MAFIA: Back to the Future

Harry Palmer

Rudi Skacel

Dont quite understand what that role was but its a shame to lose a good (im assuming) role player at the start.

Seems a waste actually. Could have went to someone who was active but they miss out.

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Commander Harris

Dont quite understand what that role was but its a shame to lose a good (im assuming) role player at the start.

Seems a waste actually.??Could have went to someone who was active but they miss out.

"just" a townie. ?we've all got names. ?

tis a shame to lose Dandyman though, he's a very astute player and his goondar is usually impeccable. ?

"just" a townie. we've all got names.

tis a shame to lose Dandyman though, he's a very astute player and his goondar is usually impeccable.

as I said earlier he's not been on for a couple of days so in his defence he probably doesn't even know it started

Rudi Skacel

"just" a townie. ?we've all got names. ?

tis a shame to lose Dandyman though, he's a very astute player and his goondar is usually impeccable. ?

Sorry, got confused, seen the name was Lorraine and had a look at first post and assumed it was

De Lorean- can travel through time and whichever year is chosen can impact on the game.....

Jack - please feel free to post many more pics of Lorraine. She's a bittuva cutie.

Harry Palmer

Well, the De Lorean has chosen to return to 1885.

A lawless time in the West. Marshal Strickland had his work cut out trying to apprehend villains. Unfortunately, he didn't find one tonight.

Doc Brown was busy shoeing a horse and fixing wagons at his Blacksmith shop but helped someone out afterwards.

Over at the Saloon, the peace had been interrupted by Buford Tannen and his gang.

"Hey, McFly! Thought I told you never to come in here..."

Malky aka Seamus McFly was shot for wearing a dog ugly hat.

Harry Palmer

Players...

1 Frenchie

2 Yvonnejambo

4 Boof

6 beverley

7 Deek

11 portobellojambo1

12 jambosean75

15 Seats

16 James Corden's Belly

17 Jambosfan1987

18 Martin

19 Swavkav

20 Hakan Yakin

21 Lionel Messi

23 blairdin

25 Commander Harris

16 players remain.

Deadline is 10:04pm.

He's a good player for us to lose at the start but early days I guess...

Night cap in the saloon then bed for me.

Let's hope the masons now know who the cop is and also whichever non-goon was investigated so that there can be a little bit of an alliance. More so if the cop can work out who the masons are. That should give us five people that the masons find trustworthy. We just don't want the cop wasting an investigation on checking out a mason, but I can't see a way (just yet...gimme time :D) of the cop getting to know who the masons are without the goons getting a bit of juicy info.

And as Jack already said...no matter how desperate it gets, can we make sure we don't feck up the game by announcing who our characters are? That happened in the Twin Peaks game and it turned into a bit of a farce. And I appreciate that looks like a goon-friendly post, but it isn't intended to be...just a game-friendly one.

I've had a thought, but I'm waiting to see if anything relating to it gets posted in the meantime.

Are we still in 1885?

Not a great first day and it's particularly annoying to lose Malky. The goons took a bit of an easy way out getting rid of him

Wouldn't mind being back in the 1800's, a bit of a change

mw_tease.gif

That's the best I can do for hands up pictures (can't be bothered with the faffing otherwise).

Pretty standard first night although good news we never lost a goodie. Sorry to lose Malky though, better to keep the top posters in IMO.

Anyway, don't think there are any further clues around for us today so it will just be random guessing again later blink.gif

yvonnejambo

Im running late so just a quick read over. have a full night off tonight so will make all my conclusions then :) Have nice day ya all

Cr@p sorry have been really busy, my wifes mum and dad broke up the other day so not been online

Sorry to hear that Dandyman, hope you & your wife are ok.

jambosean75

we're second bottom of the predictor league :verymad:

so the lowest scoring player in our team must be a goon sabotaging us, so i'm going to

vote martin

Dandy, don't worry about it, hope everything is alright. More important things than mafia games.

Swavkav, the woman has hands?! :rolleyes:

Sean, absolutely fair comment. It's been a shocker so far but am only one point behind someone else :whistling:

On that subject, vote Lionel Messi for not scoring a goal against Nigeria which would have given me 3 points

Dandy, don't worry about it, hope everything is alright. More important things than mafia games.

