conspiracy theories

heart of lothian

Guest S.U.S.S.
Yep he is just doing the opposite of the Government !! They give one totally biased point of view. He, and others like him give the other. It is up to us to make our mind up.

As the poster above states it is amazing how much bull and propoganda is spread around that people just believe. I used to myself but these days I believe very little. There are vested interests in just about everything. You only have to look at the wiedgie press for how the media can skew the truth to their own agenda and actually make the general public believe a lie ( Eg. Celtic fans being the best in the World :eek:).

And as for Diana maybe there are a few dodgy things unnacounted for. I may have a google and wet my conspiracy appetite.

Although she died coz of a lack of a seatbealt I suppose that does not discount dodginess being involved at some point.

Well done CC listen to the ramblings of some mad man who is just bitter we wont give him a passport!

coppercrutch
Well done CC listen to the ramblings of some mad man who is just bitter we wont give him a passport!

Are you talking about the fat b***t or Gordon Brown...............

Im still convinced that Dr David Kelly did not commit suicide.

Absolutely. I had the opportunity to see the PM report in my work capacity and some things don't add up. Well, some of the PM I should say - some of it was censored, the only time I've seen that in 10 years doing my job.

Surprised nobody has mentioned JFK.

It was the driver who killed JFK! The driver! :eek:

That's right ... and it was Princess Di's driver an a'. :confused:

i believe 9/11 was a terrorist attack and it was orchestrated by al qaeda, i dont however reckon the usa covered itself in glory in its response hence why conspiracy theories have grown.

i believe the moon landings were faked

i believe the las vegas police killed tupac shakur and biggie smalls

Guest S.U.S.S.
i believe 9/11 was a terrorist attack and it was orchestrated by al qaeda, i dont however reckon the usa covered itself in glory in its response hence why conspiracy theories have grown.

i believe the moon landings were faked

i believe the las vegas police killed tupac shakur and biggie smalls

G for Gazza more like!

Wibble Wibble!

Let's face it, most people believe in at least one. What do you think is the most compelling and why? Post a link and convince the rest of us!

There are 3 words in your name.

The first word has 5 letters.

The second word has 2 letters.

5-2 =...3!!!!!

COINCIDENCE?!?!?!?!

jamboinglasgow
Loose Change - Final Cut is worth a watch. It isn't like the previous versions. There are some quite amazing interviews in it. One is a survivor of building 7 claiming the building was being blown up on the inside. Another is with someone that was with Dick Cheney on the day the planes hit.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8510748876310097541

That documentry was the biggest amount of bull ever. I remember having a website bookmarked on my old laptop that went through every single point and siproves it. From minor points such as structural intergary to stupid points made by it (one was loose change claimed there were no aircraft debris at the pentagon, but there were numerous pictures of engines and other equipment)

have a read of this http://www.loosechangeguide.com/

I used to like conspiracy theories such as JFK and others but I realised that they when you actully look at them, they get more and more bizarre in an attempt to prove their true. One of the craziest lines was that the government employed thousands of actors as witnesses to say the government line at 9/11. Surely someone would of talked if that was the case.

I feel people like to believe in conspiracies because we all have an inner feeling that we want there to be something like that. That the world is not what it seems and by finding out these conspiracies we are one step ahead of the "ruling elite."

I believed JFK was a conspiracy until I had a lecture on American History by a lecturer I really respected and he said simply, "anyone who thinks that JFK was a conspiracy go and read The Warren Commission, it proves that it was just one lone man who shot him." I read some of it and realised he was right.

so for me

- JFK was shot by Lee Harvey Oswald, no one else

- Diana died in a tragic car crash due to a driver with too much alchol and paparrazi too eager to get a photo despite what a father says.

- We did land on a moon and it was one of the greatest feats of human achievment

- And 9/11 was an event where group of young men who were brainwashed into believing that matyrdom was good, hyjacked four planes and crashed them into the the World Trade Center, The Pentagon and a field in America where the passengers had attempted to regain control. The reason why it was so successful was that America dismissed the idea of being attacked on homesoil and so ignored warnings.

As for Michael Moore, he uses old tricks in his documentries that gives only his view and only shows facts that back up his arguments. Yes some of his subjects are important but it doesn't help them through his style of film-making.

That documentry was the biggest amount of bull ever. I remember having a website bookmarked on my old laptop that went through every single point and siproves it. From minor points such as structural intergary to stupid points made by it (one was loose change claimed there were no aircraft debris at the pentagon, but there were numerous pictures of engines and other equipment)

I used to like conspiracy theories such as JFK and others but I realised that they when you actully look at them, they get more and more bizarre in an attempt to prove their true. One of the craziest lines was that the government employed thousands of actors as witnesses to say the government line at 9/11. Surely someone would of talked if that was the case.

I feel people like to believe in conspiracies because we all have an inner feeling that we want there to be something like that. That the world is not what it seems and by finding out these conspiracies we are one step ahead of the "ruling elite."

