What are you drinking right now?

chester copperpot

I'm currently having a can of McEwan's Export - never usually drink during the week - to celebrate Desperado Gordon and his Labour cronies resigning and Mr Cameron PM about to take over. :thumbsup:

This is a new era for the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland. :thumbsup:

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hannibal Lecter

Like the real coke full of sugar.thumbsup.gif

And it tastes so much better smile.gif

chester copperpot

I'm currently having a can of McEwan's Export - never usually drink during the week - to celebrate Desperado Gordon and his Labour cronies resigning and Mr Cameron PM about to take over. thumbsup.gif

This is a new era for the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland. thumbsup.gif

Spot on :laugh: I'm pretty happy too.

Got a glass of pinot grigio with my name on it.

chester copperpot

Water. A litre and a half a day thumbsup.gif

Pinot Grigio. Laverly.

chester copperpot

I'm not drinking anything, but I'm thinking about bow time.

It's defo time for Bo time. Get involved son.

Dave Spacey

It's defo time for Bo time. Get involved son.

Don't have any bow :( gutted

Dave Spacey

Nothing at all?

Only had the one, didn't notice the fridge was empty

chester copperpot

Only had the one, didn't notice the fridge was empty

Shock(ing)

Nae Bow, but finishing of the last few cans of Blackthorn and might open a couple of Bulmers (pint bottles.) :thumbsup:

chester copperpot

Nae Bow, but finishing of the last few cans of Blackthorn and might open a couple of Bulmers (pint bottles.) thumbsup.gif

Good lad Gaybo. :laugh:

Hannibal Lecter

This:

strongbow_cider.jpg

You can't beat a nice cold can of Strongbow thumbsup.gif

Radioactive Mince

Presently, I'm planning my weekend activities over a Pimm's & cloudy lemonade, with a dash of lime, and a straw.

Nah, only kidding. I'm really drinking my sister's love gunk (again).

Mince

Presently, I'm planning my weekend activities over a Pimm's & cloudy lemonade, with a dash of lime, and a straw.

Mince

Can't beat that. This post deserves to be top of the shed for a long time.

chester copperpot

Mince

Haha.

I'm about to crack open a 'Bo and settle down to watch the Cup final. Had a couple of free hospitality tickets for the day, but passed as there was nae chance on earth I was watching that final sober (had to take the car if I went)

Haha.

I'm about to crack open a 'Bo and settle down to watch the Cup final. Had a couple of free hospitality tickets for the day, but passed as there was nae chance on earth I was watching that final sober (had to take the car if I went)

'Kinnell Andy did you advertise them on here. I'm sitting 15 mins from Hampdump, and hospitality would have been nice.

chester copperpot

'Kinnell Andy did you advertise them on here. I'm sitting 15 mins from Hampdump, and hospitality would have been nice.

They were through my work fella, so could only give them away to a colleague, or else would've offered them mate.

Miller Jambo 60

laugh.gif

Mince

Your funnylaugh.gif

Miller Jambo 60

Haha.

Ok big man, right in to this finalthumbsup.gif

chester copperpot

Been out all day, but here's my drinking breakdown:

southern-comfort.jpg&

26107_p.jpg

009823.jpg

X 3 660ml bottles.

37882.jpg

And one of these to finish the night:

japan_2006-2007.1189785060.gin-and-tonic-in-a-canx.jpg

Harry Palmer

Can't be arsed with pics...

Vodka and Irn-Bru which tastes like Irn-Bru...

Thursday was a good night...Strongbow, Stella, wine and Stella. Wasn't that bad considering my usual state...

chester copperpot

Can't be arsed with pics...

Vodka and Irn-Bru which tastes like Irn-Bru...

Thursday was a good night...Strongbow, Stella, wine and Stella. Wasn't that bad considering my usual state...

I must admit, I'm getting a bit of a thirst for Stella these days. I don't really drink lager / bottled beer, but Stella rocks. Plus it gets you pished.

Wifebeater rocks ass.

Finished work.

Bottle of Heineken in Mathers waiting for the 41 to take me home.

2 bottles of Kronenbourg once home.

2 cans of Jim Beam & cola.

Gonna start on the Strongbow. Not a big fan but I'm feeling so much like I need to drink to forget this weekend from hell.

Only bad work wise though. 2 shifts starting when the sun was still out and ending when the sun was coming up in a row. Not keen.

Harry Palmer

I must admit, I'm getting a bit of a thirst for Stella these days. I don't really drink lager / bottled beer, but Stella rocks. Plus it gets you pished.

Wifebeater rocks ass.

I had a 30min walk in the searing heat, sweating like a sweaty thing...get to the pub....Strongbow....Bliss! Another, equal bliss. Then, it was either Stella or Kronenburg....It was a good pint of Stella and I remained in control which can't be said about others older than myself....I prefer Stella.

chester copperpot

I had a 30min walk in the searing heat, sweating like a sweaty thing...get to the pub....Strongbow....Bliss! Another, equal bliss. Then, it was either Stella or Kronenburg....It was a good pint of Stella and I remained in control which can't be said about others older than myself....I prefer Stella.

Pints of Stella = Mental Andy.

Bottles of Stella = Happy Andy.

Pints of Stella = Mental Andy.

Bottles of Stella = Happy Andy.

Weird how that happens. I'm like that with pints of stella too.

chester copperpot

Weird how that happens. I'm like that with pints of stella too.

I dont get it.

I just dont respond well to pints of Stella, however can drink the night away quite happily when am on Bottles of the stuff.

I normally dont drink bottles in pubs due to the price, so that may have something to do with it. When I say mental, I mean I get pished so quickly on pints of wifebeater.

Harry Palmer

I'm sure there is probably some kind of explanation dating back to when you were 3yrs old or something....

Depends on the mood you're in. Pints all the way, especially if it's a good pint.

chester copperpot

I'm sure there is probably some kind of explanation dating back to when you were 3yrs old or something....

Depends on the mood you're in. Pints all the way, especially if it's a good pint.

You cannot beat a good pint of Strongbow on a day like today. Had one in the pub when it was roasting, and it was just sensational.

I dont get it.

I just dont respond well to pints of Stella, however can drink the night away quite happily when am on Bottles of the stuff.

I normally dont drink bottles in pubs due to the price, so that may have something to do with it. When I say mental, I mean I get pished so quickly on pints of wifebeater.

Heineken bottles for ?2.85 in Mathers at the west end. That's a cracking price.

chester copperpot

Heineken bottles for ?2.85 in Mathers at the west end. That's a cracking price.

Heineken, not my cup of tea mate.

Heineken, not my cup of tea mate.

OH NO!!

I adore the stuff. It's by far and away my favourite lager.

chester copperpot

OH NO!!

I adore the stuff. It's by far and away my favourite lager.

I've drank cider for approx 10 yrs now, so find it hard to enjoy any lager, however the one I do like every now and then is Stella.

chester copperpot

Magners et Strongbow.

The choice of the gods fella. The choice of the gods.

Harry Palmer

Pints: you can see how much you're drinking...

Bottles: not as much as a pint and it's the whole 'having something in your mouth thing.' Former smoker? Goes back to childhood.....

chester copperpot

Pints: you can see how much you're drinking...

Bottles: not as much as a pint and it's the whole 'having something in your mouth thing.' Former smoker? Goes back to childhood.....

And sucking dongs.

Archived