Where Do All The Dead Bursds Go?

Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington

Serious question.

You very rarely see a dead bird lying in the street. Where the **** do they all go? :unsure:

There are millions of them. We should be walking on a carpet of bird corpses every time we leave the house.

The cats cant eat them all surely? :down:

One fell down my chimney once when I was away on holiday. Amazing how many maggots can come from one dead bird. About 3 square yards of carpt was literally moving. I had to hoover the wriggly little sods up.

Chad Sexington

One fell down my chimney once when I was away on holiday. Amazing how many maggots can come from one dead bird. About 3 square yards of carpt was literally moving. I had to hoover the wriggly little sods up.

Well thats one accounted for.

Where do the rest go?

I want answers. :angry:

Serious question.

You very rarely see a dead bird lying in the street. Where the **** do they all go? :unsure:

There are millions of them. We should be walking on a carpet of bird corpses every time we leave the house.

The cats cant eat them all surely? :down:

birds are flying Hanibal lecturs CANNIBALS, they eat thier dead.

saw a dead bird on a car bonnet yesterday with its neck snapped. Bet that was a nice surprise when going back to your car!

Guest GhostHunter

The cooncil have a man that goes around cleaning them up.

DeedBursds Man.

Pay's good I hear.

Anyone who works down at Edinburgh Park/Gyle or goes to Stevenson will see the dead pigeons under the bridge behind the netting.

The council will clear them up if they are in a public place to prevent spreading of disease etc. But foxes and cats will get to a lot of them.

I witnessed, 2 seagulls attacking a pigeon outside my window, a couple of weeks back. After a while , I realised they had killed it. So I went outside to move it, and it had been completely hollowed out.

Boy, how I laughed.

020.jpg

See a few lying squashed on the roads, some times all squashed over some ones car tyre.. :lol:

I hate the little feakers...

Tiberius Stinkfinger

99% of bursds know when there time is coming to an end and fly straight into the sun, hence the lack of corpses.

99% of bursds know when there time is coming to an end and fly straight into the sun, hence the lack of corpses.

:D

Archived