conspiracy theories

heart of lothian

heart of lothian

Let's face it, most people believe in at least one. What do you think is the most compelling and why? Post a link and convince the rest of us!

Bordeaux 03
Interesting. How did you find out about this ?

Just read the BBC news website, bit of a news junkie.

It's just one of those incidents that make you go mmmmmm. There were very fe w fatalities, not in major capital cities, all happened on the same day, all reported to be because of gas and we never heard what the resulting cause was from any of the incidents.

coppercrutch
Just read the BBC news website, bit of a news junkie.

It's just one of those incidents that make you go mmmmmm. There were very fe w fatalities, not in major capital cities, all happened on the same day, all reported to be because of gas and we never heard what the resulting cause was from any of the incidents.

Good spot. There are clearly lots of dodgy things going on around the World. The difficulty is working out what they are. The biggest conspiracy in the UK is this 'miracle economy' that Brown and co have lumped us with. Very quickly being shown up for what it is, a scam. The consequences will be felt by every person in this country for years to come.

Would this qualify as a 'conspiracy' or just a barefaced political lie ?

Very much believe in the 9/11 conspiracy and the others mentioned.

Still think there is something dodgy about Roswell and anything related to aliens.

Just watched Zeitgeist last week and its very powerful stuff. Might be worth a watch for many on here who havent.

heart of lothian

Im still convinced that Dr David Kelly did not commit suicide. Princess Di could be another dodgy one. Anyone who thinks Government's wont act outside the law should recall rendition flights and Guantanamo.

Guest S.U.S.S.

Still think there is something dodgy about Roswell and anything related to aliens.

Just watched Zeitgeist last week and its very powerful stuff. Might be worth a watch for many on here who havent.

Mate, that movie was very carefully scripted and told one side of arguments.

Total joke. People go on about government cover ups all this was, was a vehicle for people with their own agendas to have a pop.

Guest S.U.S.S.
It was the driver who killed JFK! The driver! :eek:

No, it was the FBI/CIA/NSA/NASA/MI5/MI6/MOSAD/CUBS/BB's/Guides (delete to fit whichever paranoid delusion suits)

No, it was the FBI/CIA/NSA/NASA/MI5/MI6/MOSAD/CUBS/BB's/Guides (delete to fit whichever paranoid delusion suits)

Hehe.

We get a guy as a cover teacher at our school just now and he brainwashes us with conspiracy theories. Amusing to say the least. Apparently, Britain still owns America. New York belongs to Britain. Such movies as 'The Empire Strikes back' were supposed to imply this. ;) Yes, crazy, he is.

Mate, that movie was very carefully scripted and told one side of arguments.

Total joke. People go on about government cover ups all this was, was a vehicle for people with their own agendas to have a pop.

Believe what you will. Reading your other posts on the thread you'll be towing the government line anyway;)

coppercrutch
Concerned upstanding tax paying citizen!

turned it off after that.

Its Charlie Sheen FFS!

That is what I first thought !! He makes some very good points however. All that gear maybe does help your brain after all.:)

The fact is there are loads of real conspiracy theories out there. The real ones are most likely the ones no-one actually thinks of however...........:cool:

Guest S.U.S.S.
Hehe.

We get a guy as a cover teacher at our school just now and he brainwashes us with conspiracy theories. Amusing to say the least. Apparently, Britain still owns America. New York belongs to Britain. Such movies as 'The Empire Strikes back' were supposed to imply this. ;) Yes, crazy, he is.

That sounds cool!:)

Guest S.U.S.S.
Believe what you will. Reading your other posts on the thread you'll be towing the government line anyway;)

I do believe what i choose, i certainly dont believe people like michael moore who has an agenda against the goverment. Or listen to movies created to simply show one side of an argument which are scripted to make things sounds a certain way.

