Help me pass uni!

Moriarty

If you could all answer this wee questionnaire that would be grand.

(can PM me results if you feel its personal for any reason)

could even start a wee debate on organic food. :rolleyes:

1. Gender -

2. Age -

3. Occupation -

4. Do you know of fast food restaurants that sell organic food (Y/N)(if yes, where?)

5.Are you aware of the cost of organic food? (Y/N)

6.How often do you buy organic food? (Always, sometimes, never)

7. Organic food is expensive (strongly agree, agree, unsure, disagree, strongly disagree)

8. Organic food is better for your health (strongly agree, agree, unsure, disagree, strongly disagree)

9. I would buy organic food from a fast food restaurant if available (strongly agree, agree, unsure, disagree, strongly disagree)

10. I think fast food restaurants sell good quality food (strongly agree, agree, unsure, disagree, strongly disagree)

11. Would you prefer to buy organic food? (Y/N)

Thank you.

1. Gender - Male

2. Age -22

3. Occupation - Student

4. Age - Still 22

5. Do you know of fast food restaurants that sell organic food (Y/N)(if yes, where?)

No

6.Are you aware of the cost of organic food? (Y/N)

Yes - bloody expensive

7.How often do you buy organic food? (Always, sometimes, never)

Never

8. Organic food is expensive (strongly agree, agree, unsure, disagree, strongly disagree)

See above

9. Organic food is better for your health (strongly agree, agree, unsure, disagree, strongly disagree)

Agree

10. I would buy organic food from a fast food restaurant if available (strongly agree, agree, unsure, disagree, strongly disagree)

Unsure

11. I think fast food restaurants sell good quality food (strongly agree, agree, unsure, disagree, strongly disagree)

Disagree

12. Would you prefer to buy organic food? (Y/N)

Mibbies

1. Gender - Male

2. Age - 28

3. Occupation - Medical Claims Assessor

4. Age - 15 seconds older than last time you asked....;)

5. Do you know of fast food restaurants that sell organic food (Y/N)(if yes, where?) No

6.Are you aware of the cost of organic food? (Y/N) Yes

7.How often do you buy organic food? (Always, sometimes, never) Never

8. Organic food is expensive (strongly agree, agree, unsure, disagree, strongly disagree) Strongly agree

9. Organic food is better for your health (strongly agree, agree, unsure, disagree, strongly disagree) Disagree

10. I would buy organic food from a fast food restaurant if available (strongly agree, agree, unsure, disagree, strongly disagree) Disagree

11. I think fast food restaurants sell good quality food (strongly agree, agree, unsure, disagree, strongly disagree) Disagree

12. Would you prefer to buy organic food? (Y/N) Yes - if I could be convinced that the reported benefits are genuine.

loveofthegame

1. Gender - Male

2. Age -20

3. Occupation - Student

4. Age - I've told you this already!

5. Do you know of fast food restaurants that sell organic food (Y/N)(if yes, where?) No

6.Are you aware of the cost of organic food? (Y/N) Not exactly but i know its more expensive than normal scran

7.How often do you buy organic food? (Always, sometimes, never) Never

8. Organic food is expensive (strongly agree, agree, unsure, disagree, strongly disagree) Agree

9. Organic food is better for your health (strongly agree, agree, unsure, disagree, strongly disagree) Unsure

10. I would buy organic food from a fast food restaurant if available (strongly agree, agree, unsure, disagree, strongly disagree) Disagree

11. I think fast food restaurants sell good quality food (strongly agree, agree, unsure, disagree, strongly disagree) Strongly disagree on quality if by that you mean how good it is for your health! Agree as in 'its pure quality min'

12. Would you prefer to buy organic food? (Y/N) Nah happy with what i do buy

Thank you.

