Vuvuzelas Banned

H2

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Safety issues. Aye they were major safety issues during the WC. :unsure:

I don't care what excuse they use to ban them. They're a pain in the erse.

aye aken. thank god they are banned :thumbsup:

Francis Albert

The major risk would be to the health and safety of anyone who blows the bloody things. I think A&E Departments have quite enough cases of inappropriate objects inserted in ... well you know where.

Vuvuzelas banned

Next you won't be able to sing

Singing many perfectly reasonable songs that sound a lot better and more inspirational than vuvuzelas are already banned and/or prompt the throwing of scalding hot coffee.

Vuvuzelas GTF.

Well thank goodness for that. Vuvuzelas = dangerous weapon. ?:)

Although I have to admit that the idea of watching grown men swatting the crap out of each other with oversized trumpets did appeal to me a wee bit.?

I sincerely look forward to Hearts banning this annoyance from our ground.

We don't need plastic trumpets to create an atmosphere.

portobellojambo1

Vuvuzelas banned

Next you won't be able to sing incase you drown out a H&S call.

Thank feck, tuneless feckin rackets that they are.

Well thank goodness for that. Vuvuzelas = dangerous weapon. ?:)

Although I have to admit that the idea of watching grown men swatting the crap out of each other with oversized trumpets did appeal to me a wee bit.?

I would honestly pay money to watch that.

We could get Fashanu and Ulrika to host it.

jack D and coke

Any ^^^^ sits next to me and blows one of these b*stard things i swear i'll wrap it round their f***** neck :angry:

Any ^^^^ sits next to me and blows one of these b*stard things i swear i'll wrap it round their f***** neck :angry:

THIS.

Although at least I've got the excuse that I'm pissed.

Guest Atticus

:lol:

Hearts better ban them, I tried to swan through the main stand turnstiles last season with a similar instrument and got KB'd by the kiljoy steward :angry: Thats the thanks I get for trying to bring a bit of culture to the stands FFS :verymad:

man_playing_trumpet_uid.gif

Jambof3tornado

A mate of mine was at Dunfermline last night watching his team(sheep botherers)and text me to say some lad with a vuvezela got boo'd so badly for blowing it once that it stayed under his seat for the other 85 minutes.

Thex are a tool of the devil.

jamboinglasgow

:lol:

Hearts better ban them, I tried to swan through the main stand turnstiles last season with a similar instrument and got KB'd by the kiljoy steward :angry: Thats the thanks I get for trying to bring a bit of culture to the stands FFS :verymad:

man_playing_trumpet_uid.gif

I will bring my trumpet next season and treat the fans to some light jazz.

A mate of mine was at Dunfermline last night watching his team(sheep botherers)and text me to say some lad with a vuvezela got boo'd so badly for blowing it once that it stayed under his seat for the other 85 minutes.

Thex are a tool of the devil.

i was just thinking of the abuse somebody would get if they were to use one at tynecastle :unsure:

I got a deal on 250 of them - I'll have a stall under the bridge before the St Johnstone game, so will see ya there.

Only ?3 each :thumbsup:

rudi must stay

they're not going to. According to hearts on facebook they feel they don't need to ban them because they expect people to get bored of them very quickly. Hopefully that's what happens..

they're not going to. According to hearts on facebook they feel they don't need to ban them because they expect people to get bored of them very quickly. Hopefully that's what happens..

I'm glad they're not. I don't understand why who is and who isn't banning the feckers is newsworthy, at end of the day, it'll be some tw@tish kids (and some right **** adults) that bring ones along to grounds here and there thinking they're going to be well popular and a crowd pleaser with a 'unique' trumpet and by the 20th minute they'll have been told to shut up 78 times, threatened 34 times and had 5 coke bottle lids thrown at them, and that'll do for the season and we won't hear or see one at a ground come September. It'll sort itself out.

If I wasn't allowed to bring in a flag on a small wooden stick, I can't see a vuvuzela being allowed!

Imagine the damage one of those could do if it was lobbed onto the pitch :down:

Special Agent Dale Cooper

The only positive I can take about the vuvuzela is they kinda droned out the only thing worse...that infernal brass band Englandshire take with them everywhere they play. I hate them more than I hate cauliflower and cheese. And I really f@@king hate cauliflower and cheese!

That is all! <_<

Agreed. We've got enough real trumpets who do that week in week out.......

A mate of mine is still in the nick in South Africa. All he did was try blowing one of those Zulusvulvas.....

Couldn't understand what the problem was.

mahgrassyshoes

If we ban the vuvuzela's from Tynecastle queue the followers of the green and grey hoops greeting about how we are victimising them because we don't like what they are about. Those tits will believe that we are trying to erase their history. I'm assuming that by now they will all believe that the priest that created Celtic Football Club also invented the vuvuzela because there are some in their club shop with their badge on it...

rudi must stay

I'm glad they're not. I don't understand why who is and who isn't banning the feckers is newsworthy, at end of the day, it'll be some tw@tish kids (and some right **** adults) that bring ones along to grounds here and there thinking they're going to be well popular and a crowd pleaser with a 'unique' trumpet and by the 20th minute they'll have been told to shut up 78 times, threatened 34 times and had 5 coke bottle lids thrown at them, and that'll do for the

season and we won't hear or see one at a ground come September. It'll sort itself out.

the probably at Celtic park and Ibrox though is alot of them are like that.. Those grounds could be even more 'interesting' next season.

I will bring my trumpet next season and treat the fans to some light jazz.

Oh great! Four or five different instruments, playing four or five different tunes at the same time! And they call Jazz music! Bring on the VuV thingyies! :woot:

A mate of mine is still in the nick in South Africa. All he did was try blowing one of those Zulusvulvas.....

Couldn't understand what the problem was.

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Singing many perfectly reasonable songs that sound a lot better and more inspirational than vuvuzelas are already banned and/or prompt the throwing of scalding hot coffee.

Vuvuzelas GTF.

Good Fishin The rapist... :thumbsup:

Archived