when do the club announce

iaing

Now that the season is over, how long will it take for the club to announce who is getting binned / released. I hope it's soon as I can't wait to see that back of some players. Might also give us an idea of what positions, apart from the obvious striker one that we will need to bolster up on.

i reckon we will hear it all in dribs and drabs possibly as soon as this evening, tomorrow.

it already started last week really with rocky and ryan wallace leaving, add nade and jose to that and there's 4 already.

i reckon we will hear it all in dribs and drabs possibly as soon as this evening, tomorrow.

it already started last week really with rocky and ryan wallace leaving, add nade and jose to that and there's 4 already.

already in some information sources ( teletext ) clubs are listing players who have been released and season has only just finished. Last week after 1st Div ended, Dundee & dumfy had a huge clear out.

I'm sure Vlad will call each fan personally and inform them who's staying and who's going just to make sure we're all happy with his decision.

Should start a competition, possibly in The Gullit Lounge, where people guess how many transfers BA and the rest at the EEN/Scotsman get WRONG.

I was going to suggest we guess how many they get right, but after last summer it's probably best not to start a competition based on fantasy.

So based on 12 weeks till the start of August, at an average of 2 players per week being linked to us, my guess will be 24 WRONG players linked to us by the "in the know" reporters of the above publications.

Charlie-Brown

Plus Mikey Stewart makes 5 - Kingston unless he accepts a reduced deal (if he's offered one?) is another whilst to the best of my knowledge youngsters Elias Wagner, Dean Lyness & Billy McKenna only have contracts until this summer so they might also leave?

All the rest bar Kello are still under contract afaik?

Archived