There you go mate good luck

1. Gender - Male

2. Age - 17

3. Occupation - Part Time Fast Food Restuarant (Pizza Hut)

4. Do you know of fast food restaurants that sell organic food-No

5.Are you aware of the cost of organic food?-No

6.How often do you buy organic food?-Never

7. Organic food is expensive-Agree

8. Organic food is better for your health- Unsure

9. I would buy organic food from a fast food restaurant if available-Agree

10. I think fast food restaurants sell good quality food-Disagree (First hand experience)

11. Would you prefer to buy organic food?-Yes

Dean Winchester

1. Gender - Male

2. Age - 18

3. Occupation - Reception Staff at HWU (Until Uni in September)

4. Do you know of fast food restaurants that sell organic food (Y/N)(if yes, where?)

No

No

Never

7. Organic food is expensive (strongly agree, agree, unsure, disagree, strongly disagree)

Unsure

8. Organic food is better for your health (strongly agree, agree, unsure, disagree, strongly disagree)

Agree

9. I would buy organic food from a fast food restaurant if available (strongly agree, agree, unsure, disagree, strongly disagree)

Agree

10. I think fast food restaurants sell good quality food (strongly agree, agree, unsure, disagree, strongly disagree)

Disagree

11. Would you prefer to buy organic food? (Y/N)

Yes

1. Gender - Male

2. Age - Old enough

3. Occupation - Student

4. Do you know of fast food restaurants that sell organic food (Y/N)(if yes, where?) Yes- Mcdonalds serve organic milk I believe

5.Are you aware of the cost of organic food? (Y/N) Yes

6.How often do you buy organic food? (Always, sometimes, never) Never

7. Organic food is expensive (strongly agree, agree, unsure, disagree, strongly disagree) Strongly Agree

8. Organic food is better for your health (strongly agree, agree, unsure, disagree, strongly disagree) Disagree (There was an Horizon docu on last week that "proved it".)

9. I would buy organic food from a fast food restaurant if available (strongly agree, agree, unsure, disagree, strongly disagree) Depends on what it was and the price - So that'll be unsure!

10. I think fast food restaurants sell good quality food (strongly agree, agree, unsure, disagree, strongly disagree) Strongly disagree

11. Would you prefer to buy organic food? (Y/N) Yes- But only if the health benefits were proven, the price comes down and its proved that farmers who do this are above board as well.

1. Gender - Male

2. Age - 24

3. Occupation - Student

4. Do you know of fast food restaurants that sell organic food (Y/N)(if yes, where?) No

7. Organic food is expensive (strongly agree, agree, unsure, disagree, strongly disagree) Agree

8. Organic food is better for your health (strongly agree, agree, unsure, disagree, strongly disagree) Unsure

9. I would buy organic food from a fast food restaurant if available (strongly agree, agree, unsure, disagree, strongly disagree) Strongly Disagree (the food quality is crap, so why pay mor for equally crap food!!!)

10. I think fast food restaurants sell good quality food (strongly agree, agree, unsure, disagree, strongly disagree) Strongly disagree

11. Would you prefer to buy organic food? (Y/N) No

Carl Weathers

1. Gender - male

2. Age - 24

3. Occupation - Marketing placement/student

4. Do you know of fast food restaurants that sell organic food (Y/N)(if yes, where?) no

5.Are you aware of the cost of organic food? (Y/N) no

11. Would you prefer to buy organic food? (Y/N) yes

1. Gender - Male

2. Age - 25

3. Occupation - Student/P/T Administrator

4. Do you know of fast food restaurants that sell organic food (Y/N)(if yes, where?) Nup

7. Organic food is expensive (strongly agree, agree, unsure, disagree, strongly disagree)Agree

8. Organic food is better for your health (strongly agree, agree, unsure, disagree, strongly disagree) Agree

9. I would buy organic food from a fast food restaurant if available (strongly agree, agree, unsure, disagree, strongly disagree) unsure (depends on price)

10. I think fast food restaurants sell good quality food (strongly agree, agree, unsure, disagree, strongly disagree) disagree