I believed JFK was a conspiracy until I had a lecture on American History by a lecturer I really respected and he said simply, "anyone who thinks that JFK was a conspiracy go and read The Warren Commission, it proves that it was just one lone man who shot him." I read some of it and realised he was right.

so for me

- Diana died in a tragic car crash due to a driver with too much alchol and paparrazi too eager to get a photo despite what a father says.

- We did land on a moon and it was one of the greatest feats of human achievment

- And 9/11 was an event where group of young men who were brainwashed into believing that matyrdom was good, hyjacked four planes and crashed them into the the World Trade Center, The Pentagon and a field in America where the passengers had attempted to regain control. The reason why it was so successful was that America dismissed the idea of being attacked on homesoil and so ignored warnings.

As for Michael Moore, he uses old tricks in his documentries that gives only his view and only shows facts that back up his arguments. Yes some of his subjects are important but it doesn't help them through his style of film-making.

you forgot to add........FACT!!!!!!! :P

nanananananana-angus

so for me

Haven't heard that one tbh.But lets say some of those actors paid by the government had a crisis of conscious and decided to come forward and expose the government conspiracy.Would you believe them?

Anyhoo on the subject I watched this the other night and thought it worth adding:

http://zeitgeistmovie.com/

CompleteIdiot

so for me

Did you bother to read what I had written? THIS IS NOT THE SAME FILM AS THE LAST TWO!

The guide you posted does not cover anything in the new film because the new film only deals with confirmed information.

The new film is a commercially funded film that has been shown in cinemas. It was not made by an 18 year old on a laptop.

coppercrutch

I am not saying that the conspiracies listed in this thread are true or not. But what I would bet anyone out there any amount of money is the following:

There are huge conspiracies out there. Why wouldn't there be. Most of them we probably have no idea about.

Do you really think that with all the dodgy people and lying politicians about, there are NO conspiracies out there ?

I think you would have to be clinically insane or just incredibaly naive to think that.

Governments have killed people, over and over and over again. Now that is a FACT. :)

The only question is what conspirancies are out there, not if there are any.

jamboinglasgow
Did you bother to read what I had written? THIS IS NOT THE SAME FILM AS THE LAST TWO!

The guide you posted does not cover anything in the new film because the new film only deals with confirmed information.

The new film is a commercially funded film that has been shown in cinemas. It was not made by an 18 year old on a laptop.

maybe not, but I am pretty certain all the "evidence" can be disproved. And its funny how the "truth" as you keep conspiracy theorists put it changes.

If you think that governments, especially the US Government, 'don't do' conspiracies then

you are more than a tad naive (which spelt backwards is evian, anyone who buys bottled water is also naive :))

The Yanks pull off 'inside' jobs and stick their noses in where they are'nt welcome all the friggin time and quite a few have been exposed, just look at what they have done in the Central and South America. So I would'nt put it past them to casually 'allow' or even play a hand in an attack like

9/11. Look at what they have got away with since then, there is not a chance in hell they would have invaded Iraq and Afghanistan if 9/11 did not happen.

CompleteIdiot
maybe not, but I am pretty certain all the "evidence" can be disproved. And its funny how the "truth" as you keep conspiracy theorists put it changes.

This is not the same film. I don't know how many times I have to explain this. It's just a presentation of information. It was a deliberate attempt to produce something difficult to debunk.

You can't compare a film made by an 18 year on in his bedroom to a properly produced film. There was a lot of stuff in the previous films that would not be in films made by a proper production team.

If you regard the debunking of a film, made by someone under the age of 20 in a bedroom, as a reason to discount all conspiracy theories, you are attacking a straw man.

Hagar the Horrible

Back to actual conspiricies Forget JFK look into the Bobby Kennedy shooting? Yes there is a guy in Jail who fired a gun straight at him? but the bullet that killed him came from behind and must have been within an inch or 2 as there is gunpowder residue on his hair? and the bullet hole was of a different calibre that the gunman had? sirhan sirhan fired 2 shots from a .22 Ivar Johnston cadet pistol (8 rounds in gun) it was a .40 round inside the head of Kennedy? Afterwards Sirhan looked as if to say what was all the fuss about? very similar to the story line in the Machurian candidate? Some CIA men were videod making an escape from the Ambassador Hotel? rather tyan helping? all were identified and none were friendly towards the Kennedy's, Its all very odd worth looking into further?

Guest S.U.S.S.

I have information that proves the bogey man exists, i cannot post it for fear of placing you all in danger.

Loose Change - Final Cut is worth a watch. It isn't like the previous versions. There are some quite amazing interviews in it. One is a survivor of building 7 claiming the building was being blown up on the inside. Another is with someone that was with Dick Cheney on the day the planes hit.

QUOTE]

Good Post CI.

Never really bought into the 9/11 conspiracies, but that film raises some serious issues.

Archived