What Do We Expect?

paul cook

I have been a silent jambo, watching all the goings on here. but i feel i have to apply myself to this.How long have we waited for a world class striker? how long have we wanted bruno, kari, zico, the other bruno, robbo, jim fecking hamilton....... we are a club who are and always will be shrouded in negative press.....i love my club, god knows im on the net every f*****g day praying that we have signed someone!! Call me stoopid , but i think the squad we have are morer than capable of toppling the ugly sisters! Ryan S...Blacky...Rubens, these guys will give there guts for the club!! as for daz barr, marius, bouzy, clum...i love each and every single one of these guys!! Lets forget bryson, hartley, and the next target that we dont get!!!! Lets get behind the guys who we spend our hard earned money on! i personally think Ryan S is better than any othe Scottish mid fielder on offer!!!! Lets stop dissing the club that we love and just give everything to the guys who are already there!!!! instead of bumping our gums about possible signigns day in and day out! peace out. love you all.the cookie monster.x

Transfer speculation is ace. :thumbsup:

Another couple of key signings and we could be on the verge of a superb season. I'm still hopeful that JJ and Vlad will get the guys on board that we need to take the current squad to a level where we can just about compete with the Glasgow bigots. We may not be all that far behind them if we can get everyone fit and pulling in the same direction with the aforementioned 2 more key signings.

Era Macaroons

Transfer speculation is ace. :thumbsup:

Another couple of key signings and we could be on the verge of a superb season. I'm still hopeful that JJ and Vlad will get the guys on board that we need to take the current squad to a level where we can just about compete with the Glasgow bigots. We may not be all that far behind them if we can get everyone fit and pulling in the same direction with the aforementioned 2 more key signings.

who would you like those two to be?

Forgive my ignorance! I was lead to believe this was the place where there hearts fans romed!!

shaun.lawson

Forgive my ignorance! I was lead to believe this was the place where there hearts fans romed!!

:mellow:

Why is every sooo called hertz fan on here giving oor club shit? get a grip of yerselves.........and back the jj....bb...gl...cmon!in hertz we trust!!!!

My inside sources have told me that there will be a big striker unveiling...........b4 the wolves game.dont think we got the cash money for clarkson! It could be pospisil!?

Why is every sooo called hertz fan on here giving oor club shit? get a grip of yerselves.........and back the jj....bb...gl...cmon!in hertz we trust!!!!

Blatant smelly hobo. Back to CC Blooms with you.

My inside sources have told me that there will be a big striker unveiling...........b4 the wolves game.dont think we got the cash money for clarkson! It could be pospisil!?

Sources!!! You're the proverbial man mellow.gif

I'm so excited. Oh yes I am.

No really, I am.

Jambof3tornado

have you made a spelling error on your name,remove an O and add a C?

Your inside sources...my arse!

I have been a silent jambo, watching all the goings on here. but i feel i have to apply myself to this.How long have we waited for a world class striker? how long have we wanted bruno, kari, zico, the other bruno, robbo, jim fecking hamilton....... we are a club who are and always will be shrouded in negative press.....i love my club, god knows im on the net every f*****g day praying that we have signed someone!! Call me stoopid , but i think the squad we have are morer than capable of toppling the ugly sisters! Ryan S...Blacky...Rubens, these guys will give there guts for the club!! as for daz barr, marius, bouzy, clum...i love each and every single one of these guys!! Lets forget bryson, hartley, and the next target that we dont get!!!! Lets get behind the guys who we spend our hard earned money on! i personally think Ryan S is better than any othe Scottish mid fielder on offer!!!! Lets stop dissing the club that we love and just give everything to the guys who are already there!!!! instead of bumping our gums about possible signigns day in and day out! peace out. love you all.the cookie monster.x

The problem we have is that everyone knows Hearts are two or three players away from being half decent but frustration takes over especially when you see other clubs strenghening their squads, we've been left behind a few times before, we don't want it to happen again. Look at all the Hartley carry-on, Aberdeen have somehow miraculously found some cash for him, their top wage was supposedly ?1,900 a week, you can be sure he'll be getting more than that but still not more than he would've got back at us. Frustration.

The players we have are still mostly the same ones as last season, we asked players to fill-in at certain positions and they did their best but it's not ideal for them or the team if they are out of position, this is where we desperately need to get some in and make us far tougher to beat, if not, this season will be no better than last. We all want to see the best team possible and we'll still support the boys, all we need is a couple more new faces to enhance the squad.

who would you like those two to be?

I'd like Bryson and Clarkson even though I know we're not even close to being able to afford them.

Murray Davidson and Leigh Griffiths have also impressed me when I've seen them but i'd doubt that we could afford them either.

I'll just wait and see what JJ and the Vlad pull out of the hat.

anybody who refers to hearts as hertz is generally a hibs supporter............................. :thumbsup:

adios amigo...................