That is what I first thought !! He makes some very good points however. All that gear maybe does help your brain after all.:)

The fact is there are loads of real conspiracy theories out there. The real ones are most likely the ones no-one actually thinks of however...........:cool:

Sheen is a nobody who will say whatever to be on Radio or TV, if it gets him his next toot he'd even tip hibs for the cup.

And yes some do exist, like Elvis lives or Bruce Lee never died dut joined the police to fight organised crime.:confused:

I know for a fact ur brighter than the no marks who give credibility to such things.

I'm pretty convinced that their is a masonic/Rockeffeller/Holy Grail/Eye of Providence conspiracy.

I do believe what i choose, i certainly dont believe people like michael moore who has an agenda against the goverment. Or listen to movies created to simply show one side of an argument which are scripted to make things sounds a certain way.

Or do you believe a right wing government who have control over a rightwing media (eg Fox News) who have an agenda against a man who dares question them? Im not a great fan of Michael Moore but once you get past the bravado and the obvious biasness, there is a great deal of substance. Sicko, for example, highlighted some excellent discrepancies in the US health care system compared to around the world, yet the right wing media and Bush's lapdogs saw fit to hold it as some kind of propaganda. After studying healthcare system from around the world for the last 15 years, I can tell it was anything but propaganda.

all movies from both sides are scripted in a way to manipulate the viewer. Its done in every day media. Its even done on posts on here. But you have to look deeper on what is being said and get past the hyperbole.

Behind every lie is a truth because when you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how probable, must be the truth.;)

CompleteIdiot
Sheen is a nobody who will say whatever to be on Radio or TV, if it gets him his next toot he'd even tip hibs for the cup.

That is not correct. You're more likely to get blackballed for questioning 9/11. Look what happened to Oscar winner Marion Cotillard.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2008/03/03/wcotillard103.xml

Willie Nelson has been on Alex Jones's show questioning 9/11 recently.

Guest S.U.S.S.
Or do you believe a right wing government who have control over a rightwing media (eg Fox News) who have an agenda against a man who dares question them? Im not a great fan of Michael Moore but once you get past the bravado and the obvious biasness, there is a great deal of substance. Sicko, for example, highlighted some excellent discrepancies in the US health care system compared to around the world, yet the right wing media and Bush's lapdogs saw fit to hold it as some kind of propaganda. After studying healthcare system from around the world for the last 15 years, I can tell it was anything but propaganda.

all movies from both sides are scripted in a way to manipulate the viewer. Its done in every day media. Its even done on posts on here. But you have to look deeper on what is being said and get past the hyperbole.

Behind every lie is a truth because when you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how probable, must be the truth.;)

Very true, and tbh i have not seen sicko so cant comment on that. but, everyone sees the truth they want to see.;)

for example.

CC thinks ginger people can be found attractive, we all know thats not true!:P

CompleteIdiot

Loose Change - Final Cut is worth a watch. It isn't like the previous versions. There are some quite amazing interviews in it. One is a survivor of building 7 claiming the building was being blown up on the inside. Another is with someone that was with Dick Cheney on the day the planes hit.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8510748876310097541

Dr. Sheldon Cooper
Hehe.

Mr 'G', by any chance?

Bordeaux 03

China destroys a weather satellite and the US condemns them for it, but then not long after the US discover a 'broken' satellite that needs to be shot down after they say it contains harmful material should it fall back down to earth. Russia says satellites have fallen back down to earth before with the same sort of fuel and there has been no need to shoot it down.

There are 2 conspiracies why the US should have the need to shoot it down; if the satellite falls to earth and it isn't destroyed properly as it re-enters the atmopshere it could reveal secrets about their space programme; another reason is that is it simply to test if they can actually carry out the task of shooting one down.

US missile hits 'toxic satellite'

US demands answers on China test

Due to the very large unproportional Jewish influence, Hollywood is intrinsically very bias towards Jewish actors, directors and writers regardless of their ability, not just in the form of financial backing but also positive critical reception and of course awards bias (the awards system is a total joke mind). This is widly acknowledged as fact, though the industry itself attempts to keep it very hush hush for obvious reasons (they wouldn't want to appear as anything other than a meritocracy would they?). Anyone within the industry who talks about it (Brando for example) is demonised and usually forced to make an immediate apology no matter how much truth there is in their comments.