11. Would you prefer to buy organic food? (Y/N) No

ta ta

1. Gender - Male

2. Age - 42

3. Occupation - Chief Electrician

4. Do you know of fast food restaurants that sell organic food (Y/N)(if yes, where?) No

6.How often do you buy organic food? (Always, sometimes, never) Sometimes

7. Organic food is expensive (strongly agree, agree, unsure, disagree, strongly disagree) Agree

8. Organic food is better for your health (strongly agree, agree, unsure, disagree, strongly disagree) Agree

9. I would buy organic food from a fast food restaurant if available (strongly agree, agree, unsure, disagree, strongly disagree) Agree

10. I think fast food restaurants sell good quality food (strongly agree, agree, unsure, disagree, strongly disagree) Disagree

11. Would you prefer to buy organic food? (Y/N) Yes, when the carrots get bigger I will.

1. Gender - MALE

2. Age - 31

3. Occupation - COMPANY DIRECTOR

4. Do you know of fast food restaurants that sell organic food (Y/N)(if yes, where?) N

5.Are you aware of the cost of organic food? (Y/N) N

6.How often do you buy organic food? (Always, sometimes, never) SOMETIMES

7. Organic food is expensive (strongly agree, agree, unsure, disagree, strongly disagree) STRONGLY AGREE

8. Organic food is better for your health (strongly agree, agree, unsure, disagree, strongly disagree) AGREE

9. I would buy organic food from a fast food restaurant if available (strongly agree, agree, unsure, disagree, strongly disagree) UNSURE

10. I think fast food restaurants sell good quality food (strongly agree, agree, unsure, disagree, strongly disagree) DISAGREE

11. Would you prefer to buy organic food? (Y/N) N

Thank you.

Nae bother

1. Gender -Male

2. Age -20

3. Occupation -Student

11. Would you prefer to buy organic food? (Y/N)I'm not really fussed tbh

Thank you.

Now that thats done, does anyone fancy helping me by doing a mechanical engineering exam on Wednesday?

1. Gender - Male

2. Age - 42

3. Occupation - Chief Electrician

9. I would buy organic food from a fast food restaurant if available (strongly agree, agree, unsure, disagree, strongly disagree) Agree

10. I think fast food restaurants sell good quality food (strongly agree, agree, unsure, disagree, strongly disagree) Disagree

11. Would you prefer to buy organic food? (Y/N) Yes, when the carrots get bigger I will.

Taz, what you need are GM carrots.

Taz, what you need are GM carrots.

My ideal carrot is about the size of a baseball bat and almost luminous orange. All of the organic ones look like underdeveloped parsnips.

I like bright orange cheddar as well.

Colourants make food look more fun.

Sheriff Fatman

1. Gender - Male

2. Age - 39

3. Occupation - Student

5.Are you aware of the cost of organic food? (Y/N) Not specifics, but I do tend to buy certain orgainic products

7. Organic food is expensive (strongly agree, agree, unsure, disagree, strongly disagree) That depends on how you define expensive

8. Organic food is better for your health (strongly agree, agree, unsure, disagree, strongly disagree) agree, with conditions

9. I would buy organic food from a fast food restaurant if available (strongly agree, agree, unsure, disagree, strongly disagree) agree

10. I think fast food restaurants sell good quality food (strongly agree, agree, unsure, disagree, strongly disagree) strongly disagree

11. Would you prefer to buy organic food? (Y/N) Y

My ideal carrot is about the size of a baseball bat and almost luminous orange. All of the organic ones look like underdeveloped parsnips.

I like bright orange cheddar as well.

Colourants make food look more fun.

I hate carrots.

Colourants make everything look more fun.

Sheriff Fatman
Now that thats done, does anyone fancy helping me by doing a mechanical engineering exam on Wednesday?

After that can someone do my MOAC 70-291 Implementing, Managing, and Maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Network Infrastucture exam when it comes up. DHCP and DNS do my head in, at least the Microsoft implementations of them do. Bring on CISCO next year.

After that can someone do my MOAC 70-291 Implementing, Managing, and Maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Network Infrastucture exam when it comes up.

