Airbourne

itsnomarooned

itsnomarooned

Just got a CD by these guys - "No Guts. No Glory". I'd never heard of them before, an Australin Rock/Metal band sounding very much like AC/DC - nowt wrong with that. A couple of Scotland dates in April.

Anyone familiar with them?

Generic Username

They are ######.

For Australian "metal" get your gums round;

Parkway Drive

I Killed The Prom Queen

That's all I have to say on the matter.

They are ######.

For Australian "metal" get your gums round;

Parkway Drive

I Killed The Prom Queen

That's all I have to say on the matter.

Airbourne aren't bad. Very much like ac/dc though.

Parkway Drive have been reccommended to me by audioslave before and are berry berry good.

Parkway Drive have been reccommended to me by audioslave before and are berry berry good.

A Very Poor Man's AC/DC.

The singer is dire!

Very good band!! 'No Guts! No Glory!' is their third album. Their first 'Ready To Rock' I think was only released in Australia, their second 'Running Free' is their best so far, great album!! Check the songs: 'Too much, Too Young, Too Fast', 'Runnin Wild', 'Diamond In The Rough', 'Fat City', 'Stand Up For Rock n Roll' and 'Whats Eatin You'. Highly recommend seeing them in April, already have my tickets! And definately have a listen to 'Runnin WIld', one of my favourite albums!!

Generic Username

Parkway Drive are playing in Manchester in April and have a new album coming out fairly soon. I've got a full on pinger.

Archived