Hearts fixtures for iPhone

Ryan Gosling

kingantti1874

Wouldn't you just Download all fixtures into your outlook and then sync with your phone!!!

Sure some poster on here have all the fixtures in ms outlook format

Wouldn't you just Download all fixtures into your outlook and then sync with your phone!!!

Sure some poster on here have all the fixtures in ms outlook format

and for those of us that don't use outlook?

and for those of us that don't use outlook?

Its a .csv file that sks usually posts them in (Comma seperated values), which is a very simple database format that most calendars should be able to import.

I've got an Android Phone, not sure if it'll work but when someone posts the fixtures in .csv format I'll give it a go, if it doesnt work I'll just sync it with outlook as previously suggested - even if you dont use outlook (I dont either) you could open outlook up just to import the .csv then sync it with your phone - bit longwinded but should work.

Has anyone managed to do this yet? Cheers

I done it by going on kickback on my iphone, going to the post where someone has posted the whole fixture list, highlight the fixtures and hit copy then go to notes on you iphone and double tap and hit paste.

Sorry if a bit confusing but thats how i did it mate

Hearts Heritage

You could create a public calendar and share it. However the 'fixture police' will be after you because you can't publish any fixtures without paying a prohibitive licence fee.

Vlad-Stupid

The sky sports app is pretty good. it allows you to choose a favourite team(s) and then makes the main screen personalised with news, league table, fixtures etc

The sky sports app is pretty good. it allows you to choose a favourite team(s) and then makes the main screen personalised with news, league table, fixtures etc

Does it ? How ? :blink:

Done it, never noticed it before :huh:

I bought the My Football Pro app for iPhone. You select your team(s) and get cheering whenever there is a goal (sad, I know) as well as fixtures etc.

There's the iFooty already mentioned.

And I got a copy of an app for iPhone called Hearts Soccer Diary, but so far it still just has last season's fixtures and results.

Vlad-Stupid

Does it ? How ? :blink:

Done it, never noticed it before :huh:

Not 100% sure but that's what it said on the tin! Only downloaded it the other day and got as far as setting Hearts as my team, won't do much else til the season starts i suppose :-P

If you have an iPhone go to flogs.com. Have a search for Heart of Midlothian FC. Send an email to the email account you have on your iPhone. Open the attachemnt et voila! This will put all the fixtures into your iPhone calendar. Nice, neat and tidy!

Vlad-Stupid

If you have an iPhone go to flogs.com. Have a search for Heart of Midlothian FC. Send an email to the email account you have on your iPhone. Open the attachemnt et voila! This will put all the fixtures into your iPhone calendar. Nice, neat and tidy!

Cheers Paul, great stuff, so easy even I managed it! A tip o the cap to you good Sir!

Dalstonjambo

this is unreal mate. cheers! Who wants to add one for all the scotland matches that I can use too!

Bad Religion

Cheers, excellent.

• 3 months later...

Cheers Paul, works a treat

Napoleon  Wilson

I bought the My Football Pro app for iPhone. You select your team(s) and get cheering whenever there is a goal (sad, I know) as well as fixtures etc.

There's the iFooty already mentioned.

And I got a copy of an app for iPhone called Hearts Soccer Diary, but so far it still just has last season's fixtures and results.

Cheers Gilamas. :thumbsup: I downloaded the My Football Pro app, its a great and it was only 1.99 i think. Got Hearts and Schalke as my teams to follow.

GoldenChed.png

Archived