Walter Kidd

Is it any good?

Depends what you're after.

I was there for 10 days in September.

Feel free to PM me for more info.

Ya puff.

Bonnie Prince Charlie

Mr Kidd,

I'm over on Wednesday for 8 days, so maybe I'll see you in a bar.

Nucky Thompson
The same as any Greek holiday resort -good/average.
I love Greece as a holiday destination:) Never had a bad holiday in Greece yet.

Bordeaux 03

I went to Paphos a few years ago. If you go you have to go the restaurant on the main street where they do Greek dancing, it is out of this world. One guy has a table with a small boy on top of it held in his teeth and he spins it around and they basically throw lighter fuel all over the restaurant and set fire to it and dance around it. The food it not too bad either but everyone goes for the dancing.

It was called the Olympic restaurant when i was there in 2000 but would of changed its name by now i presume.

I went to Paphos a few years ago. If you go you have to go the restaurant on the main street where they do Greek dancing, it is out of this world. One guy has a table with a small boy on top of it held in his teeth and he spins it around and they basically throw lighter fuel all over the restaurant and set fire to it and dance around it. The food it not too bad either but everyone goes for the dancing.

It was called the Olympic restaurant when i was there in 2000 but would of changed its name by now i presume.

Its probably a titty bar now.

Archived