You mean that you love fat bursd's.

No no no no no x 1,000,000

I like chunk.

So so so different

Ratboy 1874

No no no no no x 1,000,000

I like chunk.

So so so different

Have you never ever ever pumped a fat bird?

I know you have

FACT

Have you never ever ever pumped a fat bird?

I know you have

FACT

I've had mair fatties than weight watchers

My bird is Scottish and isn't chunky I'm afraid.

OK thanks for sharing :thumbsup:

OK thanks for sharing :thumbsup:

My flatmate's probably more in your weight range, not that she's fat. She's single too, but moving to Dubai.

My flatmate's probably more in your weight range, not that she's fat. She's single too, but moving to Dubai.

blonde and a size 10 - 14 with C or D cup breasts and i'm all over it (excuse the pun)

blonde and a size 10 - 14 with C or D cup breasts and i'm all over it (excuse the pun)

Brunette, I'd say size 14 in the ass, 12 elsewhere. Not sure of cup size but my mate that used to nail her says she has 'perfect breasts'.

Ratboy 1874

Brunette, I'd say size 14 in the ass, 12 elsewhere. Not sure of cup size but my mate that used to nail her says she has 'perfect breasts'.

Ask her if she will go out with me :thumbsup:

Love brunettes with perfect breasts :woot: :woot:

Reminds me of a line in one of my favourite movies - Shallow Hal with the quite fabulous Jack Black.

He?s in the lift with Tony Robins and he says to him ?are you married? Tony Robbins goes ?yes? and then Jack Black (Hal) goes ?she sounds hot?

It baffles me how women seek the ?perfect? body ? the perfect body in their deluded little minds being a size double zero. There is nothing more repulsive than a skinny girl.

Size 10 ? 14 is perfection.

Your flatmate sounds hot!

Ratboy 1874

Reminds me of a line in one of my favourite movies - Shallow Hal with the quite fabulous Jack Black.

He?s in the lift with Tony Robins and he says to him ?are you married? Tony Robbins goes ?yes? and then Jack Black (Hal) goes ?she sounds hot?

It baffles me how women seek the ?perfect? body ? the perfect body in their deluded little minds being a size double zero. There is nothing more repulsive than a skinny girl.

Bolt i seen her first :D

I'll let you boys fight it out. Just let me know who the winner is! She's no my type but all my mates reckon she's got something going for her.

I'll let you boys fight it out. Just let me know who the winner is! She's no my type but all my mates reckon she's got something going for her.

We don't need to fight it out. Tag team is the way forward.

Some birds are just like that, just 'something about them'

Ratboy 1874

I8 i don't share with any man.Sorry mate.

I8 i don't share with any man.Sorry mate.

By the sounds of her there is enough to go around so we might be ok

Maybe I should get some photos posted and sort this out!

I think it?s only fair

Say What Again

Maybe I should get some photos posted and sort this out!

It's what the fans want to see

Guest Ash Cloud

I'll start

I love the 'chunk' factor about them :thumbsup:

Feast your eyes on this bevvy of beauties i8 ..

Feast your eyes on this bevvy of beauties i8 ..

Can't access youtube right now but i'll have a look see later.

Check out this

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/missscotland/missscotland2010/2888233/Check-out-all-the-Miss-Scotland-2010-entrants-in-our-bumper-gallery.html

Miss Scotland 2010 entrants. Some growlers to be fair but some seriously hot chicks.

Cheryl and Kim are exceptional

Can't access youtube right now but i'll have a look see later.

Check out this

http://www.thescotti...er-gallery.html

Miss Scotland 2010 entrants. Some growlers to be fair but some seriously hot chicks.

Cheryl and Kim are exceptional

**** me are there any white people west of edinburgh :yucky:

their all orange, there's gonna be nae women over thirty in the west once the melanoma kicks in

There is nothing at all wrong with a naturally slim girl. Certainly girls often feel pressured by glossy fashion magazines etc to stay unrealistically slim, but that does not much them dumb or that girls possess "little minds".

It's no wonder you find larger girls attractive, I daresay the ones with self-esteem issues are easier for someone with your 'winning personality' to hit on.

Haha, strange that as her brother's a Rangers fan.

I can't afford the bus fare required to post on hun.net

Stupid Sexy Flanders

I'll start

I love the 'chunk' factor about them :thumbsup:

Jesus Christ, mate will you just treat yourself to a J Arthur and then move on to thinking about other things! Your obsession with women is borderline sex-case material, I genuinely think you're gonna end up on some kind of list.

We all (well, most of us) enjoy a finely-carved rack, ass and pins, but there are other things in life!

Jesus Christ, mate will you just treat yourself to a J Arthur and then move on to thinking about other things! Your obsession with women is borderline sex-case material, I genuinely think you're gonna end up on some kind of list.

We all (well, most of us) enjoy a finely-carved rack, ass and pins, but there are other things in life!

There is nothing more important in the world to me than HMFC*. 2nd is chicks

* obviously family etc, that goes without saying

Reminds me of a line in one of my favourite movies - Shallow Hal with the dry.gifquite fabulous Jack Black.

Good Good...Are you serious!?

2 things I can't believe about this thread(And others by You)!

1. Anyone would think Jack Black was "Quite Fabuolous"...You Sound even more gay than usual i8 whistling.gif Jack Black is a C**K...Never done a decent film in his Freakin Life!dry.gif

2. You've had ANY Burzd, never mind "Chunky Scottish Ones"...ninja.gif

3. You've not YET been done for a Sex Crime...I seriously think you have issues yucky.gif

Good Good...Are you serious!?

2 things I can't believe about this thread(And others by You)!

1. Anyone would think Jack Black was "Quite Fabuolous"...You Sound even more gay than usual i8 whistling.gif Jack Black is a C**K...Never done a decent film in his Freakin Life!dry.gif

2. You've had ANY Burzd, never mind "Chunky Scottish Ones"...ninja.gif

3. You've not YET been done for a Sex Crime...I seriously think you have issues yucky.gif

Agree with all you are saying re i8 and the busd Tynie :thumbsup:

However, the bit in bold does not fly with this mo'fo - School of Rock will be shown on Sky Modern Classics in years to come. Truly a masterpiece.

rossthejambo

Agree with all you are saying re i8 and the busd Tynie thumbsup.gif

However, the bit in bold does not fly with this mo'fo - School of Rock will be shown on Sky Modern Classics in years to come. Truly a masterpiece.

Dam you beat me to it (although you probably put it better than I could)

School of Rock is a top drawer film thumbsup.gif

There is nothing more important in the world to me than HMFC*. 2nd is chicks

* obviously family etc, that goes without saying

Jeezo you need to get out more.

Generic Username

I've missed The Shed being bombarded with utterly terrible threads by i8hibsh.

Oh how I've missed the little sex predator.

Tommy Wiseau

I'm still waiting on the pictures of said flatmate.

They were posted and (quite rightly) deleted. My advice; if you want to look at girls, go outside, search the internet, go to a bar. This "I want to see photos of folk's flatmates" patter is creepy as sin. :thumbsup:

They were posted and (quite rightly) deleted. My advice; if you want to look at girls, go outside, search the internet, go to a bar. This "I want to see photos of folk's flatmates" patter is creepy as sin. :thumbsup:

Ha. Shut up :lol:

i8 what is your definition of chunky? :unsure:

Curves, shape, big(ish) ass. In no way fat tho.

size 10 - 14 :thumbsup:

I don't like them to wobble, but I don't like them to rattle

Daydream Believer

Fannys?

Archived