Hearts 2 - Hibs 0 (November 1997)

Silvery_Moon

Buffalo Bill

Jose said afterwards that John Hughes tried to intimidate him by shouting in his face.

Whether it was Bingo's ugly mush, his loud scream or his bad breath, I think we can all conclude that he failed to put the wee man off.

I played against Jose last summer and the nearest any of my teammates got to him was in the joint team photo after the match.

Silvery_Moon

Jose said afterwards that John Hughes tried to intimidate him by shouting in his face.

Whether it was Bingo's ugly mush, his loud scream or his bad breath, I think we can all conclude that he failed to put the wee man off.

I played against Jose last summer and the nearest any of my teammates got to him was in the joint team photo after the match.

I remember that. Let's hope Hughes is on the receiving end of the same score tomorrow.

I am not sure but I think I read that the Hibs keeper that day has just been banged up for burglary! Yes that's burglary not Bu**ary

Jimi Boco at centre half ha ha ha. And was that Hurtado that came on when Chic Charnley stormed down the tunnel?

Archived