WC Betting Advice

RobM

Right - got ?50 coming back on the Dutch winning the WC.

Given that bookies are falling over themselves to offer you free bets when you open a new account what is the best way to use this situation to my advantge.

Currently thinking of opening an account and laying ?20 on Spain and Gemany at 2-1ish to win the tournament. ?20 of my own money and ?20 free bet wherever I can get it.

Any better way to do this and anybody know the best free bet offfers currently open?

Say What Again
Currently thinking of opening an account and laying ?20 on Spain and Gemany at 2-1ish to win the tournament. ?20 of my own money and ?20 free bet wherever I can get it.

Any better way to do this and anybody know the best free bet offfers currently open?

Paddy Power have an offer just now that would let you do something similar while only using ?10 of your own dough.

Place one single ?10 bet and get a free ?20 bet.

Put your tenner on Germany to win ?31, put the free ?20 on Spain to win ?60 (which would probably end up ?40 as they tend to keep the stake they gave you).

Guaranteed at least ?31 back from ?10 spend.

http://www.paddypower.com/bet?action=cmp&cid=19&AFF_ID=10000116

EDIT: There are others that will give you a far bigger free bet, but obviously you'll have to part with more of your own cash to get it.

The Old Tolbooth

Anyone else remember the WC final bet 4 years ago through William Hills?

You staked ?50 of your own cash on the final between France and Italy, and they let you bet ?50 of their own cash too, and also paid you the free stake money back into your account. There was a lot of JKB'ers took advantage if this, and it paid for my WC final night on the pish :thumbsup:

I opened a Ladbrokes one at the start.

?5 in, 5x?5 free bets.

Got all the potential finalists covered so guaranteed to more than cover my spendings. Had Germany and Holland from the start, and covered Spain tonight so I cant lose. :whistling:

Archived