Enzo Maccarnelli V David Haye

Praha06

Any other fight fans watching this tonight? Should be cracker, and its a unification bout too. :D

Any other fight fans watching this tonight? Should be cracker, and its a unification bout too. :D

Should be a good fight. Two toe to toe boxers! :)

Fight scheduled to be on at about 1.30/2am.

RockyBalboa

Come on Enzo.

I've had 2 hours sleep ****ed as a fart and up early doors through to Glasgow but **** it, been looking forword to this for ageees!

Anyone know if there Johanson fight is on Setanta before? I fancy murdering my sky bet account.

:)

Come on Enzo.

I've had 2 hours sleep ****ed as a fart and up early doors through to Glasgow but **** it, been looking forword to this for ageees!

Anyone know if there Johanson fight is on Setanta before? I fancy murdering my sky bet account.

Aye, I believe that would be fight no. 2 on the menu.

Aye, I believe that would be fight no. 2 on the menu.

Fight no. 3 actually, sorry mate. Johanneson fights at 00:50.

RockyBalboa

Right, I might not know much but Johanson is winnin this surely!?!?

The commentators are pish imo :eek:

Nope you don't know much it seems.

Mitchell wins.

RockyBalboa

The commentators are pish imo :eek:

Aww Well ;)

Mark_Mywords

If the main fight is half as good as the Mitchell v Johanson it should be a cracking night of boxing.

I did feel sorry for the guy sitting behind Mitchell's ma! He didn't see much of the fight!

Pretty poor walk in music from both of them. Decent tunes but nothing dramatic.

Still I reckon this could be a cracker.

Been out all night, and for some reason thought I might catch the end when I got in

Dunno why, since this afternoon I was saying Haye would win within 5 rounds

Will try to watch it tomorrow on youtube, but always had the feeling Haye was just to fast and classy

I seriously think he can go on to win a heavyweight belt, and possibly even unify the division, as it is so weak just now bar Klitschko, but I think Haye could capitalise on his chin

tommythejambo

Fight was over before I'd even had trime to down a Bulmers.

Very disappointing.

Devasting punching from Haye look forward to seeing him take on the heavyweights as that division needs brightening up.

Haye appears to be the real deal. It's just a pity he's also a complete tosser.

I tend to disagree. He is uber confident in his ability and wouldnt you be cleaning up in a division which isnt your natural weight? I like his character and trash talk. Boxing is crying out for folk like that and when one comes along, he gets criticised for it.

I cant wait until the Hayemaker gets unleashed on those heavyweight huddies. The division is the root cause for the apparent lack of popularity boxing has suffered over the last few years. Floating fans tend to think that the heavyweights are the be all and end all of boxing which simply isnt the case. If it needs someone like David Haye and his attitude to try to help gain some of these people then im all for it.

I tend to disagree. He is uber confident in his ability and wouldnt you be cleaning up in a division which isnt your natural weight? I like his character and trash talk. Boxing is crying out for folk like that and when one comes along, he gets criticised for it.

I cant wait until the Hayemaker gets unleashed on those heavyweight huddies. The division is the root cause for the apparent lack of popularity boxing has suffered over the last few years. Floating fans tend to think that the heavyweights are the be all and end all of boxing which simply isnt the case. If it needs someone like David Haye and his attitude to try to help gain some of these people then im all for it.

I totally agree!

I love the boxers who are supremely confident in their ability, and actually have the goods to back it up!

The show boating and stuff all adds to the excitement. Give me a Haye or a Mayweather any day. They are going in the ring to knock the other guy out! There is no need to pretend to be a really nice guy

Carl Weathers

I like Enzo, so was gutted when he got caught.

Haye is arrogant but comes across as an intelligent guy and a bit of a character.

He's a much better option at Heavyweight than Sprott, Fraudly, Williamson or Skelton.

I'll look out for his next fight.

Where does poor Enzo go from here? He was outclassed really.

Gavsy Van Gaverson
I totally agree!

I love the boxers who are supremely confident in their ability, and actually have the goods to back it up!

The show boating and stuff all adds to the excitement. Give me a Haye or a Mayweather any day. They are going in the ring to knock the other guy out! There is no need to pretend to be a really nice guy

I also like a boxer that has the goods to back up their chat. However, I also like it when they get smashed to bits and realise that they are not as good as they thought they were.

A bit like Naseem Hamed , got beat, fought once more and retired. ******!

Next week - Manny Pacquiao v Juan Manuel Marquez. Now that could be a classic.

Was in Paris last March for rugby and met Hayes and Maloney in CDG.Both came over and asked us about the game.They had been watching someone who might be a potential opponent.Both came across as very nice guys.

Gavsy Van Gaverson
Was in Paris last March for rugby and met Hayes and Maloney in CDG.Both came over and asked us about the game.They had been watching someone who might be a potential opponent.Both came across as very nice guys.

That would have been Jean Marc Mormeck, who he did go on to beat to become cruiserweight world champ.

Archived