Guest jambomickey

some rant that cookie monster. :lol:

Chris Benoit

anybody who refers to hearts as hertz is generally a hibs supporter............................. :thumbsup:

14817_thisthis.jpg

linkin- hearts

By inside sources do you mean they are presently incarcerated?:whistling:

....well I refer to us as 'The herts' (when speaking, but that's prob the first time I've actually written it mind you) so does that make me a hobo?

****......I knew there had to be a reason why I've always found ABBA songs to be pleasantly melodic. Now I know!

scott_jambo

hmmm.... dry.gif

Dont want to jump to conclusions but this is a standard 'trying too hard' post, imo.

Hoboesque, but will give benefit of doubt for now, if you are one you will trip yourself up in the coming days - that much is certain.

serious_cat.jpg

If we can sign an attacking midfielder and striker of decent quality, we can have a very good season!!

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo

321.png

11.Ajunkieinjectingheroin.jpg

PondScum.jpg

im a hearts fan for 40 years and i and most jambos i know refer to them as "Herts", i do my father did and so did my grandad, so unless you were educated at Eton i have no idea where that theory came from. :ermm:

Chris Benoit

im a hearts fan for 40 years and i and most jambos i know refer to them as "Herts", i do my father did and so did my grandad, so unless you were educated at Eton i have no idea where that theory came from. :ermm:

but have you ever written Hertz when referring to Hearts or like the rest of us do you spell it H-E-A-R-T-S

Hertz = vermin

shaun.lawson

I don't think the OP is a hobo. But so far, his posts have suggested him to be several french fries short of a value meal.

Chris Benoit

I don't think the OP is a hobo. But so far, his posts have suggested him to be several french fries short of a value meal.

You've become a bit of a hard ass recently Mr Lawson, think you've been hanging around with Acey too much :D

shaun.lawson

You've become a bit of a hard ass recently Mr Lawson, think you've been hanging around with Acey too much :D

:D

I've never hung around with Acey in ma puff! B)

but have you ever written Hertz when referring to Hearts or like the rest of us do you spell it H-E-A-R-T-S

Hertz = vermin

Bit harsh IMO.

I had a decent hire car from them a while back. Delivered on time and in good nick. :thumbsup:

You are clearly an 'Avis Man' I see.

:D

I've never hung around with Acey in ma puff! B)

:lol:

There are certain local terms that make sense when used by locals as the accent makes it. When said by people with different accents, it just doesn't work. I can imagine Shaun saying the above and it just sounds ridiculous. ;)

shaun.lawson

There are certain local terms that make sense when used by locals as the accent makes it. When said by people with different accents, it just doesn't work. I can imagine Shaun saying the above and it just sounds ridiculous. ;)

Ach, I was just a fan of The High Life, BH. :)

Sorry about that lads, first time back on since saturday night and a wee bit embarrased about that daft rant! :huh:

Next time im alone with a bottle of vodka i will change the password to the laptop

And no im not a hobo! :yucky:

shaun.lawson

Sorry about that lads, first time back on since saturday night and a wee bit embarrased about that daft rant! :huh:

Next time im alone with a bottle of vodka i will change the password to the laptop

Ah, that explains it. In that case, :welcome: to JKB. :thumbsup:

Nucky Thompson

Never post with a good bevy :lol: That's why when I got back yesterday I only posted two or three times before getting my wife to change the password :whistling:

We've all been there bud. :rolleyes:

Hahaha.Will steer clear from KB when drunk from now on!

So whats the latest rumour? dont get many of them this far up north and doesnt seem to be anything meaty on here

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Nae bother cookie monster. xoxo

I always pronounce Hearts as it should be pronounced HARTS like that.

I did not attend eton.

I am not posh.

Reverse snobbery is not cool.

Malcolm Tucker

I always pronounce Hearts as it should be pronounced HARTS like that.

I did not attend eton.

I am not posh.

Reverse snobbery is not cool.

snob121.jpg

IMO.

Commander Harris

I'm a harrow boy myself and pronounce it "h??(?)ts". ?

Malcolm Tucker

I'm a harrow boy myself and pronounce it "h??(?)ts". ?

AM COMMIN N A PRINOWNCE IT HAEAERARTS.

as you are new (to posting) i will pass on my very limited experience of this board to you-

1) if you change your mind about any topic for any reason you are labeled a "revisionist".

2) if you like a player other posters don`t you are an "apologist" (opp. denialist).

3) if you wish to comment on a hearts defeat and are unsure why we lost blame suso.

4) if it is a heavy defeat blame suso AND obua.

5) if any player is injured during close season you MUST right them off for the whole season.

6) all our players are rubbish unless they are injured. after being injured for 3 weeks you must then start blabbering on about how good they are and "how they would have made the difference".

7) anything that goes wrong in the club is entirely vlads fault.

8) anything that goes right in the club is despite of vlad.

9) you ARE a hobo.

Radioactive Mince

:blink:

Never post with a good bevy :lol: That's why when I got back yesterday I only posted two or three times before getting my wife to change the password :whistling:

:mellow:

What's your excuse the rest of the time, then?

Mince

Archived