What a difference a Week makes., 168 little hours.

hughesie27

The boys thrashed Hibs 2-1 last week. We should have scored 5/6 but instead we scored 2. A good run of results made Hearts become Great (According to KB)! Hibs lose to county. Gers lose to United and Celts lose to Saints. None of those results make Hearts any better, however on JKB it makes us world beaters. It's JJ's fault the boys lost concentration after the second. Hearts should be striving for as high up the league as possible. I have never believed that we would overtake them (Hibs) it is simply too large a challenge. They were too good at the start of the season. That said, their(Hearts) attitude after the 3rd goal was atrocious. As was the commentator's reaction.''YES'!!!'

The boys thrashed Hibs 2-1 last week. We should have scored 5/6 but instead we scored 2. A good run of results made Hearts become Great (According to KB)! Hibs lose to county. Gers lose to United and Celts lose to Saints. None of those results make Hearts any better, however on JKB it makes us world beaters. It's JJ's fault the boys lost concentration after the second. Hearts should be striving for as high up the league as possible. I have never believed that we would overtake them (Hibs) it is simply too large a challenge. They were too good at the start of the season. That said, their(Hearts) attitude after the 3rd goal was atrocious. As was the commentator's reaction.''YES'!!!'

Nothing has changed really. Football always has been and always will be totally unpredictable.

The only predictable thing these days is the mood of certain posters on here. :geek:

As The Teacher has said nothing's changed. Last week we played the Hobos and this week we played a real# team

I hated writing that but in Scotland they are probably the best team. At this point in time only, until we get our act together more consistently.

Captain Scarlett

watching Hearts this season is anyone really surprised by the result today.You just dont know which Hearts side will turn up.I was really disappointed with just about every player today some more than others but reading last week that Gary Locke was reading players the riot act with regards to the derby that afternoon maybe he should start at the players as early every week and drum into them We are Hearts we need to try like feck to beat whoever is in front of us,no good trying to beat your biggest rivals then forgetting there is also a team next week who we must also try to beat.

colinmaroon

It was a bit like deja vous!<BR><BR><BR>In JJ's 1st spell, we used to get turned over by the OF, especially Rankers - - ok they were a lot better then, but we were better too.<BR><BR>It was the 98 Final, really, before JJ realised that we had to tighten up and play them differently.<BR><BR><BR>I honestly believe that Csaba could have got something from today's game or, at worst a single goal defeat.<BR><BR>Csaba got results against the OF playing 4-5-1, but then stuck with it versus everybody else, especially at Tynecastle, and we all know how dreadful it was most of the time.<BR><BR><BR>I do think that things would have been different today, even with that team, if they were match fit and had played together for a while - but, I also think that we have to be a bit more Csabaesque v the Ugly Sisters.<BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR>................

Johanes de Silentio

The frustrating thing for me today is that guys like Ruben, Wallace, and Obua, who were all tremendous last week, were poor - so many players today struggled with basics like rolling a ten yard pass, or controlling a pass from a team-mate.

Jason Thomson was also tremendous last week, but is clearly not the answer at right-back in the long term.

Apart from the piss-poor defending for all four goals, I thought we were pretty good in the first half.

I was annoyed, though, by how individual players allowed themselves to be dominated, bossed, intimidated, and maybe even 'owned' by the opposition in the second half.

The main thing is that we messed ourselves with inept defending.

Johanes de Silentio

The frustrating thing for me today is that guys like Ruben, Wallace, and Obua, who were all tremendous last week, were poor - so many players today struggled with basics like rolling a ten yard pass, or controlling a pass from a team-mate.

Jason Thomson was also tremendous last week, but is clearly not the answer at right-back in the long term.

Apart from the piss-poor defending for all four goals, I thought we were pretty good in the first half.

I was annoyed, though, by how individual players allowed themselves to be dominated, bossed, intimidated, and maybe even 'owned' by the opposition in the second half.

The main thing is that we messed ourselves with inept defending.

I would like to make it clear that I did not post "messed"! :lol:

Our equaliser came too soon. We were all over them after they scored. No argument. When we equalised however it seemed to be Rangers V some lackluster team match. I expected both Rangers and Hibs to win today (see predictions), such is the form of the season. A good week for Scottish football does not equate to a good week for Hearts.

Captain Scarlett

Our equaliser came too soon. We were all over them after they scored. No argument. When we equalised however it seemed to be Rangers V some lackluster team match. I expected both Rangers and Hibs to win today (see predictions), such is the form of the season. A good week for Scottish football does not equate to a good week for Hearts.

It's lacklustre buddy

Archived