Where to go on holiday this year? Value for Money...

neilr61

Can someone suggest somewhere to go on holiday this year thats value for money? Flights seem so expensive these days

depends on what you are looking for. i enjoy camping as you make your own fun and it doesn't cost a fortune. places like glencoe and kielder ect are brilliant for a few days away

When i say a budget i have a few quid to spend on a hol but just want to try and get the best value for money.

Been looking at san francisco via new york for a few days but got quoted a price of ?1,500.00.

A rough budget would be between 500 and 800 quid.

Ps - I'd love camping but mrs defo wouldnt go for it!

Nucky Thompson

Go somewhere in the UK, there's nowhere better if you get the weather :thumbsup:

Robbo-Jambo

Can someone suggest somewhere to go on holiday this year thats value for money? Flights seem so expensive these days

Torquay and Newquay area are a cracking 2 weeks if you get the weather :whistling: Just like being abroad with the bonus of the English to slag off after their usual sh**ty World Cup effort. :thumbsup:

Corstojohn

try OT Beach web site mate, great prices

Another good site is www.cheapholidays.com. Its the one I always use.

Croatia is pretty cheap to get to on Ryan Air - Hvar, Dalmation Coast etc. Plus it's not in the Eurozone - I spent the same amount for 3 days on the peev in Zagreb as I did in a day taking it easy in Slovenia.

deesidejambo

Croatia is pretty cheap to get to on Ryan Air - Hvar, Dalmation Coast etc. Plus it's not in the Eurozone - I spent the same amount for 3 days on the peev in Zagreb as I did in a day taking it easy in Slovenia.

Fly direct Embra to Murcia on Jet2. Wait till last minute then book a room at one of the resorts there. If you like golf/tennis do La Manga. They always have late availability.

mrmarkus1981

Fly direct Embra to Murcia on Jet2. Wait till last minute then book a room at one of the resorts there. If you like golf/tennis do La Manga. They always have late availability.

Were heading to Murcia from Edinburgh next month. 2 week villa holliday for 4 people (with private pool) ?400 each. Staying in la Torre Golf Resort, i dont golf but the price was right!

You can get 2 weeks all inclusive in Egypt or Turkey for the budget you have,(560 up) I am hoping on Mexico prices coming down and booking a late deal there,

Archived