Well done the Hammers!

Rivlin

The Treasurer

Don't forget the yoof academy, a production line that would put Ford to shame.

The players produced over the years by West Ham would tend to give credibility to the view that they have an outstanding youth system.

Rio Ferdinand, Frank Lampard, Joe Cole, Glen Johnson, Michael Carrick and Jermain Defoe, all came through the Academy and gained England honours. Also commanded big fees when sold on.

Yep pretty childish. You must be really wetting yourself with excitement when Man U. get humped seeing as there are many more cockneys supporting them.

Don't have an english favourite club, couldn't give a toss about their cockney support.

Just like seeing 'the ammers' getting gubbed.

And yes, i did say it was childish. :P

Mikey Gardiner

Great so see the hammers picking up a point on sunday. great header from Ilan after a superb cross from faubert. it Was a great game and i thought it was all over when yakubu scored to make it 2-1 But credit to west ham and getting the second equiliser.

Great so see the hammers picking up a point on sunday. great header from Ilan after a superb cross from faubert. it Was a great game and i thought it was all over when yakubu scored to make it 2-1 But credit to west ham and getting the second equiliser.

Still going to be very tight re staying up.

The players produced over the years by Hibs would tend to give credibility to the view that they have an outstanding youth system.

:whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling:

Hammers fans are as equally deluded as their Leith Oirish counterparts. :(

The Treasurer

whistling.gifwhistling.gifwhistling.gifwhistling.gif

Hammers fans are as equally deluded as their Chelski counterparts. sad.gif

There, see how you like it tongue.gif

Archived