The Hun at work

RoyCropper

Well by god he was on form today. Sheer entertainment :whistling:

Was having a conversation about the hobos new stand and he commented - " Aye, more seats for those *******s" to which i asked "you mean Hobos and there orish history?" and he replied with a senseless answer in "Nah when Celtic play there" :rolleyes:

Then went on to say how Kevin Thomson shouldnt have been sent off as it was never a red card. :rolleyes:

Then went on to talk about how he was a real fan because he is going to Dundee tonight when the game is on tv. (Bear in mind im in Aberdeen just now and this man is Aberdeen born and bred yet supports huns)

Then i started speaking about bias refs etc and how OF always say they get a raw deal to which he reeled off incidents/pens/free kicks that Celtic got in games about 3 seasons ago!

I honestly hate these idiots so much!

Clowns, the lot of them. :angry:

:whistling:

Well by god he was on form today. Sheer entertainment :whistling:

Was having a conversation about the hobos new stand and he commented - " Aye, more seats for those *******s" to which i asked "you mean Hobos and there orish history?" and he replied with a senseless answer in "Nah when Celtic play there" :rolleyes:

Then went on to say how Kevin Thomson shouldnt have been sent off as it was never a red card. :rolleyes:

Then went on to talk about how he was a real fan because he is going to Dundee tonight when the game is on tv. (Bear in mind im in Aberdeen just now and this man is Aberdeen born and bred yet supports huns)

Then i started speaking about bias refs etc and how OF always say they get a raw deal to which he reeled off incidents/pens/free kicks that Celtic got in games about 3 seasons ago!

I honestly hate these idiots so much!

Clowns, the lot of them. :angry:

Tell him to stick to cleaning the toilets.

Football fan defends his team and his a biased view of football towards his own team..................

:conf11: :conf11: :conf11: :conf11:

old firm fans have lost the plot when it comes to debating decisions and bias.

the fact that they both get the lion's share of the decisions when they play anyone else is inconsequential to them because they only care about what they get in comparison to the other lot.

the hun at my work also thinks the KT red card was wrong. the reason he gives is that "you see others get away with it". he actually admits the tackle was worth a red card but still insists it was wrong to give it in this case because some other incidents - which he couldn't cite - go unpunished.

i attempted to cite the kyle lafferty lunge in the old firm game as an example of one which went unpunished and he agreed that deserved a red card as well... which was odd given that he point blankly refused to say so at the time.

the truth is that both sides are still struggling to come to terms with the fact that their sides are getting a bit more given against them these days because of the refereeing coming under severe scrutiny. historically they just expected not to be punished and they don't like it now... allied to the ever-present paranoia that the other lot are getting a better deal.

in short... ****ing idiots the lot.

Football fan defends his team and his a biased view of football towards his own team..................

:conf11: :conf11: :conf11: :conf11:

You say this but i could walk into any boozer with non OF supporting fans and have a decent debate and banter with them about the spl, hearts, their team however the OF are just too ignorant to see past their own team to care.

They say they hate each other but they do everything together sponsporship etc.

Archived