CompleteIdiot
I'm pretty convinced that their is a masonic/Rockeffeller/Holy Grail/Eye of Providence conspiracy.

This will get your conspiracy juices going then:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mH94XQN-E8A

There's another few parts of it on youtube and he goes on to interview David Rockefeller Sr.

I have no idea if Fulford is nuts or not.

coppercrutch
Very true, and tbh i have not seen sicko so cant comment on that. but, everyone sees the truth they want to see.;)

for example.

CC thinks ginger people can be found attractive, we all know thats not true!:P

Ask the birds. They love it !!

Anyway conspiracies do exist. Of course they do. Why wouldn't they ?

It is just knowing what ones are true that's the problem.

The US satellite one at the moment looks decidedly dodgy.

Im still convinced that Dr David Kelly did not commit suicide. Princess Di could be another dodgy one. Anyone who thinks Government's wont act outside the law should recall rendition flights and Guantanamo.

Absolutely.

The (ulnar) artery that David Kelly supposedly cut, does NOT lead to death if cut and there was no trace in his stomach or bloodstream of 29 painkillers allegedly swallowed to speed his "suicide".

As for Diana..where do you start. Check out the chances of being killed IN a car in the centre of Paris . Statistically it's very remote, now put that together with the white Fiat,the suicide of the Uno's owner, the significance of the people in the car, ,the time it took to get to hosptal, Henri Paul's mysterious bank account details, his dodgy blood samples and mysterious carbon monoxide levels; and the official version looks highly improbable

Loose Change - Final Cut is worth a watch. It isn't like the previous versions. There are some quite amazing interviews in it. One is a survivor of building 7 claiming the building was being blown up on the inside. Another is with someone that was with Dick Cheney on the day the planes hit.

Ive watched the other two. Been too bust for the final cut but I will get around to it. Ive enjoyed the other ones and whether you believe them or not, they are good to watch.

I find it interesting that it divides not only "normal" people but those who were there, those in the know, scientists, construction engineers, governments, etc, the list is endless.

CompleteIdiot
Ive watched the other two. Been too bust for the final cut but I will get around to it. Ive enjoyed the other ones and whether you believe them or not, they are good to watch.

I find it interesting that it divides not only "normal" people but those who were there, those in the know, scientists, construction engineers, governments, etc, the list is endless.

The new version is really nothing like the previous two. It's a serious documentary. You'll see what I mean when you watch it.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper
Indeed.

He is brilliant. We had him for Modern Studies for a couple of days and my teacher has her EU flag the upside down and he was trying to tell us that it was pointing towards hell and it meant something!

I have no idea if Fulford is nuts or not.

That guy is clearly nuts!

The aggression in his voice (and facial expressions) when he mentions the US Navy and Airforce .... and then onto the US satellites shows his hidden agenda.

I fear for his mental stability.

coppercrutch
Absolutely.

The (ulnar) artery that David Kelly supposedly cut, does NOT lead to death if cut and there was no trace in his stomach or bloodstream of 29 painkillers allegedly swallowed to speed his "suicide".

As for Diana..where do you start. Check out the chances of being killed IN a car in the centre of Paris . Statistically it's very remote, now put that together with the white Fiat,the suicide of the Uno's owner, the significance of the people in the car, ,the time it took to get to hosptal, Henri Paul's mysterious bank account details, his dodgy blood samples and mysterious carbon monoxide levels; and the official version looks highly improbable

I agree with teh David Kelly one. The Diana one is however I think just an accident. She died because she wasn't wearing a seatbelt. End of story. :)

Im not an expert but apparently there isn't a lot of basis for Micheal Moores stuff, the guy has an agenda and is supposedly not afraid to lie or distort the truth to promote it (sound familiar?)

