1st off was the girl of 16 with 6 kids.....

Say What Again

Say What Again

Now a 21 year old boy from North East England has just fathered his 7th - to 7 different girls :eek:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/wear/5138444.stm

21-year-old fathers seventh child

A 21-year-old who fathered his first child at 13 is about to become a dad for the seventh time.

Keith Macdonald, from Washington, Tyne and Wear has been branded a "reckless Romeo" after it emerged that all his children are by different women.

He is reported to be living apart from the mother-to-be.

As he is unemployed he does not support his children financially, but Mr Macdonald says he has no plans to father any more children

'Not happy'

The north east has a high rate of teenage pregnancies, with 52 girls per 1,000 under 18 becoming pregnant, as opposed to an England average of 42.

Condom manufacturers also report low sales in the region.

Mr Macdonald said he did not want to have any more children and that his mother has strong views about the situation.

He said: "My mum's not happy about all these kids.

"She tells me to pack it in and keep it in my trousers."

Say What Again

Doh!

I can't edit the title.

Oh well, at least there are only about 3 mistakes in it :dunce:

Keith Macdonald, from Washington, Tyne and Wear has been branded a "reckless Romeo"

Wonder what he'd be branded if he were a she. :)

Professor.Arturo

If I were him I'd be more concerned about the CSA catching up with me....if he gets a job he's f***** (no pun intended)

coppercrutch
If I were him I'd be more concerned about the CSA catching up with me....if he gets a job he's f***** (no pun intended)

Oh well. the **** has nothing to worry about.

As I have said before Hitler had the right idea, just the wrong people.

Gas the non working parasitic **** bags. I'd be up for it. :)

Guest S.U.S.S.
Oh well. the **** has nothing to worry about.

As I have said before Hitler had the right idea, just the wrong people.

Gas the non working parasitic **** bags. I'd be up for it. :)

hitler2_thumb.jpg

CC Earlier

Guest gorgie kev
Now a 21 year old boy from North East England has just fathered his 7th - to 7 different girls :eek:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/wear/5138444.stm

21-year-old fathers seventh child

A 21-year-old who fathered his first child at 13 is about to become a dad for the seventh time.

Keith Macdonald, from Washington, Tyne and Wear has been branded a "reckless Romeo" after it emerged that all his children are by different women.

He is reported to be living apart from the mother-to-be.

As he is unemployed he does not support his children financially, but Mr Macdonald says he has no plans to father any more children

'Not happy'

The north east has a high rate of teenage pregnancies, with 52 girls per 1,000 under 18 becoming pregnant, as opposed to an England average of 42.

Condom manufacturers also report low sales in the region.

Mr Macdonald said he did not want to have any more children and that his mother has strong views about the situation.

He said: "My mum's not happy about all these kids.

"She tells me to pack it in and keep it in my trousers."

I can't really comment on this story:ninja:

Commander Harris

there was a guy when I was in school who got two sisters pregnant - and their cousin - all by the time he was 17.

that's not quite 7 but I think he gets extra points for keeping it in the family!

RockyBalboa
there was a guy when I was in school who got two sisters pregnant - and their cousin - all by the time he was 17.

that's not quite 7 but I think he gets extra points for keeping it in the family!

He wasnt a celtic supporter by chance?

Commander Harris
He wasnt a celtic supporter by chance?

Twas when I stayed in the west, so pretty much everyone was a Rangers or Celtic fan. There were only 2 Jambos in the whole School that I knew of(and no hibees before you say anything!)

don't think he was into football, but the 3 girls were all Celtic fans. :)

RockyBalboa
Twas when I stayed in the west, so pretty much everyone was a Rangers or Celtic fan. There were only 2 Jambos in the whole School that I knew of(and no hibees before you say anything!)

don't think he was into football, but the 3 girls were all Celtic fans. :)

:) Goes without saying eh :)

Say What Again

Thanks to whichever kind Mod fixed my pathetic attempted at typing a thread title. :confused:

John Findlay

My mum is not happy about it.

I see no comment from a father.

John

Archived