Recommend a New Car

Flogel7

Anyone got any advice on what to get as a new car. I'm looking at something in the supermini class (fiesta corsa etc). Was looking at the Seat Ibiza today and it looked pretty smart...

Goose Baxter
Anyone got any advice on what to get as a new car. I'm looking at something in the supermini class (fiesta corsa etc). Was looking at the Seat Ibiza today and it looked pretty smart...

Ive got a sean leon cupra, got it last month and the car is amazing. i love it to bits.

What type of ibiza is it? I was looking at the ibiza cupra as well but felt it was a wee bit on the small side. So i butched the car up and went for the leon.

Has to be the Fiat 500, probable one of the coolest small cars around.

Disgusting car

Toyota Yaris - get a decent engine and you will have a real quality car. the TR sports are about 12k but well worth the money, sadly money I didnt have :mad:

The Old Tolbooth
Disgusting car

Toyota Yaris - get a decent engine and you will have a real quality car. the TR sports are about 12k but well worth the money, sadly money I didnt have :mad:

Is that Micra of yours still chugging along? :)

Thats what all Micra owners say :D

When they're reversing down the wrong side of the road, using both lanes and indicating right.

I P Knightley

Agree that it's a great looker but you can bet that, like the BMW Mini, it will be come the standard mode of transport of estate agents and blondes - a serious point to consider before spending your dough on one, especially a basic model.

You're better holding onto some of your money and getting the Panda or Punto, depending on the size you need. The saved money could, of course, be used to get the next spec up. the 100hp model of the Panda is brilliant fun!

Disgusting car

My mum has a Yaris, I hated it so much I crashed the thing. Really dislike that car. Always liked Fiat Punto's, I know they've a rep for unreliablility but Im not sure its warranted any more....

monkfish1979

Suzuki Swift Sport all the way, man. Even the quicker superminis back off on the corners.... ;)

51006-b-suz+.jpg

monkfish1979
My mum has a Yaris, I hated it so much I crashed the thing. Really dislike that car. Always liked Fiat Punto's, I know they've a rep for unreliablility but Im not sure its warranted any more....

It's totally warranted. My sister got one recently. 300 miles in the front shock spring shattered going over a speed bump at 25 - I can verify that because i was in the car. Also, the passenger seat rail unbolted itself from the chassis. My sister in laws one broke down after 1200 miles.

tosheeturtle

I got a suzuki swift GLX in summer its awesome would recommend it to anyone... especially love the keyless entry and start!! Plus you get free breakdown with the car through suzuki!!

Renault Clio Dynamique 1.2 TCE 100 - ?10,092 :Agree:

http://www.whatcar.co.uk/car-review-equipment.aspx?RT=742&ED=52990

I was looking at that on the net the other day and it looks pretty impressive. The engine sounds superb for it's size. Sadly out of my price range though...

I was looking at the Ibiza sport 1.4 100bhp. Going for a test drive this week.

Never considered a Seat before but it looks better than the Polo but your still getting the VW quality....

Archived