In fact not long ago a mate of mine was telling me that some guy set out to make a MM style documentary, but in the process found out how big a bullsh*tter MM was and ended up dedicating the documentary to proving how much p*sh MM talks! I've no idea who this guy was or if my mate was even telling the truth though.

I agree with teh David Kelly one. The Diana one is however I think just an accident. She died because she wasn't wearing a seatbelt. End of story. :)

Fair enough, she died in a car crash in a tunnel (or in an ambulance,she was still alive when medics arrived) but too many unanswered questions.

Official version , driver was drunk and had a level of CO in his lungs that would render him disabled, yet he'd scooped one Ricard, and was seen on video, clearly not peshed. :confused:

I thought there was nothing in the Diana one, but there are lots of unanswered questions.

Interesting that no one has mentioned the recent developments in the Bobby Kennedy assination....an annalyses of sound recordings seemed to confirm there had to be more than one person shooting.

Don't believe the official account of 9/11, my own personal opinion is that the attack was allowed to happen so that the government could progress it's agenda (just like the 12 point plan to get Japan to attack Pearl Harbour ).

Im not an expert but apparently there isn't a lot of basis for Micheal Moores stuff, the guy has an agenda and is supposedly not afraid to lie or distort the truth to promote it (sound familiar?)

QUOTE]

Not familiar with all of MMs stuff, nor any hidden agenda, but a lot of what he writes is hard & fast fact, based on published reports & statistics. His breakdown on how the Bush election was manipulated, makes incredible reading.

Always of the opinion that if he made any of his claims up, he'd be routinely hauled in front of the US Supreme Court.

Guest S.U.S.S.
Im not an expert but apparently there isn't a lot of basis for Micheal Moores stuff' date=' the guy has an agenda and is supposedly not afraid to lie or distort the truth to promote it (sound familiar?)

QUOTE']

Not familiar with all of MMs stuff, nor any hidden agenda, but a lot of what he writes is hard & fast fact, based on published reports & statistics. His breakdown on how the Bush election was manipulated, makes incredible reading.

Always of the opinion that if he made any of his claims up, he'd be routinely hauled in front of the US Supreme Court.

The constitution does not allow them to take him to court. He is a fanatic, and perhaps his stuff is based on facts, but those facts are presented in a certain fashion to gain more credability than they deserve.

He is a nutjob.

Michael Moore has political views but he would get sued out of existence if he was making it up. I think his work is very good however I do acknowledge that it is from his political persepective.

The difference is that most people don't realise how much misinformation and truth distortion goes on in main stream news.

The constitution does not allow them to take him to court. He is a fanatic, and perhaps his stuff is based on facts, but those facts are presented in a certain fashion to gain more credability than they deserve.

He is a nutjob.

He can (and indeed has) been sued for defamation but the Court came down in his favour, conceeding his alleged defamatory report was true & accurate.

As I've said, if he was making it up....he'd be exposed as a fraud and have his ass well & truly sued - yes siree.:ceesmiley:

coppercrutch

In fact not long ago a mate of mine was telling me that some guy set out to make a MM style documentary, but in the process found out how big a bullsh*tter MM was and ended up dedicating the documentary to proving how much p*sh MM talks! I've no idea who this guy was or if my mate was even telling the truth though.

Yep he is just doing the opposite of the Government !! They give one totally biased point of view. He, and others like him give the other. It is up to us to make our mind up.

As the poster above states it is amazing how much bull and propoganda is spread around that people just believe. I used to myself but these days I believe very little. There are vested interests in just about everything. You only have to look at the wiedgie press for how the media can skew the truth to their own agenda and actually make the general public believe a lie ( Eg. Celtic fans being the best in the World :eek:).

And as for Diana maybe there are a few dodgy things unnacounted for. I may have a google and wet my conspiracy appetite.

Although she died coz of a lack of a seatbealt I suppose that does not discount dodginess being involved at some point.

Archived