Swavkav, the woman has hands?! rolleyes.gif

Sean, absolutely fair comment. It's been a shocker so far but am only one point behind someone else whistling.gif

On that subject, vote Lionel Messi for not scoring a goal against Nigeria which would have given me 3 points

lol wonder how you never noticed if she got hands or not laugh.gif

its ohhhhh so quiet

heres a quick post count

Hakan Yakin 24

Jack Regan 22

Commander Harris 20

Boof 17

swavkav 16

Lionel Messi 12

MalkyMcFrench 12

seats 9

Martin 8

yvonnejambo 8

Beverley 6

Jambosfan1987 5

jambosean75 4

Frenchie 4

James Corden's Belly 4

blairdin 4

Deek 3

Dandyman 1

Scotland 1

portobellojambo1 1

Vote : Lionel Messi

Just because I need to. I'm going out tonight, so if this doesn't change before 6pm, it won't change. I won't be home until 11:30, so that is why I will be inactive.

jambosean75

its ohhhhh so quiet

heres a quick post count

Hakan Yakin 24

Jack Regan 22

Commander Harris 20

Boof 17

swavkav 16

Lionel Messi 12

MalkyMcFrench 12

seats 9

Martin 8

yvonnejambo 8

Beverley 6

Jambosfan1987 5

jambosean75 4

Frenchie 4

James Corden's Belly 4

blairdin 4

Deek 3

Dandyman 1

Scotland 1

portobellojambo1 1

that's the closest i've been to the bottom for a long time.

it's annoying when folk take holidays and go away to meetings and i'm left actually having to do some work for once. <_<

I will be consistent

Vote Swazkav

Something about posting I don't like.

altleast spell my name right whistling.gif

Sean, you might want to look at the points now and you'll see I've gone from fourth to first so you'll need to think of a new reason for voting for me :whistling:

boo martin

Just make sure your team win 2-0 tomorrow and this will be the last vote for you.

lol wonder how you never noticed if she got hands or not laugh.gif

Didn't think it was fair to judge her goalkeeping ability :teehee:

am going to go with

as he posted more in day 1 of the last game than he has this entire game, too quiet for me.

vote PJ1

I will be consistent

Vote Swazkav

Something about posting I don't like.

the whole point of the game is to post not keep silent, or you hiding something?

& the reason I might post alot is to keep the game ticking along as it gets rather boring when no 1 posts

so if you don't like posting, yes vote for me, then vote for every 1 else that posts so the game keeps moving forward & not get stagnantly still.

Rudi Skacel

evening all

interesting set of results today.

Anyway another random vote as nothing to go on vote Martin

yvonnejambo

My day 2 goon list has the following..............

Beverley

Swavkav

JamboSean

Not sure who to vote just yet so off to eat pizza and chips

What I'd planned to say last night and was holding off to see if anybody mentioned it was that the finger of suspicion should've pointed towards Frenchie after Malky got whupped.

I would also have suspected the goons to have been pretty quick to point this finger - if Frenchie was innocent - unless someone else has been made to look goonly.

So, with only that to go on...

Vote Frenchie

If he is innocent and gets lynched - don't blame me. make up yer own minds about guilt or otherwise.

And I'm afraid that'll be my last post for a while as I'm off out to see Shetand's finest fiddler in concert.

juust reeding this quick not shure who to vote yet will post more more time later andcan bolld votess

Harry Palmer

Evening. Votes....

Messi-2

Martin-2

Frenchie-1

pj1-1

sean-1

swavkav-1

Loads still to vote. :thumbsup:

everyone is being a wee bit cagey today, and not a lot of posting going on

i haven't the foggiest what to make of any of you at all though. i actually hate not having a role cos it makes me suspicious of everyone.

gonna go have some scan and sort through some clothes and see what i need to get for my holibags

i'll be back later to vote

Chris Benoit

study break

unvote jambosean

vote Boof

he's still trying to be helpful but in a most un-boof like way if that makes any sense :blink:

i'm away again but like to reiterate that i'm just a townie so lynching me is a waste and you wouldn't want to leave my namesake an orphan now would you ;)

Archived