Swapsies.:rolleyes:

Sheriff Fatman
Swapsies.:rolleyes:

Is it the mechanics tests with loads of boxes with 2 levers and loads of gogs and wheels. You then have to say which way one lever will move if you move the other lever a certain way. If so, no problem. I did that years ago in a Royal Navy interview and got in the top 5 marks the interviewer had seen in 25 years. Shame my maths test was so gash.

Is it the mechanics tests with loads of boxes with 2 levers and loads of gogs and wheels. You then have to say which way one lever will move if you move the other lever a certain way. If so, no problem. I did that years ago in a Royal Navy interview and got in the top 5 marks the interviewer had seen in 25 years. Shame my maths test was so gash.

I wish.

Machine dynamics and thermodynamics.

Also if anyone fancies doing an Organisational behaviour one on the same day then theres a vacancy there too..

Sheriff Fatman
I wish.

Machine dynamics and thermodynamics.

Also if anyone fancies doing an Organisational behaviour one on the same day then theres a vacancy there too..

Just mention chaos theory and it's implications in organizations, then let the examiners sweat out whether they understand chaos theory or not.

Just mention chaos theory and it's implications in organizations, then let the examiners sweat out whether they understand chaos theory or not.

Do I need to understand chaos theory, because that may be a stumbling block.

Rudi Hates Hibees

1. Gender - male

2. Age - 25

3. Occupation - elec tech

4. Do you know of fast food restaurants that sell organic food (Y/N)(if yes, where?) no

5.Are you aware of the cost of organic food? (Y/N) no

6.How often do you buy organic food? (Always, sometimes, never) never

7. Organic food is expensive (strongly agree, agree, unsure, disagree, strongly disagree) unsure

8. Organic food is better for your health (strongly agree, agree, unsure, disagree, strongly disagree) unsure

9. I would buy organic food from a fast food restaurant if available (strongly agree, agree, unsure, disagree, strongly disagree) disagree

10. I think fast food restaurants sell good quality food (strongly agree, agree, unsure, disagree, strongly disagree) strongly disagree

11. Would you prefer to buy organic food? (Y/N) no

Thank you.

good luck mate.

1. Gender - Male

2. Age - 36

3. Occupation - Project Manager

11. Would you prefer to buy organic food? (Y/N) Yes (mostly)

Thank you.

Say What Again

1. Gender - M

2. Age - 32

3. Occupation - Printer

4. Do you know of fast food restaurants that sell organic food N

5.Are you aware of the cost of organic food? N

6.How often do you buy organic food? Never

7. Organic food is expensive unsure

8. Organic food is better for your health disagree

9. I would buy organic food from a fast food restaurant if available disagree

10. I think fast food restaurants sell good quality food disagree

11. Would you prefer to buy organic food? N

Sheriff Fatman
Do I need to understand chaos theory, because that may be a stumbling block.

Nope, because nobody does. Just waffle a couple of lines equating small occurrences causing big consequences just like a butterfly flapping it's wings in India can cause a hurricane in the Caribbean and your examiners will pass you to stop themselves looking stupid.

(The ideas and theories put forward by this poster are his own, and he takes no responsibility for anybody daft enough to follow them or any exam failures that entail)

Sheriff Fatman
to keep a balanced demographic, some of you have become female ;)

I might want to help as much as I can, but it will take a damn sight more than a request for help on Kickback for me to go that far.

Nope, because nobody does. Just waffle a couple of lines equating small occurrences causing big consequences just like a butterfly flapping it's wings in India can cause a hurricane in the Caribbean and your examiners will pass you to stop themselves looking stupid.

(The ideas and theories put forward by this poster are his own, and he takes no responsibility for anybody daft enough to follow them or any exam failures that entail)

Plan.:thumb:

Did I mention I have Osteoraliteritis? Its a rare condition which means I am unable to read through til the end of any post.

thats a whole other questionnaire ;)

Aye thats in the next thread.

"I'm doing my dissertation on the connection between eating organic food, and the size of womens breasts."

