditties... the usual small number of hearts fans will retaliate... we'll be the ones getting it in the neck in the papers.

mark guidi of the sunday mail step forward and do your thing.

a can see mcloed street becoming a war zone :unsure:

as long as our support respects and remembers in a dignified manner then i couldn't give a feck what the terrorist sympathising filth do

typical of the GFA though, its amazing how their computer can arrange Old Firm clashes, but when we could do with some common sense fixtures then..............

riot.jpg

:yucky:

How I really hope that flame busts in his hand.

badword hate those twats.

How I really hope that flame busts in his hand.

badword hate those twats.

just die dirty *****

riot.jpg

:yucky:

i don't care what anyone says.we should all remember that these are THE GREATEST FANS IN THE WORLD

Guest Atticus

Celtic at Tynecastle is game of the season along with the derby, Wednesday the 10th under the floodlights, one to look forward to :thumbsup:

However if they have a silence that night shit is going to hit the fan inside and outside the ground.

Remembrance Sunday is however the 14th this year, so surely a minutes silence will be held at the fixtures on the weekend of the 13th/14th of November. Celtic away to St Mittens on the Sunday BTW.

I should really get myself a job with the ESPN Outside Broadcast team..................cos I can tell you right now there will be a technical fault effecting the audio stream at about 2 59 pm............however this will be rectified by approx 3.01pm.

That's assuming CFC dont ask the SPL to sanction a minutes applause of course?:angry:

Remembrance Sunday is 14th so most probably any minutes silence will be Saturday 13th

this maybe me dreaming but dnt we do are own minutes silence nearist the 11th and then do one on the day game nearist the sunday if they arnt the same day if u get what i mean :unsure:

Gregory House M.D.

the mcraes own flag is a must at this fixture

Radioactive Mince

the mcraes own flag is a must at this fixture

I'm not saying it's not a must for any Remembrance Day fixture but I find myself sitting here questioning your line of thinking in this context, even more so considering we don't even play them on the closest fixture to the 14th.

Are you saying we should wave such a flag to wind up the filthy East Glesga Mhanks? If so that's classless, TBH.

Mince

I should really get myself a job with the ESPN Outside Broadcast team..................cos I can tell you right now there will be a technical fault effecting the audio stream at about 2 59 pm............however this will be rectified by approx 3.01pm. That's assuming CFC dont ask the SPL to sanction a minutes applause of course?:angry:

Well thats good then cause by 7.29pm when the game is about to start all should be OK with the previous fault :whistling:

Well thats good then cause by 7.29pm when the game is about to start all should be OK with the previous fault :whistling:

Damn, I should have quoted the previous poster as I was referring his own ref. to the St Mirren game on the Sunday of course :sweat:

Although I notice it's a 12noon k.o anyway and not 3pm.

Anyway. if their behaviour is no better than at the falkirk stadium last year I fully expect the situation to pan out as I described in my scenario, albeit a couple of hours earlier.

However, had you still been in Canada ( or was it the USA Tom ? ) I reckon my time difference would have been about right for the Wed NIGHT game :whistling:

this maybe me dreaming but dnt we do are own minutes silence nearist the 11th and then do one on the day game nearist the sunday if they arnt the same day if u get what i mean :unsure:

No we don't. It is always on the week-end of Remembrance Sunday.

The Treasurer

May I suggest that, rather than annoying everyone on a Saturday afternoon with your "hilarious" songs and antics that your time might be better spent obtaining a basic grasp of the English language.

Damn, I should have quoted the previous poster as I was referring his own ref. to the St Mirren game on the Sunday of course :sweat:

Although I notice it's a 12noon k.o anyway and not 3pm.

Anyway. if their behaviour is no better than at the falkirk stadium last year I fully expect the situation to pan out as I described in my scenario, albeit a couple of hours earlier.

However, had you still been in Canada ( or was it the USA Tom ? ) I reckon my time difference would have been about right for the Wed NIGHT game :whistling:

Oh thats right, As the South Park song goes "Blame Canada" :rolleyes: But it was the USA he he he

I'm not saying it's not a must for any Remembrance Day fixture but I find myself sitting here questioning your line of thinking in this context, even more so considering we don't even play them on the closest fixture to the 14th.

