Renewed desire

Robbo27_22

Robbo27_22

I've been delighted at the recent chat coming from players. I think the little taster they got of Jeffries between January and May has reignited the desire within the squad. Wallace and Stevenson has spoken of their regime to hit the ground running in the new season, something that has been sadly lacking since 05/06. Barr and Kyle seem very humbled to be at the club and know they have a lot to prove despite knowing what the SPL is about. Even Templeton's interview a couple of months ago revealed that he knows there is a long way for him in his personal trip.

I'm quite excited about the new season, even if we dont make anymore signings. I think we'll see an all new Hearts come August.

Clerry Jambo

I've been delighted at the recent chat coming from players. I think the little taster they got of Jeffries between January and May has reignited the desire within the squad. Wallace and Stevenson has spoken of their regime to hit the ground running in the new season, something that has been sadly lacking since 05/06. Barr and Kyle seem very humbled to be at the club and know they have a lot to prove despite knowing what the SPL is about. Even Templeton's interview a couple of months ago revealed that he knows there is a long way for him in his personal trip.

I'm quite excited about the new season, even if we dont make anymore signings. I think we'll see an all new Hearts come August.

Hey Craigie, keep oaf they happy pills :)

If we can bring in another striker of decent quality, even a loan move I will be a bit more optimistic of our chances competing at the top end of the table.

If we go in with what we have we'll struggle but a nice wee signing or two WILL make all the difference and I will have some of what your taking :P

See you behind the goals!!

Archived