Time to up the ante

jumpship

Its definitely time for a non old firm team to put a run of results together.

With Celtic in disarray, now is the perfect time to challenge for second.

Really, does anyone think Neil Lennon can turn Celtic around. Who the hells going to respect a thug who's only contribution to football was running around the pitch getting in to fights.

8 games left to play, 24 point to play for. Celtics only 8 points in front of UTD, plus UTD have a game. Motherwell 9 points and hibs 10. Ill bet Celtic will struggle to win 2 games in a row.

To be truthful, Hearts are to far behind (17 points). Motherwell and UTD are both on a run and should they continue to mount up the points, i can see them overtaking Celtic.

guaranteeing no champions league football for Celtic next season. Completely screwing up their books ???.

Surly that's good for Scottish football ?

Its definitely time for a non old firm team to put a run of results together.

With Celtic in disarray, now is the perfect time to challenge for second.

Really, does anyone think Neil Lennon can turn Celtic around. Who the hells going to respect a thug who's only contribution to football was running around the pitch getting in to fights.

8 games left to play, 24 point to play for. Celtics only 8 points in front of UTD, plus UTD have a game. Motherwell 9 points and hibs 10. Ill bet Celtic will struggle to win 2 games in a row.

To be truthful, Hearts are to far behind (17 points). Motherwell and UTD are both on a run and should they continue to mount up the points, i can see them overtaking Celtic.

guaranteeing no champions league football for Celtic next season. Completely screwing up their books ???.

Now that Rangers are out of the Cup, if we want to play in Europe next season, we need Dundee Utd to win the cup or at least reach the final against Celtic. Bottom line is that unless we think we have a chance of catching Utd, Motherwell and Hibs, the best thing that can happen now is for Utd to go on a good run - and in particular, for them to beat Motherwell and Hibs twice each. If that happens, then we have a good chance of catching at least one of them and getting into Europe.

I don't think it makes much difference if Celtic do finish second - they're not good enough to get into the CL Group stage anyway, but it would be very funny if they finished outside the top 2.

Surly that's good for Scottish football ?

Neil Pondlife Lennon's appointment until the end of the season is the cheap option for the tinkers and guarantees my hatred for one half of the bigoted twins increases another notch or two.

I will settle for no less than 16 points from the remaining games, with the sweetest 3, after a visit to the San Giro.thumbsup.gif

Archived