Sony Ericsson W890i

Craig-Section Z

Craig-Section Z

Time for a new mobile but thers none that really appeal to me for various reasons but i like this one for its size..........its only let down is the camera, no auto focus or flash but i dont use it much so think i could live with that.

Anyone got it yet and can reccomend it??

The N95 and various "bigger" mobiles (with good cameras) are all good but the size makes me think twice about them....

i've an 880i and the 890i's a newer shinier version.

i like mine, its solidly built (just bounces when you drop it and doesn't show any damage) and functions well.

sometimes i think its a wee bit too wee (easy to misplace) and the buttons are tiny making text messages difficult and i don't have huge fat fingers. buttons look bigger on the 890 though

Craig-Section Z
i've an 880i and the 890i's a newer shinier version.

i like mine, its solidly built (just bounces when you drop it and doesn't show any damage) and functions well.

sometimes i think its a wee bit too wee (easy to misplace) and the buttons are tiny making text messages difficult and i don't have huge fat fingers. buttons look bigger on the 890 though

Cheers, whats the camera like??

Cheers, whats the camera like??

naff. until they start putting optical zoom on higher spec camera phones though they're very limited too though.

its a music phone, and it works well for that purpose.

I just got a Samsung G800.I think it is brilliant and it is supposed to be the best camera phone on the market 5.0megapixels.

"Sony Ericsson W890i Silver

Soft, curved edges, metal finish - the slim W890i oozes elegance. Thin as a CD case and dressed up for grand openings. And this beauty has brains too - on the W890i inside, you find a Walkman? player, turbo 3G and a 3.2 megapixel camera."

Archived