1st April

Dunks

Any good ones out there?

Scotsman goes with a new airport near Stirling to replace Edinburgh & Glasgow - SNARL to replace GARL & EARL lol

William Wallace International

For cycling fans, there's a cracker in Cycling News about Colnago's new flying bike!

Flying Bike

ornithopterrender2x_600.jpg

Any others? :teehee:

rossthejambo

GMTV had a bit this morning about Blackpool Zoo having height restrictions for new zoo keepers that work with giraffe's and elephants.

It was pretty rubbish tbh

a hobo at work who has close ties to tynie sent me an email saying that big JJ had been sacked this morning, and all the players were told about it first thing. i must stress that i ALMOST fell for it. rest assured, he will be receiving a lunchtime backhander across the chops come 1pm. :thumbsup:

Radio Ga Ga

Trip Advisor has holiday reviews from people who went to the moon for their holidays, apparently the dark side is really cold, any JKB members been :teehee:

GMTV had a bit this morning about Blackpool Zoo having height restrictions for new zoo keepers that work with giraffe's and elephants.

It was pretty rubbish tbh

The Currant Bun has North Koreas dictator Kim Jong-Il has picked himself in their world cup squad!

The EEN had some p1sh last year about Edinburgh City Coonsil installing palm trees in Princess Street gardens due to global warming,. I wonder what sort of shan chat they will have this fools day! :teehee:

Sterling Archer

I found a list of 100 best april fools ever

I love the one about the left handed whopper :D

www.museumofhoaxes.com/top100.html

Prince Buaben

The Currant Bun has North Koreas dictator Kim Jong-Il has picked himself in their world cup squad!

Wouldnt surprise me if that was true

The Metro had the Armadillo in Glasgow being renamed the Susan Boyle Arena. I think that's actually a good idea.

Gigolo-Aunt

Remember way back, before Italia 90, Scotland beat Argentina 1-0 at Hampden (Stewart Mckimmie (?) goal - at the end of the Scotsport edition around 1st April, they announced that Scotland had been moved up in the seedings and replaced Argentina in their group.

Or something like that.

The Treasurer

Trip Advisor has holiday reviews from people who went to the moon for their holidays, apparently the dark side is really cold, any JKB members been teehee.gif

Judging by some threads on JKB there's quite a few who are living on another planet woot.gif

Sterling Archer

Got sent this at work

http://www.rangers.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=518302

Mowbray lined up for Rangers scout job

Vital Rangers has today learned that ex Celtic manager Tony Mowbray has been approached in the view to becoming a scout for Rangers.

Mowbray, former manager of Hibernian and West Brom before his ill fated move to Celtic has been out of work for only a week. Martin Bain though has been impressed by the calibre of player that Mowbray brought into Celtic and is keen to have him on board at Ibrox so that he can run his eye over the cream of the Coca-Cola championship.

Talks are at early stages but Vital Rangers understands that Mowbray could be in his new position as early as next week. He will be sent to watch players in the UK and abroad and will report back to Walter Smith.

It is a move that will shock Scottish football, especially after his failure as a Celtic manager, but Bain believes he will excel in his role as a scout, and who knows, he may even be able to give Walter Smith and Ally McCoist a few tips on the management side as well.

The Mighty Thor

The EEN had some p1sh last year about Edinburgh City Coonsil installing palm trees in Princess Street gardens due to global warming,. I wonder what sort of shan chat they will have this fools day! :teehee:

probably something about the trams being finished on time and on budget. :whistling:

northfieldhearts

Text message currently flying about - Sky sports reporting that the Scottish cup tie between Hibernian Football Club & Ross County, is to be replayed because County fielded an inelegible player.

The Evening News had an article aboutt this year being THEE year Hibs were going to lift the Scottish Cup !!

The Evening News had an article aboutt this year being THEE year Hibs were going to lift the Scottish Cup !!

Ha, that one is a "Hardie" perennial!

I P Knightley

This was quite funny when Billy Connolly did it, telling us that he'd suggested to his dad that he should have one of those new prescription screens put in his car.

2 great images: the first being the view that oncoming drivers would have of a bloke with a massive head; the second being the trouble you could get into buying a car second-hand & not being able to see where you're going.

Chaka Demus & pliers

April fools day is a pish idea. Its all very well if someone comes up with a great windup but most of them are utter jobbies.

Its sad as **** really

Archived