Tickets For The Wolves Game

Johanes de Silentio

Johanes de Silentio

Anyone know if one can purchase tickets at the ticket office the morra after 5?

Yours, expecting mucho abuse,

Algernon.

Cheers!

Sierra Delta

Think I read that it'll be open until 6pm tomorrow, not certain though.

The ticket office better be open later than 6pm as I've got to pick up tickets I've paid for.

They surely can't shut the ticket office before the match starts?

Johanes de Silentio

Cheers - accompanying a pal who is a Wolves fan into the away end! :blink:

Thing is, if I wear my scarf, they'll rip the absolute pish out of me! :ninja:

thehibsareintheirbeds

hadnt even thought about tickets until reading this thread. i paid for my season ticket seats a few weeks ago online and am assuming they just get added to the smart card, as i've definitely not had any tickets sent.

does anyone know if this is definitely right? as the email receipt and website arent too clear. :ermm:

easthousesjambo

hadnt even thought about tickets until reading this thread. i paid for my season ticket seats a few weeks ago online and am assuming they just get added to the smart card, as i've definitely not had any tickets sent.

does anyone know if this is definitely right? as the email receipt and website arent too clear. :ermm:

i bought ticket for tomorow and sat and they got added to my smartcard

Sierra Delta

Think it automatically goes onto your smartcard if you bought it before Friday, if not you have to collect them from the ticket office or print them at home.

Special Agent Dale Cooper

Can't decide whether a friendly is worth ?15. ..or should i save my money for meaningful matches. Value for money, as I'll be coming thru from Glasgow as well?

I'll take a printout of my confirmation just incase. Good old hearts making it clear

What a lot of nonsense this is, arrange a friendly, make it a 7PM start, then shut the ticket office an hour before.

I know tickets have been on sale for weeks, but why prevent anyone from deciding on the spur of the moment to go along.

Can anyone explain what exactly HMFC have against cash gates these days?

The Old Tolbooth

Well that will be me not able to go now then as I was going to decide last minute because I'll be working until around 6ish in the Bathgate area, I cant believe the ticket office are shutting at 6pm and missing a trick of getting the last minute punters, only fecking Hearts ffS! :verymad:

Well that will be me not able to go now then as I was going to decide last minute because I'll be working until around 6ish in the Bathgate area, I cant believe the ticket office are shutting at 6pm and missing a trick of getting the last minute punters, only fecking Hearts ffS! :verymad:

Ticket Office opemn until kick off as normal.

Any season ticket holder who has bought season seats for pre season games has had it added to smartcards, simples! :thumbsup:

Saint Jambo

Oh well been to Dunfermline, Gillingham and Millwall in the last week, but won't be able to put some money into Hearts' coffers tomorrow. Live in Glasgow and was only just going to make it through for early kick-off. Never make it by 6. ?15 saved I guess. Hadn't even occured to me that it might be an issue.

Ticket Office opemn until kick off as normal.

Any season ticket holder who has bought season seats for pre season games has had it added to smartcards, simples! :thumbsup:

I booked my seats online using my reserved seats in the 2 games for ?20 deal, and it told me to collect them from the ticket office when I confirmed the booking.

There was nothing on the online booking system that I noticed to pick an "add to smartcard" option.

There will be trouble outside if the ticket office is shut at 6pm, as a lot of people will have to collect their tickets.

I know at least two other people in the same situation as me.

Not all of us live or work near Tynie.

scottish_chicP

I booked the two for ?20 over the phone and they got added to my Smartcard.

heartsfc_fan

The orignial question for Paranoid Android...why not just sit in the home end instead? :thumbsup:

WeeToonJambo

There will be trouble outside if the ticket office is shut at 6pm, as a lot of people will have to collect their tickets.

I know at least two other people in the same situation as me.

Not all of us live or work near Tynie.

According to the website Ticket Office opening hours on matchdays are 10am until kickoff. I can't see them closing an hour early as there must be dozens, if not more, in your situation.

Johanes de Silentio

The orignial question for Paranoid Android...why not just sit in the home end instead? :thumbsup:

Taking along a pal who is a Wolves fan who wants to sit the the Wolves fans! :thumbsup:

Archived