This has been such a strage season.

Frankenstein Jambo.

Frankenstein Jambo.

Very, very strange. While we sit in 6th place below the likes of Motherwell, Dundee United and Hibs who, lets face are not any better than us it got me thinking of what could of been. Had we had the likes of Kingston, Driver and Ruben fit this season I reckon we could of been miles ahead in third. I have never seen a Hearts squad so ravaged by injury in my 20 years of supporting us. I think the only positives to come out this can be that the likes of C.Thomson, Robinson, Mulrooney ect.. have all had the chance to break through and they have been little bright sparks of a dissapointing season. Not to mention how poor Hibs must be to get beaten (easily at that) by such a injury ravaged team.

I can't wait for next season. Don't get me wrong, there is still plenty to play for this year. After all, 5th place is still up for grabs and there could be a Euro spot if results in the cup go our way. Rangers and Celtic are are pish poor and I know we keep saying it, but with JJ back at the Helm, a great youth system which keeps bringing the youngsters through, new signing, why can't we challenge the auld firm? After all, Rangers are in such dire finacial states they wont be able to buy the league anymore, Celtic have monky heid as manager (dont think I need to say anymore about that) and the rest of the SPL is pesh.

I know it is Hearts and you never know what is around the corner. However, after yesterdays derby match i can't help but feel this surge of positivity running through my body. Since JJ came back home it seems to have given everyone a huge lift. Furthermore, Gary Locke seem to be working wonders with the moral of the team. It is amazing to have true Jambos at the club and I believe that Heearts won yesterday due to the moral boosting influence of JJ and Lockie. Not to mention Robbo helping the strikers out which will no doubt be extremly positive for them.

We are back people, we are back. Hibees, we are gunning for you. We are coming for our crown as best team in Edinburgh and we are going to take it. You will be back where you belong in the near future, feeding from our scraps like the Hobo's that you are. After this blip of a season is over, you will be back in you ponds for another 5 years of dominance from the big team.

MON THE HEARTS! FTH!

EDIT: Mods can you please edit my title so the word strange is spelt correctly? Thanks. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Buffalo Bill

I sat just in front of Gary Locke at the pre-season open day training session at Tynecastle.

I wonder what he must've thought, just as a spectator when he watched the players go through their paces without any laughs.

Look at the roles he's performing now. Fantastic.

Archived