Are you saying we should wave such a flag to wind up the filthy East Glesga Mhanks? If so that's classless, TBH.

Mince

I'm inclined to agree Mince.

SectionDJambo

Celtic at Tynecastle is game of the season along with the derby, Wednesday the 10th under the floodlights, one to look forward to :thumbsup:

However if they have a silence that night shit is going to hit the fan inside and outside the ground.

Remembrance Sunday is however the 14th this year, so surely a minutes silence will be held at the fixtures on the weekend of the 13th/14th of November. Celtic away to St Mittens on the Sunday BTW.

That will be the St.Mirren who "forgot" to have the minutes silence a few years ago when Celtic were visitors on Remembrance weekend. Oh, and all the match officials managed to forget as well.

That will be the St.Mirren who "forgot" to have the minutes silence a few years ago when Celtic were visitors on Remembrance weekend. Oh, and all the match officials managed to forget as well.

Or Falkirk v. the Tims last season, when Sky Sports 'technical fault' purported to be live sound from the ground even though at the end of the silence and the cameras showed the Falkirk fans cheering and clapping there was still no sound? hmmmm....

broxburnjambo1874

Or Falkirk v. the Tims last season, when Sky Sports 'technical fault' purported to be live sound from the ground even though at the end of the silence and the cameras showed the Falkirk fans cheering and clapping there was still no sound? hmmmm....

I think they were trying not to offend viewers from across the country who's family could of died in that war?

If I was the leader of Sky Sports I would do that.

I think they were trying not to offend viewers from across the country who's family could of died in that war?

If I was the leader of Sky Sports I would do that.

Would I hell as like if I was.

I'd let the whole wide world and their Granny's hear exactly how those cretins behave. Let the families who lost someone in the war...of which mine are one...hear exactly how Celtic FC feel about their loved ones. Let them embarrass themselves internationally.

All Sky and others do (including certain other football clubs who refuse the silence to suit them) is pander to them and therefore encourage them. Feck the lot of them. Verminous, vile club with verminious, vile supporters.

And deep breath...anyway it shouldn't worry us as it should be the St J game for the silence...and relax.

Francis Albert

Just as the Celtic fans were overjoyed at the booing at the pope's silence, I suspect from some of the posts on here that there are Hearts fans who will be disappointed if we don't get to see and hear the remembrance day silence disrupted.

For goodness sake,let's not descend into point scoring here.There are many people at that time of year who will want to pay their respects and there will be times and places for that.Heart of Midlothian have a proud history and taking flags to certain games for certain reasons is highly offensive to many fans.Think before typing and read and watch more on the reasons there are rememberance services etc.

The hooped demon game is just that.....a game of fitba'!

With Remembrance Sunday being the 14th, there should only be minutes silences on either the 11th, or the weekend of 12th, 13th and 14th,

There are plenty of opportunities for Hearts supporters to pay their respects. On the 11th in private, or at work, the game against St. Johnstone, during the Hearts Remembrance Sunday day on the 14th, or in church if you are a church goer.

This is a time for respect and reflection and not petty points scoring. Even then, we could only take the moral high ground if our trumpets could

a) Not disrupt the silence by being so aghast at anything the Celtic lot do or

B) Boo like kids at the pantomine once the silence is finished.

Would I hell as like if I was.

I'd let the whole wide world and their Granny's hear exactly how those cretins behave. Let the families who lost someone in the war...of which mine are one...hear exactly how Celtic FC feel about their loved ones. Let them embarrass themselves internationally.

All Sky and others do (including certain other football clubs who refuse the silence to suit them) is pander to them and therefore encourage them. Feck the lot of them. Verminous, vile club with verminious, vile supporters.

And deep breath...anyway it shouldn't worry us as it should be the St J game for the silence...and relax.

^^this, this, 1000x this

Gregory House M.D.

Mince

i didn't mean agains septic... i meant the rememberence fixture...

Farquar Hoffe

May I suggest that, rather than annoying everyone on a Saturday afternoon with your "hilarious" songs and antics that your time might be better spent obtaining a basic grasp of the English language.