"I'm doing my dissertation on the connection between eating organic food, and the size of womens breasts."

used to get design videos shown to us in first year.

one was on the redesign of the bra.

was ace. ;)

Sheriff Fatman

Would that not be a dissertation on the connection between hormones used in beef production and the increased occurence of moobs.

was ace. ;)

I get videos about drop forging from the 80s.

Your's sound better.

Would that not be a dissertation on the connection between hormones used in beef production and the increased occurence of moobs.

Gay research though.:P

1. Gender - Female

2. Age - 33

3. Occupation - Emm...I can't say. I am a company director though!

4. Do you know of fast food restaurants that sell organic food (Y/N)(if yes, where?) N

5.Are you aware of the cost of organic food? (Y/N) Y

7. Organic food is expensive (strongly agree, agree, unsure, disagree, strongly disagree) Disagree

10. I think fast food restaurants sell good quality food (strongly agree, agree, unsure, disagree, strongly disagree) disagree.

11. Would you prefer to buy organic food? (Y/N) Yes

Brian Whittaker's Tache

1. Gender - Male

2. Age - 39

3. Occupation - Creative Director

4. Do you know of fast food restaurants that sell organic food - Yes Maccy D's

5.Are you aware of the cost of organic food? - Yes

6.How often do you buy organic food? - Sometimes

7. Organic food is expensive - agree,

8. Organic food is better for your health - unsure,

9. I would buy organic food from a fast food restaurant if available - strongly agree

10. I think fast food restaurants sell good quality food - unsure,

11. Would you prefer to buy organic food? - Yes

Brian Whittaker's Tache

was ace. ;)

Was that the one with Seymour Powell?

1. Gender - MALE

2. Age - 31

3. Occupation - AIR TRAFFIC CONTROLLER

4. Do you know of fast food restaurants that sell organic food (Y/N)(if yes, where?) - NO

5.Are you aware of the cost of organic food? (Y/N) - YES

6.How often do you buy organic food? (Always, sometimes, never) - SOMETIMES

7. Organic food is expensive (strongly agree, agree, unsure, disagree, strongly disagree) - AGREE

8. Organic food is better for your health (strongly agree, agree, unsure, disagree, strongly disagree) - AGREE

9. I would buy organic food from a fast food restaurant if available (strongly agree, agree, unsure, disagree, strongly disagree) - AGREE

10. I think fast food restaurants sell good quality food (strongly agree, agree, unsure, disagree, strongly disagree) - DISAGREE

11. Would you prefer to buy organic food? (Y/N) - YES

Thank you.

No Problem

1. Gender - Male

2. Age - 24

3. Occupation - Student

4. Do you know of fast food restaurants that sell organic food (Y/N)(if yes, where?) - No

5.Are you aware of the cost of organic food? (Y/N) - Yes

6.How often do you buy organic food? (Always, sometimes, never) - Never

7. Organic food is expensive (strongly agree, agree, unsure, disagree, strongly disagree) - strongly agree

8. Organic food is better for your health (strongly agree, agree, unsure, disagree, strongly disagree) - disagree

9. I would buy organic food from a fast food restaurant if available (strongly agree, agree, unsure, disagree, strongly disagree) - unsure

10. I think fast food restaurants sell good quality food (strongly agree, agree, unsure, disagree, strongly disagree) - strongly disagree

11. Would you prefer to buy organic food? (Y/N) - No

Thank you.

there you go

1. Gender - male

2. Age - 24

3. Occupation - student

5.Are you aware of the cost of organic food? (Y/N) yes

6.How often do you buy organic food? (Always, sometimes, never) never

7. Organic food is expensive (strongly agree, agree, unsure, disagree, strongly disagree) strongly agree

8. Organic food is better for your health (strongly agree, agree, unsure, disagree, strongly disagree) disagree

9. I would buy organic food from a fast food restaurant if available (strongly agree, agree, unsure, disagree, strongly disagree) unsure

10. I think fast food restaurants sell good quality food (strongly agree, agree, unsure, disagree, strongly disagree) disagree

11. Would you prefer to buy organic food? (Y/N) no

Archived