MAFIA: Back to the Future

Harry Palmer

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jambosean75

evening.

would use bs on night 1 but since i'm just a townie it really doesn't matter.

Harry Palmer

I'll be conducting research from 6pm-7:30pm tomorrow. Not that I haven't watched the films a billion times, I just feel it's good to have them fresh in the memory.

I have a plan....

Perhaps the game should be startng in 1955 considering the start up story... :whistling:

I realise I'm using some poetic licence here but I'm right! :thumbsup:

It is 1955 people...Saturday, November 5th 1955. (I like the month and the 5th! :)

Mafia game number 3 for me but based on movie that I know hee-haw about...

Can someone show me the way to the bar?

Harry Palmer

I hope folk won't just sit on their arse during football....

I'm missing 2 games a day..... :( In darkest Leef as well....Scary but enjoyable.

First deadline is 10:04pm tonight.

right can someone take me back to last night so i can go back to bed please?

soooooooooooooo tired

yvonnejambo

Ok I would use bs if I was the cop and we doing goon lists?

yvonnejambo

I hope folk won't just sit on their arse during football....

I'm missing 2 games a day..... :( In darkest Leef as well....Scary but enjoyable.

First deadline is 10:04pm tonight.

I might miss all 3 games today and my favourite team are playing :(

Ok I would use bs if I was the cop and we doing goon lists?

No meaningful goon list from me - and I don't expect I'll ever be able to produce one - but here goes...

Dandyman

Commander Harris

JCB

...and the bar/cafe is officially open.

And, thanks to the beauty of time travel, whenever we get to closing time we'll just go back/forward to opening time again :D

Hmm, I thought I knew about these films, but then I remembered mafia is a game for geeks tongue.gif who obviously take things to a whole new level!! So, I will proceed on the basis I know nothing (which is pretty accurate).

Any chance anyone can take the delorean back to 1986 and make their task to prevent a certain dundee player making it to the game? down.gif

Not much going on at the moment, I'll vote later.

In the meantime, I'll head to the diner and have a Chocolate milkshake please Boof, and whatever you are having (I think you may have missed my half-assed peace offering at the end of the last thread sad.gif ).

Morning all, looking farward to a great game, like Blairdin this is my third game also, so still a newbie.

& I also have to do a catch up on the movies.

Not seen the film either, hopefully I'll be able to adapt.

I'll do a goon list on day 2, don't see the point in doing one on day 1.

I don't agree with BS, but if it keeps you happy I'll tell you I will use it. Irrelevant anyway, as I'm not the cop.

PS. Free periods are fecking awesome.

whats it with people not having seen the back to the future trilogy, its one of the best trilogies there is.

so if you have not ssen it yet go and watch it

If I was he cop I'd use BS but I'm not

to get a random vote in, I aint no geek sucka tongue.gif

vote seats

and I'll put a goon list up later when I'm actually awake and not banging at the keyboard with my knuckles

Commander Harris

geek and proud :thumbsup:

The geeks shall inherit the earth.

whats it with people not having seen the back to the future trilogy, its one of the best trilogies there is.

so if you have not ssen it yet go and watch it

I have seen them all , just not recently, but I am going to watch Critters 1 -4 over the next few days followed by Gremlins 1 & 2 thumbsup.gif

i would absolutely use BS

i am not the cop - no role for me (other than the lorne sausage roll i had for brekkie)

goon lists are always a guess on day one but hey ho, take your pick from this lot

yvonne

james cordens belly/lasith (same person maybe)

swavkav

commander harris

i wanna say lionel messi, but as the best player in the world, i can't bring myself to disrespect him just yet

right, back from lunch, time to go haha

Hold on a cotton-pickin' minute (1885 lingo)...is there actually a character who IS the DeLorean?

i.e. someone has that as a role?

If so...feckin' nice one :D

Is that essentially good, bad, neutral or out to win it for themself?

some 1 is roled as a car laugh.giflaugh.gif (thats class lol) will they be able to control time? & if so can they bring the dead back to life?

& like boof asked, can they win it for them selfs? are they a friend of both good & evil? if we punture thier tyres will the plutonion (sp?) kill us all?

Morning all, looking farward to a great game, like Blairdin this is my third game also, so still a newbie.

& I also have to do a catch up on the movies.

It's addictive, isn't it! Was good having a role as a mason in the last world cup game, learned alot from my fellow masons, even if I did meet a grizzly end.

I'm just part of the town gang this time though, so hope I can help us bash some goons!

vote seats

and I'll put a goon list up later when I'm actually awake and not banging at the keyboard with my knuckles

Do you have a spreadsheet which you use in conjuction with Mafia-type games? blink.gif If so, yer a fecking geek get over it and unvote me wink.gif

It's addictive, isn't it! Was good having a role as a mason in the last world cup game, learned alot from my fellow masons, even if I did meet a grizzly end.

I'm just part of the town gang this time though, so hope I can help us bash some goons!

its very addictive , even after I got splatterd in the last 2 games, I had to keep reading the threads just to see what was going on, & I when I logged on it would be the first thread I would read,

OMG am a GEEK unsure.gif .

but I don't care.woot.gif

Do you have a spreadsheet which you use in conjuction with Mafia-type games? blink.gif If so, yer a fecking geek get over it and unvote me wink.gif

I have a spreadsheet

it is only used when I run a game, when I play I just go with the flow as it's too much of a pain in the ass to keep updated

and no tongue.gif

PS if it appears I'm posting less it is not deliberate

due to me trying to watch as many games as possible (i.e. all) I am having to release the computer to Mrs McFrench so she has something to do seeing as the telly belongs to me

jambosean75

sorry i haven't had time to do my double figure day 1 vote changes yet jr but i've been busy at work as we're short staffed due to holidays.

will do my best to wrack them up as soon as i get home. :thumbsup:

vote seats

monkey-with-keyboard2.jpg

thats just sick Martin, what did that primate do to you that you had to campair him with that?

vote martin

Think I'm just going to watch the films instead of any football from now on, just a bit more entertaining....

Goon list for now

Sean

Deek

Blairdin

Dandyman

Commander Harris

what's the point of goon lists on day 1? ?gives an advantage to the bad guys imo.?

thats just sick Martin, what did that primate do to you that you had to campair him with that?

vote martin

Well he's got a typewriter so he could be a journalist, good enough reason :thumbsup:

Harry Palmer

Evening...votes:

pj1-1

Martin-1

seats-1

And yes someone is the De Lorean and it's up to that person how they want to play it.

Commander Harris

vote seats

(pseudo)randomly generated number. ?

will change if anything better comes along. ?

portobellojambo1

I ain't been given a role for this game.

As usual the first round is very much nowt but guess work, so for this round I simply looked at who had posted immediately prior to this post and will vote for that person, so vote jambosean75

yvonnejambo

I only have a short period of time today due to work probs :( Anyway as its expected and Im already on her goon list so ok to vote Beverley

PS if it appears I'm posting less it is not deliberate

due to me trying to watch as many games as possible (i.e. all) I am having to release the computer to Mrs McFrench so she has something to do seeing as the telly belongs to me

You've admitted to having a spreadsheet and it looks like you are under the thumb.... do I need to say more?

Get me unvoted, you know I'm not a goon sad.gif

Archived