Reduced stand price

HMFC1978

According to the 9am article on the EEN we are reducing the amount spent on the new stand so hopefully this will move things along.

Stand down

Hearts have decided to scale down their plans for the new main stand development from ?50 to around ?10-?15million.

Guest vintage vanbasten

According to the 9am article on the EEN we are reducing the amount spent on the new stand so hopefully this will move things along.

Stand down

Hearts have decided to scale down their plans for the new main stand development from ?50 to around ?10-?15million.

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/70091-tonights-ask-the-club/

The finer points were discussed here and probably plagerised by that sh*t wee rag .

If I was you you I would ignore that, or every other media outlet in the country, with their stories about HMFC. Nothing more than a total irrelevance to us.

Only stories I'm interested in are those that come directly from official sources.

scott herbertson

In fairness the EEN might make quite good reading today whistling.gif

The main headline - Hearts near to bust proved by reduction in stand plans and Romanov bail out.

Second headline - Hibs in 'first to announce season ticket prices' exclusive

On page 23

Hibs out of luck as huge heilan heffers hoof balls into the box to avoid being mesmerised by brazialanesque flair

On financial pages

Hibs masterstroke as they boost finances by 12% rise in season ticket prices!

Buffalo Bill

Headlines form the EEN:

"Cashed-strapped Jambos in financial meltdown as stand plans come crashing down!"

"They're out of the cup, but Hibs teach Highlanders a lesson in flair"

Quotes:

"Thu oanlay hing that ma'urded wis that wi played wi flay-ur" said the talented and astute young Hibernian manager, John Hughes. "There's a loat ay disaponteed boyz in that dressin' room", he added.

Archived