This :lol:

GTF you boring ****

Stupid Sexy Flanders

FTH 109 FTH

I dont want to tar every fan with the same brush, although it is the majority, but these scumbags shouldnt even be allowed to clean our shoes never mind be in the same country as us. They show no respect for any of the armed forces past and present who have fought and died for this country and therefore should not be living here. Shouting abuse during a minutes silence is an utter disgrace. It reminds me of the hobos when we had a minutes silence for Wallace Mercer, disgusting. I took my kids to a game a few seasons ago (i regret it now) only to find fans of the tims wearing masks and balaclavas pointing their fingers at my kids pretending they had guns.

If the SFA had any cajones they would ban them from playing any football on/around that date.

The rest of us can get on with football and respecting the war dead.

That video that was posted was sickening. Pathetic how some fans can't help themselves and disrespect people. Other clubs never scream and sing when they have a minutes silence.

Is it to much to ask for a civil football club?

Radioactive Mince

i didn't mean agains septic... i meant the rememberence fixture...

Please accept my apologies, in that case :thumbsup:

HOBO. :stuart:

Mince

That video that was posted was sickening. Pathetic how some fans can't help themselves and disrespect people. Other clubs never scream and sing when they have a minutes silence.

Is it to much to ask for a civil football club?

Sadly for c8-10% of our fans, it was.

I don't give 2 hoots for the leaders of religous faiths, but I do care 100% of the reputation of our club.

I'm so surpised that people didn't realise the impact of that day of being unable to keep their traps shut for a minute. Or that most of the vile things the OF do will be dis- proportionately swept under the carpet.

And I don't buy that we were set up that day either because 90% of our fans managed to do the one thing that would not to drag us through the mire.

As others have said on this thread and others we have to be careful Remembrance Day doesn't become a petty points scoring exercise.

The media will perform their usual cover up by turning off the sound from the dims end and nothing being said by the west coast press.We were hung out to dry by the lot of them when some of our fans(wrongly)booed the silence for the pope,a silence that had absolutely nothing to do with Scottish football.We need to try not to respond to them or the silence could turn into a farce,let them make a fool of themselves while we quietly observe and respect the silence.Please do not shout back at them,it will only make our club and fans look bad,leave it untill its over and i am sure the whole of Tynecastle will give them the abuse they deserve.

Guest Dipped Flake

The media will perform their usual cover up by turning off the sound from the dims end and nothing being said by the west coast press.We were hung out to dry by the lot of them when some of our fans(wrongly)booed the silence for the pope,a silence that had absolutely nothing to do with Scottish football.We need to try not to respond to them or the silence could turn into a farce,let them make a fool of themselves while we quietly observe and respect the silence.Please do not shout back at them,it will only make our club and fans look bad,leave it untill its over and i am sure the whole of Tynecastle will give them the abuse they deserve.

For the hard of thinking can I just remind you all that there will NOT be a silence at the celtic game. The minute silence is the next week. What a totally pointless thread

john brownlee

they know it will cause problems but they don't care maybe we should employ some ex Paras to guard the wreaths at Haymarket, having said that there wont be any there on the 10th. But they mill most certain boo the minutes silence or will we have to bow under pressure and clap the war dead.

quote the usual suspects to go on about the pope' silence at humpdump.

fleckin vermin the lot o' them

john brownlee

Just as the Celtic fans were overjoyed at the booing at the pope's silence, I suspect from some of the posts on here that there are Hearts fans who will be disappointed if we don't get to see and hear the remembrance day silence disrupted.

always one and your usually the first. cut that chip of your shoulder

mahgrassyshoes

I'm assuming that the bit in bold supposed to be our. If so, I think your comment is very disrepectful to the other clubs in the SPL. Just because we have a strong link with rememberance day doesn't mean that the fixtures should be changed to accommodate us. What I mean by that is, some other club should not have their rememberance day ruined by these thugs just so we can have a respectful day. If the fixtures happen to fall this way then so be it. The fact of the matter is people should be capable of respecting other peoples beliefs by being silent for 60 seconds regardless of whether or not they agree with them.

Archived