Vlad's here

Brian Whittaker's Tache

Brian Whittaker's Tache

That'll be why Nade is on from the start.

ring-of-fire

Dont be ******* stupid; if it was up to Vlad we'd be playing YOUTH you muppet. Go away.

Vlad's not perfect by any stretch of the imagination but for god sake I think we have all moved on from the fax machine and magic boxes'.

Brian Whittaker's Tache

Somebody pish in your cornflakes this morning? Or ar

e you generally just a ****?

ring-of-fire

Somebody pish in your cornflakes this morning? Or ar

e you generally just a ****?

And the point of your OP was what? To lighten up our day? To genuinely share a constructive piece of opinion with other Hearts fans?

If you answered yes to any of these questions, you failed.

Were you honestly not looking or expecting a reaction to that?

Oh and nobody pissed on my cornflakes but I am a **** :whistling:

Miller Jambo 60

Dont be ******* stupid; if it was up to Vlad we'd be playing YOUTH you muppet. Go away.

Vlad's not perfect by any stretch of the imagination but for god sake I think we have all moved on from the fax machine and magic boxes'.

Think im caught in a time warp matethumbsup.gif

Lets slag Vlad, or buy him outrolleyes.gif

Doug.

ring-of-fire

Doug.

Im just taking from JJ arival as a new era, think Vlad's got it spot on this time;

Youth + a few cheap 1st division players + a few journeymen = cheap and decent team

New stand + cheap squad + reduced debt = sustainable Hearts.

That'll be me happy. :thumbsup:

Miller Jambo 60

Doug.

Suso Suso, aye hes gashthumbsup.gif love it when they stick it up certain postersthumbsup.gif

Brian Whittaker's Tache

Who the feck mentioned Suso?

Nade's hardly had a start since JJ came and now he's on from the off? He hasnae kicked a ball in the right direction so far either

Miller Jambo 60

Im just taking from JJ arival as a new era, think Vlad's got it spot on this time;

Youth + a few cheap 1st division players + a few journeymen = cheap and decent team

New stand + cheap squad + reduced debt = sustainable Hearts.

That'll be me happy. thumbsup.gif

Thing is i love Vlad, bold statement, but the fact is he brought us great footie in 05/06.thumbsup.gif

Miller Jambo 60

Who the feck mentioned Suso?

Nade's hardly had a start since JJ came and now he's on from the off? He hasnae kicked a ball in the right direction so far either

Jesus you ok bud, suso just scored for Hearts.

You been reading the Dougstar KB angry bookthumbsup.gif

Ma Ha lighten up

ring-of-fire

Thing is i love Vlad, bold statement, but the fact is he brought us great footie in 05/06.thumbsup.gif

That season was worth the next 4 seasons! :thumbsup:

But now is a new chapter and what Vlad wants and what JJ offers is a perfect match; im happy with the way things are being run for the first time since 7 games into Burley's tenure...

Miller Jambo 60

That season was worth the next 4 seasons! thumbsup.gif

But now is a new chapter and what Vlad wants and what JJ offers is a perfect match; im happy with the way things are being run for the first time since 7 games into Burley's tenure...

Me too bud, a steady shipthumbsup.gif

Chris Benoit

Jesus you ok bud, suso just scored for Hearts.

You been reading the Dougstar KB angry bookthumbsup.gif

Ma Ha lighten up

:lol::thumbsup:

Better call Saul

Parked right next o where i was standind never said to me " aright macc ......not a jot "

Suso Suso, aye hes gashthumbsup.gif love it when they stick it up certain postersthumbsup.gif

How come you weren't at the game, Dougstar? You're not losing the faith are you?

maroonshrew

Sounds like im gonna be unpopular but it crossed my mind that this was the reason for Nades start. I thought Vlad might want to see him in action to see if he really is worth shipping off as soon as possible. I last chance if you will, not cos he is pickign the team but that he wasnted to cast an eye over him regarding a contract etc.

Francis Albert

Sounds like im gonna be unpopular but it crossed my mind that this was the reason for Nades start. I thought Vlad might want to see him in action to see if he really is worth shipping off as soon as possible. I last chance if you will, not cos he is pickign the team but that he wasnted to cast an eye over him regarding a contract etc.

Glen being unfit and no other experienced forward being available couldn't have had anything to do with it then?

maroonshrew

Glen being unfit and no other experienced forward being available couldn't have had anything to do with it then?

Im saying it crossed my mind.

and both Robinson and Elliot have been started ahead of him since he was dropped and were both on the bench. Im not saying its the truth but its certainty not a ridiculous suggestion.

Gigolo-Aunt

and both Robinson and Elliot have been started ahead of him since he was dropped and were both on the bench. Im not saying its the truth but its certainty not a ridiculous suggestion.

*sigh*

Okay......

Elliott is not ready to play 90. The feeling is that he would maybe only play 20 - it never happened.

Nade has upped him game in training and was basically told today is last chance saloon.

K?

lost in leith

I don't believe Vlad's presence wa a factor in Nade starting, but it speaks volumes about JJ's opinion of Elliot.

I'm afraid any mention of Nade triggers off the mental image that used to plague Reggie Perrin when someone mentioned his mother in law yucky.gif

maroonshrew

*sigh*

Okay......

Elliott is not ready to play 90. The feeling is that he would maybe only play 20 - it never happened.

Nade has upped him game in training and was basically told today is last chance saloon.

K?

come on now, it hardly merits a patronising sigh. It looks like it may not have been the case but you act like its absurd. He has more involvement than most chairman still, particularly on players running out of contract. But i apologise i wont suggest something so crazy again.

The Old Tolbooth

I cant be arsed reading through this thread but I hope Vlad was really at the game today, and I hope he saw just how horrific a player the fat useless Nade actually is, hopefully his contract is already torn up!

heartsfc_fan

I cant be arsed reading through this thread but I hope Vlad was really at the game today, and I hope he saw just how horrific a player the fat useless Nade actually is, hopefully his contract is already torn up!

He was at the game, don't worry :thumbsup:

Doug.

not meaning to take the pish, but this is the most intelligent/sensible post you've had in a wee while :thumbsup:

Vlad is here to stay, most of the so called fans who slag him off dont even attend match days, you are no loss to our club.

Archived